Home

Time of peace

Name: Lin-Kai Ryu

Race: Ilenian(Juhn-Kai's people)/Miraluka

Homeplanet: Katarr

Bio: Daughter of the legendary and retired Jedi Juhn-Kai Ryu, Lin is almost as wise as her father and is as equally gifted in the handling of the Lightsaber. Though she was instructed how to use the cross-saber by her father (who is the only practician and inventor of this weapon) she rarely uses the style. Often has she been asked where her father roams in the Galaxy but she always has kept it a secret.

Other: Though she has lived for thousands of years, her appearence of a beautiful young woman has not been taken serious by many, until she reveals herself as an exceptional warrior always teaching the Jedi one thing about combat..."If a Jedi ignites his weapon he must be ready to take a life, otherwise his weapon must remain at his side." She looks like a human, but has silver long hair and silver eyes, white skin. Has two twin lightsabers with silver blades, they can be fit together to form a lightstaff. Unlike the usual Jedi, she uses a Silver and black Jedi robes, and instead of the full jedi uniform, she wears and equally silver and black tunic which instead of pants has a short skirt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zar Sicahn

Race: Kaminoian

HomePlanet: Kamino

Biography: Zar began as a test clone from an unnamed jedi. While Zar was going through his growth acceleration, he began to explore the use of his force-powers. Zar eventually left Kamino on a mission doomed to fail. After being stranded on the planet of Korriban, was then forced on to Tatooine, where he currently is.

Other:

Force Sensitive, Light-Saber Color: White, Blade Height: 4 ft. Clothes will be revealed in his introduction, Light Blue Eyes, Body Height: 8' 6", Weight: 150 lbs., White Skin(Obvious for Kaminoian), More will be uncovered on entrance, He is a Master of the Force

The jedi and his padawan, now dressed in smuggler clothes, walked down the street quiety. Both had blasters in the open for everyone to see, but they had their lightsabers ready inside the small astrodroid following them. The padawan quickned his steps to walk right next to his master and looked around.

"I don't like this at all. The pirates aren't dumb. They won't go for our tricks. They have a Toydarian making the deals so we can't even use our powers over him" he said and Emukiel chuckled.

"Never put your life depending of the force, but always have a non-force backup plan. I learned that after the final battle against the sith" the weequay said and sighed quietly.

"Master... What happened back then?"

"This is not the right time to speak of it. We have a job to do"

"... Yes, Master"

"And stop calling me master. We need to keep quiet of our true identities"

The padawan shook his head and stayed back for now, following Emukiel throught the crowded streets. This truly was not the best time to talk about the second great schism. He had met the daughter of Juhn-Kai a few times in council meetings, and he has always been stunned by her beauty, even if Emukiel usually fills his mind with other business as soon as he find out that the padawan had been looking at Lin-Kai again. The padawan even knew why, for he had been told of the Jedi knight Estranho and the Padawan Devious and what their attraction towards each others caused in the war.

Emukiel shook his head as he looked back at his padawan and how he seemed to be disappointed. The boy came much to his father, one of the most respected professors in the Republic, in the means of always searching for knowledge and in curiosity as well. Both were traits that Master Ae-Saefar respected, but despised if they were too strong in a person

An old Jedi Starfighter entered the Hangar, it's blue stripes now almost turned black. It seemed like the ship had seen better days. The cockpit opened only to reveal the beautiful girl piloting it. She jumped out of the fighter and landed next to it. The little astro droid she carried was now outdated but heavily modified since its purchase.

- "Beefour come on" - the girl said.

The astrodroid beeped and followed the girl. She looked sixteen but was infact several thousand years old. Her silver hair and eyes had some kind of glitter to them. Her white skin and perfect figure were lit up by the hangar lights. Lin-Kai Ryu was her name and she was the daughter of Juhn-Kai Ryu, her last name was changed to Ryu, by her mother, who's last name was Nahmar. But she changed it gladly to find her father who has not appeared yet, though she thinks she has found him. She has come looking for Emukiel Ae-Saefar. The only and last hope she clings on to find her father.

Emukiel suddenly stopped as an old, rugged fighter landed in a hangar nearby. His eyes went wide and his padawan stepped next to him.

"What is it?" the boy asked and looked at the ship. "Isn't that one of the-"

"Yes... Yes it is. Let's check it out" Emukiel said and walked quickly throught a sidestreet and then towards the hangar.

The large doors of the hangar hissed open and then clanged as they were fully open. Two men and an astrodroid came in and the weequay looked at the astrodroid, then at the ship and a grin appeared on his face. He took his blaster out and pointed at the woman. "Ryu!"he shouted and then three laser bolts followed his words. He whistled and his lightsaber popped outside of the astrodroid's side. He grabbed his lightsaber and jumped, igniting his lightsaber and landing next to Lin-Kai. He swung his saber, ready to stop his blade before it would hit her if no lightsaber would appear between his blade and her pretty little neck.

In the meanwhile, his padawan looked at his master, shocked of his actions and ready to take action against his own master if Emukiel decided to go berserk all of a sudden

Lin-Kai took out her Lightsaber and ignited the blade quickly deflecting the blaster fire in a spinning move which ended in a block with Emukiel's blade clashing with hers.

- "Long time no see Master Emukiel" - Lin-Kai said after spinning out of the way and deactivating her saber.

The padawan sighed in relief and alked towards the two slowly, the astrodroid whistling, beeping and then rolling after him. Darren Jael(Let's just call him that, then) noticed himself looking at Lin-Kai again closly and he got a look from Emukiel.

Emukiel deactivated his lightsaber and held it in hand until the astrodroid rolled next to him and opened a slot for the lightsaber. Thejedi master placed his lightsaber inside the slot and it closed after he got his hand out.

"Indeed. You are still searching for your father, I see" he noted and crossed his arms behind him, but gave another look at Darren that jumped and tried to look at something else quickly, trying to cover his wondering eyes. The weequay master shook his head slowly at his padawan and then turned back to see Lin-Kai

((666, the number of the beast *Points at your post count*))

"Yes... I heard so too. unfortunately, I have not heard of him after he left for Ruusan. What brings you here? You don't think thatI know anything, do you?" he asked and raised an eyebrow, the astrodroid of his rolling back to Derren that now again had turned to see Lin-Kai. Derren was playing with fire and he knew it almost better than his master did

((Going to speed my end up a bit...))

Crystal and T12 entered the ship. In a matter of minutes, they were cleared for takeoff and Crystal directed the ship out of the atmosphere and into space. Moments later, they rocketed into hyperspace toward Geonosis.

"And how did your fathers step end up on Tatooine?" he asked and smiled, placing his hnads onto his broad belt. "Either he has been here or you have traced him to me" he explained and took a step forwards. He stared into her eyes quietly, but his eyes showed no warmth, nor coldness in them. The weequay's almost lifeless eyes were truly no kind of a mirror to his soul like humans'

"Well... I guess we could talk. Our ship is nearby. We can talk there" he said and looked around. Darren knew what Emukiel was thinking and opened a hologram map of the nearby area. He looked at one way.

"Master, the east side door and north from thee, a turn in 90meters and then throught a junkyard. After that about 20 meters south. Our ship is there and we can make our way unnoticed throught the city"

"Good. Let's go" Emukiel said and started to lead them towards the ship

While T12 was familiarizing himself with Geonosis and the dispute they would work on, Crystal did her best to get some rest. It wasn't easy... while going through hyperspace, they passed several planets, planets full of minds that had no idea a telepath could hear them, even for a brief second... terribly distracting.

But she still managed to get a little sleep. Her dreams were affected by the flashes of what her mind was picking up, so her sleep was extremely restless. She awoke when she felt the ship come out of hyperspace. They had reached Geonosis.

((Tepe, what I picture happening here is that you'll get in a bit of a situation where you'll need some extra help and the Jedi will tell you to contact me since I'm close.))

Emukiel looked around for a while before he opened the door and lowered the ramp of the jedi transport. The padawan led them inside and into the conference room quickly. Emukiel walked further into the room and took a seat while the padawan went to his quarters and started to do force training.

"So, what do you want to know?" Eki asked and leaned forwards, placing his hands onto the table and folding the fingers of both hands together. He looked at Lin-Kai and waited

Lin-Kai sat down opposite Emukiel.

- "I heard on a holorecording of Master Borus that you and my father had fought together on Katarr, when the Jedi gathered there and the planet was left barren you and my father were at the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War. But what happened to both of you? As I heard from the Archives, the exile created the Jedi council again and his friends were part of it...then it was that you returned to the order with my father and then after the battle of Ruusan when you fought Darth Bane he was gone...did he say anything to you about were he might go?" - Lin-Kai said.

((If you can invent the conversation or something Darth Tepe it would be great :D ))

Eki leaned back, placing his hand onto his chin thoughtfully.

"People like me and Juhn-Kai have seen more than we should and have experienced more betrayal in our lives than normally you would get. A man would simply have to snap at one time" he said and looked at her.

"But unfortunately for you, Juhn-Kai was not the type that would snap easily..." he commented before leaning forwards and pushing a button on the holoprojector. The map of the galaxy popped up inside the room and four star systems were lit up like christmas trees.

"But fortunately for you, he had always wanted to visit these planets. Mimban, Rodia, Trandoshia and Kamino again after he would retire. He spoke of it a few times. I would only expect him to be found somewhere in these planets or those planets of his likings" he said and sat up straight.

"So, Lin-Kai, is there any news of your travels. I have heard not of you from the other jedi that knew Juhn-Kai. You have kept quiet of your identity?"

Archived