Home

What did you get for christmas?

PoM

Well, since some of us have gotten our stuff already...Eh...Well, what the title says.

What I got was...

*Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (Dvd)

*F.E.A.R

*Darwinia

*Prince of Persia 3: The two thrones

*Speed

*Robocop (Dvd)

What about you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• A bottle of "Smoking Loon" Red Wine (yum)
  • A black leather & chrome liquor flask
  • Target® gift card (for my ever-growing DVD collection)
  • Nama gift card (a divine Sushi Bar here in Knoxville)
  • Was taken to a movie (King Kong, I highly recommend BTW)
  • company Bonus Check :emodanc:
  • and one helluva company Christmas Party with enough blackmail to last me till next year :devsmoke:

Not to mention the various "toys" I've bought for myself.. hehehe ;)

Well we just got done opening presents, and I got, a zboard, BF2 Special Forces, Madden 2006,Stronghold 2, Codename Panzers: Phase 2, We Were Soldiers, Enemy at the Gates, two lava lamps (for some reason I can't even think of), because my brother thinks he's fummy, a darth tater.

@Astro, hey, you got one of those student driver cars with an extra steering wheel on the passenger side:lol:

@Chainz, And you didn't pay out any blackmail?;)

You know, I could take some of those flashy blinky things off your hands so you could be all legal and whatnot;)

@Bob, You work at two wal-marts ???

[OT] When are you guys gonna get some 360's over here???[/ot]:D

@Smaug, BFII is sweet, did you get it for PC or XBOX?

As for me, I have one present that I know of. The second my mom mentioned that the presents where under the tree I rumbled through the house, launched myself towards it and started shaking the living crap out of it, when she finally caught up with me she started screaming something about it being fragile (either BAD=somekind of breakable scifi room decoration or GOOD=something PC related ;))

Yeah, I am 20 years old, yeah, I do still shake my presents *flexes muscles* want to make something of it;)

well, aside from buying myself the 'Serenity' DVD (best scifi movie this year), i still have another 5-6 more hours at least before i can find out what i got. my instincts tell me i got a couple of music CD's, possibly a DVD or two, and a certain motherboard that i ordered with my parents' plastic.... >_>

well, aside from buying myself the 'Serenity' DVD (best scifi movie this year), i still have another 5-6 more hours at least before i can find out what i got. my instincts tell me i got a couple of music CD's, possibly a DVD or two, and a certain motherboard that i ordered with my parents' plastic.... >_>

What, no gourmet coffee under the tree? :giggle1:

Mine: SW trilogy on dvd, popcorn and a movie (Airplane 25th anniv. edition), restaurant gift certificate, theater gift certificate, some money (so I can upgrade my laptop video card, hopefully). Hubby, kids and I open our family gifts later, after inspecting what Santa left in the stockings and after having a Christmas breakfast.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, everyone!

:noel:

Archived