Home

Jurassic Park

sargent_johnson

As they entered the building they heard a explosion. Tiscalli Turned.

"Dosn't it bother you they are blowing apart your ship?"

"Trust me my ship is tougher than it looks"

"But-"

"Trust me if it was in any danger I would not have left it"

Tiscalli nodded. They continued to walk around. The lab had nothing of real interest. Tiscalli tried to hack into the computer system but the computer fizzled and died. They entered a main chamber where eggs and pods were. The pods contained dinosaurs. The eggs had hatched and tiny foot prints had been left.

"What is this place? Is this were they make dinosaurs"

"No...this is were they play god"

Viper looked around more closly. He picked up a data pad and read:

Entry 67:

The genetically inhanced dinosaurs are proving more trouble than we thought. They are stronger and faster. They seem to like hanging around the compound gates for some reason. This has caused many workers to have been injured and some even killed. We are starting to realise this testing is not the way to go aboug it. Some people suggested making mechanical dinosaurs. The nerve!

Entry: 68

It appears we are now starting to make a new dino. It's called Gigantosaurus a 19ft monster! This will take all our skills.

Entry: 69

We've gone too far. As soon as those monsters came online they attacked the building. And the raptors we've previouslt made had attacked too

Entry: 70

We have barred the gates and sent for an evac. But I have no idea if it's coming

Entry: 71

We're now trapped in the main lab. We can not escape. The doors can no longer hold. They are coming.....

It ended there....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bac Rueben finally found the planet Earth when his ship was near empty on fuel. He landed 2.3 kilometers away from a building he had spotted on his radar. After landing, he and his crew of 15 men started building camp.

Viper dropped the pad and gripped his pistols

"Do you think they are still near?" Asked Tiscalli

"I don't know but I don't wanna stick around to find out"

"But we need the parts for your ship"

"We'll get them and get out of here"

Viper turned and froze. At the top of the stairs was a Raptor. He was starring them in the face. Viper knew the only reason they wern't dead was because they had taken it by surprise but it was getting over it. He bared his teeth.

"run.." said Viper

"but-"

"RUN!" Yelled Viper as he jetted up to the raptor and tsruck it round the face with his wrist baldes. Tiscalli turned around but was faced with a raptor he grabbed his rifle but it had jammed.

"Crap" He said whilst fiddling with it. He dropped it and took out an Electro staff

"COME ON!" he yelled. He raised the staff and struck the dino around the face. It let out a loud shreak and ran. The other Raptor had met it's death at the end of Vipers poison dart but not before he had managed to get Viper with his long claw. Viper's armour was tough so it hadn't done too much damage and Viper would never let on how much it really hurt.

"Why didn't you use your pistols?" asked Tiscalli

"The same reason you didn't use your Rifle. For some reason they are jammed and I'm sure it this room....I don't know how or why but it wont let us use rifles. And It couldn't have been the clones becasue our weapons were right with us and I used the m as I got out the ship" Viper sighed

"Lets go before more raptors show up"

Viper dropped the pad and gripped his pistols

"Do you think they are still near?" Asked Tiscalli

"I don't know but I don't wanna stick around to find out"

"But we need the parts for your ship"

"We'll get them and get out of here"

Viper turned and froze. At the top of the stairs was a Raptor. He was starring them in the face. Viper knew the only reason they wern't dead was because they had taken it by surprise but it was getting over it. He bared his teeth.

"run.." said Viper

"but-"

"RUN!" Yelled Viper as he jetted up to the raptor and tsruck it round the face with his wrist baldes. Tiscalli turned around but was faced with a raptor he grabbed his rifle but it had jammed.

"Crap" He said whilst fiddling with it. He dropped it and took out an Electro staff

"COME ON!" he yelled. He raised the staff and struck the dino around the face. It let out a loud shreak and ran. The other Raptor had met it's death at the end of Vipers poison dart but not before he had managed to get Viper with his long claw. Viper's armour was tough so it hadn't done too much damage and Viper would never let on how much it really hurt.

"Why didn't you use your pistols?" asked Tiscalli

"The same reason you didn't use your Rifle. For some reason they are jammed and I'm sure it this room....I don't know how or why but it wont let us use rifles. And It couldn't have been the clones becasue our weapons were right with us and I used them as I got out the ship" Viper sighed and took the dart out of the raptor. He didn't want anyone to know what equipment he used

"Lets go before more raptors show up"

i dropped the final grenade and the cockpit went to shreds.jsut to make sure it wouldnt lift off,i set a couple detpacks around the primary areas of the ship.i ran out and ducked behind some bushes with omega.i pulled the trigger and the ship nearly blew up,but to make sure,i dropped a sheilded thermal in the ships power core on my way out.but then the timer went off and it detonated,and the ship blew up."well...there goes our way of getting back to our camp.lets find those traitors!" i said to omega and ran inside.i took a differant path,the path that seemed less taken,and ended up in a very large lab.there was only one thing about it that was wrong.

it was full of bodies.

i ran forward and tried to find any survivor at all,but couldnt.i looked at a screen and found it was sliced by a raptor claw.i got it back up working but found there was again somthing wrong.the screen just displayed osmone,and i had to enter a password.every single last password i tried ended up in the screen mocking me saying,"hahaha,you didnt say the magic word!" over and over.i finally shut it off,and walked up to another door,which was sealed and sealed TIGHT.but i just opened it up by hitting the console once.the door opened and a dead scientist fell forward into my arms.i dropped him,then continued on.this time,there were dead workers AND raptors.i found one with its skin ripped off,and it was mechanical.i jabbed my wrist-blade into all the others,and found the others were real.and i had to clean off my wristblade.again.i walked forward in the blueish room and found another door,this time it had a window.i was about to open it when somone in grey with a strange hat fell on the door,pounding on the glass."PLEASE!OPEN UP!!THERE ISNT MUCH OXYGEN LEFT IN HERE!!ALL THE OTHERS ARE DEAD!PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" the survivor cried,then fell to the floor with a type of sigh.i bashed in the doors window and found the guys pulse racing a bit,but he was alive.i looked through my backpack and found a rebreather and put it on the man,and he started to regain consiousness.he opened his eyes and took off the rebreather."ya ya i know.im from anothet galaxy with advanced technology from 'starwars' i know the drill.dont even start talking about it." i said.he blinked,then got up."my names...eh....i dont even know anymore...ive been trapped in there so long..." he said."how long?" i asked."maybe...maybe about five months." was his response."in rodian time,hoth time WHAT?!" i asked."Eh...er....galactic standard?" "wow.come on,let get you armed." i tossed him a spas 12 from the wall.he loaded the shotgun and got ready to fight anything."ok,how do i kill the mech dinos?" i asked him."that panel,right over there.it controls them.smash the panel or just hack the codes and-" he was cutoff."done hacking." i said fastly,then deactivated the dinos and hit self destruct.the map showed alot of mechs going down,but there was still over a million real dinos."well" i said."lock and load!were going after some traitors and with time these dinos can become tame!i already got a pet raptor!were gonna need the largest amount of tame dinos we can get!raptors,ceolophysis',herrasauras',the toughest carnivores we can find!we can corner them,becoue they only have dual pistols,a rifle and a magnastaff an possibly a few grenades!find a way to jam their weapons or just make them waste the ammo,we got em where we want em!now lets move out!rescue any survivors in this facility,capture any carnivores on this island!"

Farrick started running back to the lab whe he heard an explosion go off somewhere near the lab. He decided to check what the explosion was from. Once he got there he examined the untouched areas off the ship and noticed it was the ship from earlier. As he stepped out from the bushes he was caught by the two men who owned it(forgot your names jediofdoom). They stopped and looked at the half-way destroyed ship and back at Darrick.

As Viper left the main building with Tiscalli they came across the ruins of Viper's ship.

"See I told you"

"Yeah and what did I Tell you?"

Viper pushed a button on his wrist and the ship started humming.

"Self repairs and the little astro droid workiking too....it will be ready in a few moments"

Tiscalli looked stunned

"A bounty hunters ship is never as it seems" said Viper simply

They turned and saw a man. Viper raised a pistol.

"Stop. Who are you?"

Tiscalli raised his rifle and glanced at Viper

Viper looked at Tiscalli then back at the man

"Who are you?" he repeated

Viper looked at Tiscalli

"If it's your lab you should know" Viper said

"What's with the mechanical dinosaurs? What happened to the real ones?"

Viper glanced back at his ship it was repaired He grabbed the man and threw him into the ship. Viper wanted to get away from the lab. He didn't want the clones to find them. He took off and circled the planet. He landed in a barren wasteland. He put the cloak on and swiveled to face the man.

"What's your name and why have you created these things?"

i wasnt stupid.i placed a tracking device on the ship,and it showed it going to a barren wasteland.i zoomed in once,entering a veiw of alot of stars,then on the planet,then past the gravity,then onto a barren wasteland.(like the veiw from starwars battlefront 1) i had noticed a facility on it.i zoomed in and analized it.it showed......area 72?i decided to scan for the area name,and it showed 'egypt'.good news was we had finished gathering dinos.bad news was alot of vehicles were moving fastly across the desert.it looked like space ships,only had four wheels,no roof and a machinegun in the back(military jeep).others were tanks..but not as advanced.even if they were traitors,i had to help.i hacked the ships com device with my armband.a pure black helmat of a clone commando appeared on the screen at the cockpit."you better get back here fast!there are over a hundred vehicles coming your way,and an analysis shows that the tanks have missles that are more powerful then any ADVANCED thermal!!!THEY WILL BLOW YOU TO SMITHERENES!ive been monitering some broadcasts of 'movies' and 'tv shows' and they think we dont exist!theyll think your 'aliens'!the planets government WILL place you in custody and detain your ship!GET OUT OF THERE!" i yelled into the com."get out fast if you want to live...get out fast if you want to get back to the galaxy..if..if......." i stopped talking and thought for a second of what i was about to say.i couldnt trust anybody,after the clones...the stormtroopers....my brothers turned on me.i didnt show emotion at all,and i wouldnt.i hoped somthing could distract me so i could stop talking,and just as if it got through to the master of fate,an earth 'copter' landed and dropped off some dino hunters,as the scanner said."DAMN!SHOOT EM!" was the last thing i said into the com,then for a second it switched to a side camera and showed alot of blastershots and bullets and explosions in the background,right before a bullet slowed and lightly hit the button to turn off the armband.

(by the way,my characters just like jediofdooms.my characters miserable and doesnt trust anyone,especially after the clones turned.and the warnings before the hunter ambush were his family[i dont know if he has family left.or atleast my character doesnt] and..you figure the last out.and if you figure it out,i meant not me.)

Viper looked at Tiscalli.

"O...k. Thats good enough I suppose..."

Viper glanced around

"So what can you tell us about this planet called earth?"

Viper knelt down and touched the sand. He stood up and looked around. To the west he could see some sought of transport with a mounted gun on the back. Viper looked at it and glanced towards Darrick hoping for some explanation of this transport. None came. He glanced to the west and saw in the diastance three massive shapes.

"Pyramids" Tiscalli said. Viper nodded.

"I want to take a look" He said absently mindedly. He walked back on board his ship and beckoned to Tiscalli. Tiscalli pointed his rifle at Darrick and motioned him into the ship. It took off and made it's way to the pyramid....

"Nothing as sutch" Viper said sitting down

"I know it's called the "Blue Planet" though"

"Dosn't look too blue" said Tiscalli looking out of the window

"It's called that because 70% of it's surface is ocean"

"I see...." Tiscalli didn't sound interested

Viper took off and made his way to the pyramid. He dropped down a few feet away from it. The cloak was already on. Viper set up some auto turrets and locked the ship up. He fiddled with it so it would't go anywhere. He left the cover of the cloak and turned to the pyramids and looked for an entrance....

Tiscalli glanced at the rock

"Hey Viper" he nodded at the rock

Viper went over to it and tapped it

"hmmm" Viper got out a time bomb and set it and backed away. The bomb blew the rock apart and revealed a small hole. Viper glanced at Tiscalli and started walking down the dark passage....

• 1 month later...

(im back!sorry ive been gone so long)

i looked around at the soldiers corpses scattered around and the rubbel of the copter."well weve made quite a mess havent we?" i asked the group.they nodded.the raptor i had as a pet was just finishing eating a soldier.my squad finished gathering supplies and we headed back to camp,and i was still thinking of the group who left the island.i forgot the eggs in my backpack and started analyzing them again.i decided to keep them in a small,heated footlocker until we got home."i wonder when those guys will get back..whatever,anyway were going to set up a trap for them,guessing they come back here.make them unnoticable,even to me.not those useless leaf traps." i said.they started working and i continued analyzing the eggs.

Then, there is a high pitched screech, like a balloon deflating in that weird squeaky way that people seem to be able to make it do, and the squad looks up. Suddenly, they see A Giant three headed pteradactyl of doom swoop in and poop all over the squad, burning their eye-sockets with it's acidic reptile feces. Then, the Keeper of the Dinosaurs, the mighty Bim Blaster Bob:cowdance, Jumps off. "Hand over the eggs, insignificant maggot!" he said, while igniting his doomsday sticks: His dual double bladed lightsabers!!!!! and then, he Pulls out a throwing star and brandishes it menacingly.....

no it wasnt,it was stupid and immature.this is aiming toward a jurassic park-themed rpg,not a comedy game with stupid jokes.were disregarding that you ever posted that and dont post here again bob.go make your own "comedy" thread and leave us to rping.also,your quite annoying becouse im trying to play gmod here!(not in this thread)oh and by the way,it cant burn my squads eyes becouse WERE ALL WEARING HELMATS!the only one who isnt wearing a helmat is a droid!

Archived