Home

Share success as Sniper

Darth_Death

What are ur secrets to victory as a sniper  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What are ur secrets to victory as a sniper

• i am a sniper person
    • h8 snipers

I'm always a sniper on certain maps, and I usually manage to rack up a decent amount of kills. Ive gotta say though, Ive never managed to get to anyplace as cool as zerted's spot.

My personal favorite isn't a very hidden spot, but ive always been partial to the top of the hanger in Mos Eisly, you have a nice view of the entire city from their. Unfortunetly once you start sniping people usually notice your up there, and focus all their efforts on killing or avoiding you. So you've gotta stop for a while, lull them into a false sense of security before returning to your post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sniping can take you very far.

Here's the best place I've gotten to: rdhzertdhighup3dx.th.jpg

It just takes some skill in long jumps to get up there.

This is an old thread, but I have to ask how you got up there. You mentioned grenades. I assume TK was off? But still, where did you nade yourself at?

drth dth.....i think u mssd the point he dznt shar caz he doznt want 2

But thanks zerted, you said nothing....but enough to challenge myself. I will find it come hell or high water. (Or, come Tatooine or Kamino, if you prefer)

Actually, I assume if you're clones a jet trooper could get there. (No?) If he could, think of him as an unlimited rifle, with close to sniper accuracy.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't forgotten about this thread. I'm still planning on making a video, but I can't get FRAPS to capture sound... I'll post one with or without sound by next Tuesday.

Thanks. I don't think sound is all important here. FRAPS should be set to your sound card by default, but it might be worth a look to see if it really is.

After I got over my own frustration for not reading that you needed the Xvid codec......

That is a very funny, informative video. You can get to those places as a Jet Trooper, except the one you crawl down from. Maybe I should try crawling up......hmmm...

Thanks though. Good job.

(PS....Got any from BF2??....wink, wink...)

Many glitches (wallhacking and the non-wallhacking ones) in SWBF2 are too major to make videos about them. Many are one sided and give that team almost complete dominace on the map.

The easy ones most people already know or have seen, but with the more complex wall hacks, the hacker can cover the entrence and prevent anyone coming in after him/her.

I wouldn't consider your video showing a hack or a glitch. It's not a "normal" spot and might be sneaky, but I assume you can be seen and killed up there. I think of a glitch as a place where you're untouchable unless the other player also gets in the glitch. I'm completely against that. I guess what I'm asking is if you found any unusual spots to hide or snipe from in BF2, specifically the maps that are new to it.

Archived