Home

What did santa give you?

Crow_Nest

Father Christmas gave me an orange, and a toothbrush. >_> Others gave me Quake 4, Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 2, Shadow The Hedgehog, several books, and stuff. The Quake 4 and Call of Duty 2 discs (both Activision games) couldn't be read by my drive though. =/

I recieved $100 in my stocking from the old man up north, but as for gifts from others: a Darth Vader eva lamp, Guilty Gear Isuka, Batman Begins and Spiderman 2 DVDs, a comforter, a new blanket, a horse calendar, and the best gift yet..........A PILLOW! :p

*Goes to hug the stuffing out of his pillow.*

Things Satan gave me:

New Motherboard and CPU to more effectively work with graphics (school work).

Camera stative

Star Wars OT (My girlfriend gave me this. She is thus the best.)

Dawn Of The Dead trilogy

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

Edward Scissorhands

Voodoo Doll

I got a 200gb hard drive along with World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Labrynth of Evil book, Hitchhiker's Guide the the Galaxy (movie not book), Jerry Seinfeld standup DVD & Seinfeld Season 5 dvds, a visual basic game programming book & cd, and some clothes.

I'm disappointed I can't use the hard drive yet because it's a SETA type drive so it has different cables than normal motherboards use, and it didn't come with any cables and all the computer stores were closed :( But I'm still happy I got it, it far outweighs my current 40 gb drive.

1844540677.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It's awesome. Everything in there has actually been done, so it's not just hypothetical acts. Still, it's loaded with "do not do this" and "use common sense" warnings. :p

11316.jpg

Poe will pwn you with his Morbid Rumination super attack.

:p

Rest of my presents will come next week, as unfortunately my family's christmas paycheck will come in on the 30th or so. Thankfully, it means less lines and better deals. :xp:

alot of goods....:D

morrowind for pc

chronicles of narnia for xbox

portable dvd player

shaft dvd

we were soldiers dvd

predator calls

deer call

waterproof hunting boots

scent block

a nice target for my arrows

a coyote target practice sheet

Risk The Global Domination board game (the classic one)

Camo cap by scentlok

pair of gloves

and two 15lb dumbells

so i pretty much got everything i asked for. :joy: i'm soooooooooooooo tired right now. :)

Didn't get too much this year, but what I did get will be useful for me.

Gift certificate to Longhorn Steak House (mmmm...beef)

Another GF to Kohls. I really need some new clothes.

The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

I can't remember the last time I read those books.

A Far Side wall calendar

The Brothers Grimm and Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story dvds

And finally a hoody/jacket from my fiance.

I received nothing from Santa.

However, I did receive 3 Captain Scarlet action figures from my kids. (bless them - it's the thought that counts ;) )

A sweater, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (PC), Far Cry Instincts (Xbox) and X-Files Season 3 on DVD comprise the rest.

However, all of that pales into insiginificance compared to seeing my kids' faces light up as they unwrapped their presents. :)

Archived