Home

Time of peace

"Indeed... Master Vikto has been very negative on the search for Juhn-Kai when the council first spoke of it. Some of the other council members are worried also, for Master Ryu has left no trace of himself and he has hidden his energy. How, I do not know, but the most probable thing is that he has neutralized his energy flow with an object of sith origin" he said and leaned back in his chair, pondering.

"Your father is a very strange man and few know how his mind works. If you could find Val-Kan somehow, you could ask him where Juhn-Kai would go,but last i heard, Val-kan died in a mission... His body was never found, but the council could find no trace of him either"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((You nailed Val-Kan's side story perfectly Tepe, Val-Kan had died in Ruusan but not really, he had turned to the dark side and become Darth Cyanus and Juhn-Kai confronted him on a planet of the unknown regions where the planet exploded and only Juhn-Kai was able to escape, Val-Kan had died before the explosion, the battle was kind of like when Goku faces Frieza))

Lin-Kai looked at Emukiel and smiled.

- "Thank you Master Eki, that will help a lot. I didn't imagine my father in Rodia, but then they said he was a little unpredictable in his actions. Why do you think the council would oppose finding him? He could be a great asset for the order could he not?" - Lin asked.

Emukiel chuckled and almost laughted and looked at Lin-Kai.

"You see, the jedi order has changed from the days when Sith were numerous. After the republic started to thrive in a golden age, the jedi council changed massively. There is no threath of action no longer, and the jedi council has developed a bureucratic side. Juhn-Kai is an opponent to many because of his knowledge in the force, like I am after he left. Believe me, many have tried to kick me out of the council in their own greed for a place in the council. None of them have finally had the power they thought they had over the jedi council" he said and shook his head with a smile.

"Master Vikto is one of the few jedi that have succeeded in his try of gainingmore political might by being oin the jedi council. By being always in the opposition, he makes sure that the democracy works in the council and so is left in peace and does not get kicked out" the weequay explained and chuckled again.

"You are older than me, Lin-Kai, but you are still as naive as a child. You must be aware of the bureucratic circles that try to run the world, but must avoid of being paranoid. There lies the true power over a bureucrat. Find the path in the middle of naivety and paranoia" e said and grinned

- "I know of Vikto's political ideals, it is a reason why I ignore his many notices and warnings. He's a politician not a Jedi, but it is not my place to say anything or critisize the council members even though I disagree in much of what they say" - Lin-Kai said and then sighed - "Thank you Master Eki, this that you have told me might help me more in my quest, but I sense you came here to Tatooine for some reason...would you trust me with the reason of your visit?"

"The pirates on this planet have grown too great and the republic senate decided to try a jedi approach before they would launch an attack" he said and sighed. The jedi master leaned back silently and pressed a button, the face of the pirate leader appearedas a hologram from the holoprojecter in the middle of the conference table.

"I've been searching for this man, and I was on my way to meet the pirates when I saw you. The plan is to get into the pirate crew and assassinate the inner ring. If anyone that the pirates look up to in their ranks survive, we will have the same problem in out hands than before"

Lin-Kai stood up aswell and bowed.

- "Then I shall leave you to your business. Say hello to Vikto from me if you see him" - Lin said as she walked away and her little astrodroid got ready inside the starfighter. She jumped inside the cockpit and typed in some coordinates. Then she waved good bye at Emukiel.

Emukiel watched as the fighter left and then walked back inside the jedi transport. He opened the comlink and smiled.

"Let's go, padawan" he said and his voice rang at the same time inside his pdawan's quarters, shaking him from his meditation.

The padawan learner came hurrying out and to his master.

"I'm ready, master"

"Good. Do not forget that we must get inside the pirate flagship to plant our explosives"

"Yes, master"

The two walked down the rampthat closed behind them and headed back towards the pirates quickly

"They're waiting," Crystal answered cryptically. "Waiting for us."

She brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face and moved toward a nearby rock formation. Taking a loose piece of rock from the ground, she pounded on it. Seconds passed. Then, it opened.

"You are the Jedi representative?" a hesitant voice asked, the owner's body hidden in the darkness.

"Ambassador Crystal Gray at your service," Crystal answered.

"Ambassadors do not carry weapons, Crystal Gray," the voice said.

"On the contrary," Crystal countered, "I don't know of an ambassador that was ever found without a weapon."

"You carry the weapon of a Jedi," the voice said. "They said they would not send a Jedi."

"I may have the weapon of the Jedi," Crystal said. "But I am not one of them."

"How can you prove this?"

"No proof is needed," Crystal snapped. "You wanted help. I'm here to help, not to be interrogated."

"You are no Jedi," the voice said with what sounded like a chuckle. "Jedi would be far more patient. Please come in."

Crystal stepped through the hole and finally caught sight of their greeter. He was human.

Catiously, T12 stepped after her.

The human didn't seem to be pleased.

"They said you'd come alone. Nothing about a battle droid."

"I'm no battle droid, sir. I'm a protocol/defense droid. I'm send by the council to assist Mas... Crys.. Master Gray."

"I definetly don't like this." The human and T12 stared at each other for a while.

"Here's the deal- I slice into your weapon system and deactivate it- and you do nothing but translating- if it should be necessary."

He crossed his arms, waiting.

T12 look at Crystal for suggestions.

T12'eyes began to glow in an eerie green as he activated his light amplifer-eyes. He stepped down into the depth of Geonosis, accompanying Crystal and their strange leader.

He bowed towards Crystals ear and whispered: "Why a human? I thought these Geonosians were insects of some sort. I don't like this."

Archived