Home

Jurassic Park

sargent_johnson

ok,here it is.a Jurassic Park rpg thread.but this has a twist,as alot know.its in starwars,so we get to watch a wookie eaten by a tyrano.LOL.my characters brought a capital ship into hyperspace and out of the galaxy.

any character type is availeble,except for the hero units from the movies.meaning,for example,my characters a clone shapeshifter that isnt in the empire and is force-sensitive.use your imagination with creating a character.

fill out this format:

name:

species(optional):

specialty:

age(optional):

squad (optional):

just one thing:NO NUKES!

name: Delta 43,also known as Assassin

speciatly:all

squad:Omega squad(fictional in a way,considering i made up the members)

the capital ship came out of hyperspace,and i didnt see any other ships flying around where coroscant would be located.i saw nothing but a couple planets,possibly seven or eight."zeta 392,scan every one of these planets" i told one of my squadmembers.after a quick lifesign scan,he responded "theres nothing alive on any of these planets.." which i found incredibly strange."hey..what about that one,over there?" i asked,pointing to a greenish blue planet."scanning...scanning....." zeta said,right before the console exploded."ok.......lets not try scanning that planet again and just land somwhere" i told,in which he nodded his head.i walked over to the com and said over the intercom,"Omega squad,Delta squad,Alpha squad,and every other commando squad,get to the hanger and prepare to depart." i said.not long after that,we were crashing face first into the ground in the dropship.i tried to get up from the crash,but only had a crate end up nearly breaking my helmat.i blacked out afterwards,with a killer headache.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Bac Rueben

Species: Human

Speciality: Bounty hunting

Bac Rueben sat comfortably in his Hunter V that he made. He looked for a new planet that supposedly had different creatures of great power. The commonly used name for the planet was "Earth" and it was blue and green with white clouds. That's all the information he knew. So he continued looking, hoping the power in his ship wouldn't run out.

Name: Viper

Species: Human

Class: Bounty Hunter

As Viper exited his firespray ship and stepped onto this new world he wondered what was so special about it. It was called Earth. But either way there was something on this planet that was worth a lot of money. Viper turned. He had been given several men to jelp him out. They were struggling with a crate containing explosives. They slipped and dropped the crate. A loud band echoed around the clearing.

"WATCH OUT YOU FOOLS!" Viper shouted

None of the men had been injured but Viper had lost a crate of explosives he could need.

"In future be careful other wise..."

A loud roar echoed around them

Viper fell silent

"what the?" he whispered he heard a crashing through the undergrowth a huge beast entered the clearing. Viper could tell by it's teeth and jaws it was a meat eater. He picked up the scanner and pointed it at the beast. It came up with -

Alosauraus. Carnivor. Dinosaur?

Viper backed away. The other men were unsure. Suddenly the dinosaur or whatever it was roared again and attacked the men. The men yelled and attempted to run. One was taken up in the beasts jaw and was eaten alive. The man's screams echoed and another roar could be heard. But this time whatever it was that had roared was bigger....a lot bigger

i got up from the rubbel of the crashed dropship and looked around.i was the only one onboard,so i knew they had already set up camp.i walked out to find a crate fall on my head.again."what?do the crates hate me?" i asked myself.i hit a few switches on my armband and my visor became alot clearer,and i picked up some electrobinoculars(or just plain binoculars or,as some call it,electros) and scanned the place.a campfire was setup a bit ahead,maybe at the most 50 yards.i walked forward only to hear an unearthly scream.now that creeped me out,especially with the following high-pitched growl.i replayed the audio file and scanned it and somthing strange happened.it showed,

Velociraptor.more commonly known plainly as a Raptor.carnivore.Dinosuar.Cretaceous Period.

that got me confused.i hit a couple more switches and it displayed the details of this ''Raptor''.it showed things never recorded.

The Velociraptor,or Raptor,is a Cretaceous Dinosaur of the planet Earth.Unexpectidly,the Raptor can see prey that is not moving,Unlike the Tyranosaurous,which is also known as a T-Rex.Most debate whether or not the Raptor should replace the T-rex with the title of ''King of Dinos".The Raptor has one very large claw on each foot,which could split through even the hardest armor in several ways.The Raptor is not an enemy you would want to encounter on your summer vacation.

i exited the window and shot a stun blast behind me,then above me,and to the sides.four unconsious raptors rolled to my feet.i tyed them up and dragged them to the camp to meet my squad and delta squad sitting around a fire having somthing to eat.i dropped the raptors at the camp and sat down to research all these ''dinosaurs''.

Viper didn't need to hear that roar again. He ran to speeder. He heard a loud thumping noise and a crashing made Viper stop motionless for a moment. A huge dinosaur crashed through the trees, it's jaws were massive and it had a large sail on it's back. It was enormous. He quickly scanned it.

Spinosaraus. Carnivore. No info.

Viper pressed the ignition and and skidded around to watch the beast. It roared at the other dinosaur and it charged. It's huge jaws clamped around the alosauraus neck and Viper heard a loud crack.

"Lets Go!" Yelled one of the men. The other two guys jumped onto the speeder. One took the gun and the other just hung on for dear life. Viper pushed on the accelerator and they sped away. The Spino- thing seemed to think they were more of a meal than the other beast and started to chase them. The speeder was a lot faster though. The gunner blasted but he couldn't get a good shot. Viper turned sharply so not to hit a tree but as he did this the man glinging on lost his grip. He slipped off the back and was thrown into the monster's path. The thing stopped.

"NO!...No! Please...VIPER! AHHHHHHHHH!"

The huge beast stepped on the man's legs and ripped his head off. He then ate the rest off his body in a single swallow. Viper hadn't stopped. He had kept going. He was going so fast he could not see the edge of a cliff. The huge beast was so close. By the time viper saw the ledge he had no where else to go. The thing was right on their tale it was either fall into the water below or be eaten, and Viper knew which one he preferred. He sped towards the edge. Just before he got to the edge the man in the gunner seat was taken by the beast. It took him up in it's huge jaws just as the speeder dropped. Viper heard the man scream but knew he could do nothing. Vioer pulled up. He was getting close to the water. this thing didn't fly but it could hover. Viper pulled up harder. The speeder hit the water with a huge splash. Water leaked into the speeder and it started to sink. Viper quickly swam to the edge of the huge river. He got onto a rock and saw a shadow move in the water....

i finished reading about all the dinos and seeing their image,and i wasnt about to become food to one of them.i looked over at a raptor and then looked through my backpack and found the one thing i was looking for:meat.i took it out and released a raptor,and every time he tried to eat me or any allies i shocked him and any time he didnt i tossed him some meat,and in five minutes he knew who was an ally and who wasnt.i decided to take him down to the river for a drink,only to see a speeder fall in and sink to the bottom,then to see somone going to shore.i ignored him,since i had my atention focused on a shadow in the water.i drew my DC-17 commando pistol and shot it with a fully charged blast as it was about to take a snap at my new friend who was about to get a drink.i dragged it onto the shore and scanned it,and it came up with a Deinosuchus,which was the first ever known "Alligator".i saw a couple more and loaded up my trandoshan heavy repeater and opened fire at the ones coming at me,and told my Raptor friend to take cover behind a rock and slice at anything......atleast i thought he heard me.he started slicing and everything.in a couple seconds a large amount of dinos were floating in the river,which had blaster marks and empty shells floating across,along with the river starting to turn red.i grabbed one of my spare DC-17 weapon pack i always kept incase i found anyone who might need them,and tossed it across the river."use the rifle for close combat,the grenade pack as anti-armor,those binoculars as a sniper,and that glove to send a knife into an enemies skin or armor then back." i said,then added,"oh,and the binoculars and the grenades,those are the attatchments,and use the right ammo.oh,and i think you might need some grenades." i said,then tossed about fifteen grenades over to him."make sure you dont waste all those on a lizard smaller then my hand,or even all on a raptor pack.if you need cover,head across the river.there are some turrets setup there." i finished,then walked away with the raptor.i heard a large roar and shot a merr-sonn rocket straight up,then a roar of pain followed,thenthe cliff colapsing simultaneously until a large dino fell into the river quite a distance away,dead.i then walked off back to the camp,wondering what would happen next.

Viper took the stuff but did not thank him.

"I don't need help"

He jet packed out of the canyon and back onto the ledge he had fallen off. He watched the soldier for some time. Viper turned to servey the landscape properly for the first time. Vast forrests and stretching plains. He knew the closer to water you were the bigger things got. He had already come across some nasty dino- things and he had no wish to meet any more. But he reminded him self where was the fun in that. He returned to his ship. When he arrived his ship was in ruin. A group of somethings had smashed his ship up. It would take a while to repair. Viper set to work. Withiut the extra man power this would take days. But being a bounty hunter Viper had devices to stop things seeing him. He put up the cloak and his ship vansihed from the eyesight of anyone outside the perimeter. Viper watched various dinosaurs walk past but nothing as big as the one with the fin. The more Viper thought about it the more he came to the conclussion that the solider who had stopped the gator from eating him was an enemy. True he had given him equipment but from what he was wearing he looked like an assasin or bounty hunter. Viper's armour gave him away easily. the sleak desighn had been taken from a friends armour (Jango Fett). He took his helmet off and breathed the air. The peace of the night was broken by screams. So there was more people on this planet than Viper had first thought. He heard some crashing noises. A man who looked like he had been attacked stumbled into Viper clearing. He was bleeding from his arm. And A group of, a qucik scan, Velociraptor followed making noises to each other

"They can talk" Viper said stunned

The man was on the floor crawling away. One of the raptors beared it's teeth and jumped. Viper jumped out of the cloak and shot the raptor. The raptor hit the floor dead. The others looked at each other and ran away but Viper knew they'd be back. He grabbed the man's arm and dragged him into the cloak. The man gasped

"Thanks"

Viper wasn't in the mood for chat

"Why are you here? I was told this planet was un-inhabited by humans"

"So was I, but I've already met a few bounty hunters. Something about a contest"

"A contest?"

"Yeah, it's a contest devised by some sick people. The last man standing wins from what I hear"

"So this is just a game?"

"It appears to be"

Viper looked around he grabbed a blaster rifle and gave it to the new comer.

"Here you might need this"

"Thanks, I know it's odd but could I stay with you? My squad was wiped out. Im not in it for the money" He added seeing Viper's look

"We were tracking someone here. They had attacked our ship but we managed to repair it and go after them"

"Fine, just don't get in the way. I don't think Im in it for the money anymore" he added smiling

"I just want to leave"

The new comer looked at Viper's fire spray ship

"It won't work" he said

"what?"

"Your ship. they've all been sabotaged by the creators of the game"

Viper looked at the man

"Whats you name?"

"Tiscalli"

i walked back to camp and sat back down."just sitting here is boring!if were supposed to be scouting the planet why are we waiting to be eaten?!?!im gonig to go find somthing to shoot." sev said."going out to shoot somthing?i cant stand this jungle...this place gives me the creeps." scorch said before sev left."Ah, Scorch... Nothing better than a jungle hunt. Hiding in the bush, putting a plasma bolt through a hostile's cranium...*sighs wistfully* makes me feel alive" sev responded."Okay, now 0-7s giving me the creeps." scorch said,right as sev walked off.then the turrets came up and alot of dinos came.apparantly they were afraid of him.hehe......anyway,when sev came back,they all ran off."im gonig out to scout the area." i said,and they all followed me,including the raptor.after awhile,we saw some hostile raptors running down the cliff path to our left,and i loaded up a sniper and shot them all down."see what i mean?" sev asked,seeing i sent plasma bolts through their craniums.i walked off,ignoring sev.eventually we came to a structure that was covered in plants.but inside,it was completely unharmed.dino 'toys',a buffet....its almost as if the place was meant to be an ammusment park.i looked over my shoulder and saw somone wearing a light blue shirt with a yellow hardhat under some rubbel having a brown substance in a wrapper.i walked over to see if he was still in the right mind,meaning not crazy."eh..more survivors?here,have a candy bar.its about all i can reach from here." he said,and i scanned the wrapper and it came up with somthing called 'chocolate'.the worker looked at the scanner,then me and everyone and everything else."i must be loosing my mind from all the chocolate..." he said."wh-whe-where are y-y-you from?" he asked,acting kinda shifty."kamino,kamino,kamino,kamino,deralia,tatooine,

deralia,kamino,trade federation cruiser,ORD mandell,and nar shadaa." we all said simultaneously.delta squad and zeta 392 were clones from kamino,me and omega were from deralia(even though im a clone) and so on.(THE OOM-9 was in our squad.) he looked around and then he probably went crazy for a second.i moved the rubbel by hand,but not using my actual arm(meaning i used the force) and then the worker truly went crazy.i shocked him with a stunstick and that seeme to put him in the right mind again."clones....droids...jedi.." he said,still shifty."ya ya you can remind us of our species some other time,now lets find any other survivors." i said,then walked off with everyone following.

Viper viewed this Tiscalli. They sat in silence for a while watching the sky grow dark and listened to the strange noises. Several times a few dinosaurs went passed. As they did Viper scanned them. None of them were meat eaters but they were huge in size. Viper had his duel rapid fire pistols on his person all the time and gripped them constantly. In time Tiscalli fell asleep. Viper stayed up. Close to day break Viper heard the noises of a group of people walk towards them. Viper kicked Tiscalli awake.

"wha-?"

"Shhh"

Viper withdrew his pistols and Tiscalli grabbed the rifle Viper had given him the day before and they stood still listening.

A group of men came out of the undergrowth talking. Viper glanced at Tiscalli and then back at the men. They were clones the same model as Jango Fett's clones. Viper gripped his pistols and pointed at Tiscalli and then a turret. He got the message. He manned the turret and pointed it at the men. Viper put his helmet on and stepped out of the cloak to confront them...

"so let me get this straight,some guy thought up our existance and classified us as 'fake' and just made our history into movies,right?" i asked the worker.he nodded."wow.what do you guys think of that?" i asked them.they just stood there."i get your point." i said,answering my own question."wait.....wheres delta squad and zeta 392?!" i yelled when i noticed they were gone.i backtracked and found some footprints stopping then heading a path 90 degrees opposite of ours."always keep an eye on delta squad or theyll walk off." i said to myself.i followed the path and found them holding their rifles at two people,one with a rifle and the other with a turret.i loaded up my minigun and rolled into the clearing,as they others drew one of their great weapons and rena drew her lightsaber."wait....wait...LOWER YOUR WEPONS!!THEY ARENT ENEMIES!!!" i yelled before we attacked them and they attacked us."i remember you.your from the river,the one that was almost deinosuchus food" i folded my minigun into a carryable form and tossed it back in my backpack.the rest of my squad lowered their weapons and/or lightsaber."ok omega,your the smartest droid in the squad,do we stay at our camp after scouting or move here,becouse it seems this place has alot more room then an area about five or ten yards each way." i told the lieutenant in our squad.he nodded,being after a battle he was a droid of few words."you need the help?our camps back about one hundred yards" i asked the one operating the turret

name: Darrick Dominia

species: Human

specialty: Piloting; pistol dueling

Bio: Darrick knows somethings about dinosaurs, like which will try and eat him and will ignore him.

Darrick hid in some bushes when he heard some men talking. He ducked farther down in the bushes as the men he heard talking walked up to a man(Viper) who appeared out of no where wearing clone armor. He finally remembered that the armor looked like Jango Fett's armor and helmet. He then focused on what was to be said or happen right in front of him.

"Sure" Tiscalli said and stepped off the turret but Viper held out hand

"Why are you on this planet?" he asked

"I doubt your here for this last man standing thing?" he said

Viper did not put away his blasters. When he saw the others looking at him he said

"Don't worry. Maybe you feel secure here but I don't...this place...is starnge...such beasts..." he trailed off

He heard a a noise. He turned towards a bush

"Come out I know you're there" he said to the bush

Tiscalli rasied an eyebrow and said

"Viper...I....er"

"Theres someone in there"

Viper rasied his pistols

"If you don't come out I'll assume your a foe and shoot you out"

everyone in my squad drew their weapons again,and this time instead of a minigun i ignited a blue lightsaber i had attatched to my belt."im with that guy on this,and if you dont come out your gonna die by alot of blasters and two lightsabers!" i said.there wasnt a sound.i didnt focus on the roars of dinosaurs or the crunching of leaves and trees in the distance,only on the sound of the lightsabers idling."well,you gonna come out or are we gona have to blast you out?" i asked.

Darrick heard people yelling for him, "Damnit shouldn't have moved" he murmured to himself as he slowly started raising his body to surrender. As he looked at the men comng into view he noticed a T-Rex silently watching them from behind.

When he got up he had his hands raised, "I'm no enemy" he shouted to the men, "Trust me, i'd be a valuable partner. I know many things about these dinosaurs And I know for a fact, a meat eater is watching over you guys right now. Look up if you want....." he shouted as all the men looked up noticing the T-Rex mouth above them.

Viper swung around

"oh shi-"

Viper rolled out of the way as the beast came down to attack. Viper blasted at it with his pistols. Blood spurted from it's side. The scent of blood rose....and a gigantic roar echoed through the fores. Birds scattered. The T- Rex must have known what it was becasue it fled. Viper stood absolutly still. His heart thumping.

"Another T Rex?" asked Tiscalli

"No....it sounds a lot bigger...even bigger than that Spino thing"

"Then what?"

"I'll check" Viper ran back into the cloak and grabbed his scanner into the input section he typed

Larger than 16ft (Average Spinosaurus height, T rex average height 14.5ft)

it came up with one reading: Gigantosaurus (average height, 19.6 ft)

Viper looked up and heard a crashing noise

"Here it comes"

"if its bigger then a spinosauras then you might want to hop back on that turret!" i yelled.i shifted my feet in the ground."its coming from the north." i looked at the others."by the way,who are you guys?" i asked before getting my weapons loaded and attatching my lightsaber back to my belt."its quite annoying if you gotta work with people you dont know"

"Im Tiscalli" yelled Tiscalli as he jumped onto the turret

Viper just grunted (BTW it's not that im being a miserable sod it's just my character, Viper, is a miserable sod and wants to remain unknown)

"This is odd" said Viper

"How come?" Asked Tiscalli

"How come we've only met the meat eating dinosaurs? why not any others? This game is starting to...." he didn't have time to finish the roar was louder than ever it was close

"Im going to get a good cantage point" Viper grunted

He used his jet pack to get into a huge tree

"Don't worry about him" Tiscalli said to Delta 43

"He's just a b-"

"Tiscalli! Armed that turret yet?"

"Err...no good idea"

Viper breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't want the news that he was a bounty hunter getting out seeing as he had fought many battles against the clones.

"SOunds like theres more than one...." viper murmered

suddenly three huge dinosaurs came into the clearing.....

a security guard survivor was taken up in a dinos mouth,and everyone started firing at it,me firing a quad-shot.(anti-air gun scaled down to a compatible size as a backpack.) i slashed at the legs of one,then remembered a power.i sent an electricity bolt into a dino and it collapsed,sizzling with electricity.i swiched into force speed,which slowed everything to the point where time could almost collapse,everyone looked like they were shooting very slow.i was the only thing left moving fast,so i sprinted around the legs of one dino,slashing away until it fell.time sped to the normal time,and i jumped into force speed again and in 0.3 seconds i was back with rocket launchers."USE THE RPGS TO TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!" i yelled.delta squad launched four,then omega,zeta and then everyone else.i kept a special rocket i modded.(looks like the one from half lfie 2.) i shot a rocket up in he air then guided a laser right between the dinos eyes,and the rocket followed,with a loud 'THUD!!!!!!' following."im delta 43 by the way.now excuse me while i go grab some supplies from our camp." i said,then was back very fast on account of i used force speed."we might need auto turrets." i said,while i was already busy setting one up."why not set the camp all around this clearing?" i asked.a raptor came into view."dont shoot,hes tame." i said quickly.a loud,under-water like yell followed from the west.i went to scout and found,of course,an ocean.nearby were some light collored herbivore dinos and some blueish eggs,along with about five purple eggs.(blue were plesoisaurus or somthing..the others...well...)i went and gathered them up and scanned the dinos.i saw they werent much of an enemy.i walked back with the eggs and started scanning them,while my squad ate(i dont sleep or eat much) and the others talked.

As the last dinosaur fell Viper felt sadness. He lowered his pistols and jumped from the tree. Tiscalli a word. Viper walked into the cover of the cloak and Tiscalli followed. Viper pressed a button and the cloak grew thicker. No one could go in and no sound could travel out. They had complete privacy.

"What is it?"

Viper started pacing

"I don't like these guy's' attitudes towards these things. You see that clone? he has one as a pet! No...it's not right.... I refuse to believe these things can become tame!"

"Viper calm down"

"CALM! These clones come here.....this species will be extinct before long!"

"I find it un-usual that a bounty hunter cares about-"

Viper held up a hand. He had noticed something very odd.

"there was....no blood"

"what?"

Viper walked out of the cloak. And over to one of the massive beasts. Be withdrew a knife from his pocket and sliced open the things leg. He stepped back

"It's not real.....it's a machine....but why?"

He turned to Tiscalli who looked stunned and then to the clones who looked like they couldnt care less. Viper turned and fired. He hit one of the clones chest and he fell back. The others seemed to be stunned by this act. Viper shot another one and he fell too.

"TISCALLI! BACK IN THE CLOAK!"

Viper rolled back into the cloak. Viper ran into his ship and Tiscalli followed. The hatch closed and Viper took off...

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!fixer,boss!help sev and scorch!everyone else...." i yelled,grabbing my RPG."LOCK N LOAD!SHOOT THAT THING DOWN!" i shot rocket after rocket at the thing.i finally got a good hit on the engines and it lowered a bit to a nearby cliff,and me and omega jumped onto the outside of the ship and found some handles to hold onto.i deployed my grappling hook to the ship,and omega did the same."they dont know were aboard!just hang on and as soon as they land well sabotage their ship!" i whispered to him.he nodded.i hung onto the handle for dear life and hoped that if i lost my grip my grappling hook wouldnt snap."oh wait i can use the force." i said,hiting myself in the forehead.i magnetized the area where omega was,so he stuck onto it,and for me,i used the force to temporarily melt the metal around my armor,and then harden again.i opened up a candy bar that worker gave me and took a bite,then stored it back in my pocket.

The sensors went wild. Viper glanced at one of the screens

"Whats that mean?" asked Tiscalli

"Sensors...something is hanging onto our ship It helps with missiles and Buzz droids and now it's helped with these clones"

Viper smiled

"So they want to play...lesson one....a bounty hunters ship is never as it seems!"

Viper delpoyed an electro shield. The clones hanging on were about to get a shock literally. They would fry and loose control of their bodily functions for several moments. Viper then set the astro droid on board to make repairs.

"Lesson two: A question class...is there air in space?"

"But we can't!" yelled Tiscalli

"We can just about make it out of the atmosphere then drop back in by that time they would have suffocated"

Viper dived and swerved just because they were on his ship didn't mean they were going to get it easy...

i realized what they were doing.the metal melted again and i jabbed my saber through the ship,then made a hole large enough to get us in.omega became demagnetized and hopped in to,then i grabbed the ships peice and melted it back together in the place where it belonged.i heard a loud electric shock outside."come on,before they find us again...and careful..we dont want to be caught." i whispered.i looked up and silently removed a vent shaft,then grappled up in it."now to deactivate engines,weapons and everything else.." i whispered to myself.

Viper glanced at the screens

"We've got a breach"

"What?"

"Someones got through our hull...damn their onboard"

Viper looked around hopelessly.

"Close all shafts and doors to the engine...I don't want anything breaching it....put ray shields and what ever else we've got UP"

Viper thought

"I could land and isk more damage to the ship....or continue and risk more damage to the ship....decisionsdecisions"

Viper decided to land. whilst trying to find a suitable place something came up on the scanner....a buildin. Viper looked it over. He made up his mind

"Tiscalli we're going in"

Viper landed the ship and grabbed his weapons and threw some grenades, knife, pistol and rifle to Tiscalli

"I don't know whats going on here....all I know is your the only one I trust"

"Thanks...I trust you too....Im not sure about those clones....they seem very....aggresive....shoot now ask questions later"

"true...but thats what Jango was like-" Viper stopped

"Come on lets go"

Viper lowered the ramp. And as an extra procaution imobalised the ship. It would not fly. No matter what they did to it. It would not budge. As he exited he saw a vent shaft. He looked at Tiscalli. He got a sensor and placed it by the ramp and fiddled with his sensor. Now he's know when exited

"Lets go shopping" He said as he turned and led the way into the lab

i slashed my way through door after door in the shafts,occassionally just wanting to tell omega to jump off the ship then plant a charge and jump off to.i finally got to the weapons system,and planted some charges around them,then ran back into the shafts and detonated it."there goes their weapons.......next up:security" i thought,then started slashing,and i came over the ramp and saw the two down in there,exiting.i just wanted to take a spas 12 i found and aim at those traitors heads.but instead i simply tossed two tracking devices down onto them,their size so small that you couldnt feel it if you shot it at yourself.i continued onto te security station and dropped a thermal,a loud 'BOOM!' following."two down,four to go" i thought,then continued on through the shafts,slicing every single last door blocking me i came to.

Darrick watched the ship take off as he hid in the bushes again after the men looked away from him. "Bet they think they can mess with me. ha! Now i have to track where that ship went and make sure they don't find the ...Lab!!!!!. Sh*t they're in it now. Hopefully they don't find my lab room."

((My guy can be one of the men that created the Mechanized Dinosaurs.....so thats what i'm talking about up there ^))

Archived