Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (wishlists)

lordzack

That really would be pathetic. Especially considering gungans are already playable in BF2.

Do you mean in Hunt mode? If you did thats not what I meant, I was just talking about a new army class for SwBF3. If you did'nt mean Hunt mode, I must of missed that from the game, lol.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol Sorry man, I got about halfway down before giving up, an extreamly long list... too many places i've never heard of. Might make some fun battles though, but I doubt they would add that many EU locations.

Unless their was enough intrest, then they might release some sort of "ultimate EU battlefront" expansion pack, with wars before and after the clone wars/galactic civil war.

Yeah. and you cant fit EVERYTHING into one game. and another thing. i like having jedi in the game and being able to play as them, but its supposed to be a battlefront. its supposed to make you feel like the average soldier in the middle of a huge interplanetary war. not the extra special hero who kills everyone and completes all the objectives.

I disagree. The Jedi were essential in the Clone Wars. And the Yuzzhan Vong Invasion. And all the Sith Wars, ect. Without Luke, the Rebellion would've had no hope. So at least have them around, if not playable.

And without an army of fine soldiers to command, the Jedi could not have won either war. Obi-Wan said it himself. "without the clone army there would not have been a victory". Wedge Antilles and the other military commanders of the republic had as much to do with the victory over the Vong as the Jedi.

I never said they were overpowered. I merely meant they can be annoying at times, and even though they are relativly easily dispatched once you know what your doing, sometimes I prefer playing without worrying about them.

And even if they do get killed relativly easily, one spawn-killin' spree can put a large enough krimp in your points to assure defeat, especially if it's towards the end of the game.

And without an army of fine soldiers to command, the Jedi could not have won either war. Obi-Wan said it himself. "without the clone army there would not have been a victory". Wedge Antilles and the other military commanders of the republic had as much to do with the victory over the Vong as the Jedi.

Of course. An army needs soldiers (and in Star Wars, Jedi and other heroes are definetly plusses). I didn't say the soldiers weren't important. Also, so the soldiers work well, BF 3 needs good AI!

Okay, let's drop the whole Jedi argument.

In SWBF3, they should make like a Campaign Editor, like in StarCraft where you can make your own maps and customize the gameplay with triggers. That would be so cool! You could create your own battlefields!

Archived