Home

Right then.

Jesus Christ

I got you some consoles:

console001.gif

console002.gif

console003.gif

console004.gif

Extra's on DVD, multi-tool pen, ornate sketch book, book on drawing (except it's a huge one my sister got me for referance), random clothes and money (and for the fun(?) of it me and my sister each recieved lottery ticket from our parents...we didn't win)

I got Serenity

I ordered it, but it didn't arrive yet. As didn't Ankh and Keepsake.

Everyone who hasn't played Star Wars: KOTOR yet should really do that. It's one of the best games ever. Just beautiful. In (almost) every aspect.

Felix, get rid of that fúcking signature.

I ordered it, but it didn't arrive yet. As didn't Ankh and Keepsake.

...I saw Serenity, expected something great and got disappointed... Just senseless action plus these ridiculous Buffy-/Angel-esque fights... :/

Felix, get rid of that fúcking signature.

...Seconded...

EDIT: My sig's too large as well... Now, what to get rid of, the Geekcode or the Sacred Chao? :/

Serenity aint out here in the UK yet, I have to wait till Februrary, but it's well worth the wait, it's been said that it'll have stuff on there which they didn't put on the US DVD (like Inara's deleted scene, although that's what I've been told, that could actually be on the US DVD), so that's good.

EDIT: My sig's too large as well... Now, what to get rid of, the Geekcode or the Sacred Chao? :/

Your sig is fine, size matters not.

Size 7 bolded red text which is impossible to read does, though..

Eh..

Oh, right.

Don't delete the Geekcode.

Edit: Oh, god! For 30 seconds, my sig actually said "The president buys PoM"! Holy...Wreeps!

oh no i know i actually made it taking the piss. i was surprised when you actually used it.

look! the ghosts keep editing my signature!

edit.this.post.edit.this.post.edit.this.post.edit.this.post.edit.this.post.edit.this.post.edit.this.post.edit.this.post.

*Only* Serenity?

Some people spend their entire lives seeking Serenity.

Don't fault our young friend Skinkie for finding it at such an early age, and being satisfied with that and only that.

Oh wait... you're talking about some sci-fi movie on DVD, aren't you? Oh... well in that case, that does seem a bit sparse.

But then, it's still more than I got... but since I don't celebrate Christmas, that makes sense. All is right with the world!

Ah, Serenity.

*Only* Serenity?

Well..... no

I also got a pilr of Cd's and the sixth season of the Simpsons, and the first one of Lost, and Stargate Atlantis, and various other things, I was just rushed at the time and didn't bother to mention my other great booty.

well, it's been said that

If Joss did carry on with, maybe another movie or something, he bring back all characters (I'm guessing he meant from the TV show, there'd be no reason for The Operative or Mr Universe), meaning he'd probably do a prologue, or quite possibly a sequel with flashbacks to time with those two characters in there.

Hey, according to the link you just provided, Firefly used to be the number 2 seller. That's cool. I'm still gonna wait till February 27th for the UK DVD as there's an extra 20 minute documentary on there, not on the US version (and not deleted scenes, as I'd previously mentioned, we're getting them, but the US DVD also got them) following Joss on the journey from script to screen.

Archived