Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (wishlists)

lordzack

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps a Bonus Galactic Conquest mode- Death Star/Death Star 2 Rampage.

Pilot Either Death Star Across the map, Destroying or Conquering PLanets. But Be Careful, The Rebels could have a clever trick.......

Basically you choose where the Death Star Goes (You Start at your Base Planet) And when you Arrive at A Planet it will say- Press (Whatever button) To Deatroy this Planet or Press (Whatever button) To Conquer.

IF YOU PICK DESTROY PLANET

1. You Control the Death Star. Yes. Thats Right, YOU.

2. Its a Space Battle. Only you can Pick wether to fly a ship to stop the rebels from activating ROGUE SQUADRON or stay on the death star.

SHIP CONTROLS-(Same as BF2)

DEATH STAR CONTROLS

Primary Fire- Planet destroying Superlaser

Pros- Bye Bye Planet!

Cons- Only Available after a short period of time.

Secondary primary Fire- Weaker Superlaser

Pros- You Go into a view mode, target a capital ship and BOOM! take out a Cruiser! Instantly Available

Cons- Slowish Recharge Rate Cannot destroy planet. One false move and Accidentally hit a stardestroyer.

Secondary Fire- Send out stardestroyers and TIES

Pros- Quick and effective for destroying enemy ships.

Cons-Limited amount.

Secondary Secondary Fire-TurboLasers (When Rogue squadron Appear near surface) otherwise extra garrison of Star destroyers. :vsd:

Pros- (Turbolasers) Can Destroy Rogue Squadron Attack

(Star Destroyers) Can destroy enemies.

Cons-(TurboLasers) Not very accurate.

(Star Destroyers) Limited amount

If you destroy a set amount of enemies, the Death Star Is Cleared to fire. A Push of the Button and BOOM!

IF YOU PICK CONQUER

1. Basic Battlefront Ground Battle.

2. 'nuff said.

I hope you like my idea! :lightning

I DEFINANTLY hope they make a BF3. My perfect BF game would combine everything that BF2 added that was great, everything it left out from BF1, and some new stuff.

New classes, new maps, new modes are obvious things that could be added. The main thing I would would want is more variety in maps. Some huge maps that integrated some aspects of space battles but in the air, vehicles are the only way to efficiently get to and from the main battle. Some smaller levels, some levels where vehicles are dominant, some with no or few vechicles. And definantly a good feture would be varying amounts of troops on lmaps. Some large maps with large amounts of troops that would be the most epic and large-scaled battles(Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Space Battle over Endor), some small maps with small amounts of troops that would be great for multiplayer team show-downs(Jabba's Palace, Yavin 4 Arena, Tantive 4, Mois Eisley), some large levels with small amounts of troops where stategy would take over as you tried to find out where on the vast map your enemies where(Dagobah, Mygeeto, Endor), some small maps with large amounts of troops where chaos ensues and you average about ten kills a second, but have to strive to stay alive more than 2 seconds(Yavin 4 Arena, Rhen Var Citadel, Death Star, Genosis Arena), and yet some levels that are just your normal BF/BF2 maps. Also perhaps some levels where you're outnumbered, some levels where you play as a Jedi the whole time, and some levels where you don't play as a Jedi at all could add flavor to the game.

Anyways I hope LA gets everything right this time around, because I highly doubt there'll be a BF4.

Really I would like to get away from the Yavin, Endor, and Hoth maps. There is really only so many times you can recreate the same battles before they get old. Same thing with Star Wars style flight sim games (Such as the Rogue series) no more Death Star runs - more variety in the EU.

New planets, new battles, new feeling. Expand a little bit, maybe into the Heir to the Empire era, or maybe before the prequels.

Meh, I agree and disagree, I would like to see the universe expanded a bit, but I still want the ability to play the old classic maps. I don't think one should suffer just for the sake of the other.

I would personally like so see more custamability to maps, ok ok so we got the ability to change unit and reinforcement count, good start, but how about changing the settings for each map individually? I mean sure, 32 units is fun for Hoth, but just a wee to crowded on Polis Massa. Also, if the sides could be changed independently of each other, like giving the rebels 10 guys and 100 reinforcements and the imperials 15 guys and 200, to give the bots a bit of a handicap, to challenge yourself.

Maybe this is going overboard but they could even allow you to change command post layout and unit counts, so you can tailor make scenarios, switch things around a bit. And units could be turned on and off throughout maps, like if your getting tired of heavy weapons guys, you have the ability to turn them off for certain maps, or maybe set a limit of four or somthing.

Of course all maps have defaults most people will play by, this is just to give people the opportunity to edit and change scenarios to their hearts content, play the game the way you want to, give yourself a challenge, or a less skilled player a bit of an advantage.

New planets, new battles, new feeling. Expand a little bit, maybe into the Heir to the Empire era, or maybe before the prequels.
Before the prequels? That would be awesome! There wouldn't be any limitations since there's no storyline at that time. The creators could do what ever they wanted! Same thing with after the last movie. They could start a fresh new story.

I don't know, I think some EU would definantly be good for game, but not whole storylines from it. The movies are what most people care about, and I think the best idea would be to keep that, expand on it, and then toss in some EU.

Raxus Prime, Curascant, Death Star II, and Geonosis Arena would definantly make some good new maps.

Pehaps another feature that could be added for computer only(WAY to difficult to do on a console)would be a map editor.

Sounds like too much work on Pandemic's part. :p

Me, I want satisfaction in killing targets. At the mo you live and die so quickly, that everything feels like a rush at times, I'd slow down movement speeds and add weapon bob and accuracy effects, so attacking from a distance is actually worth it, rather than circle straffing like UT2K4. It looks really weird, it's like naval combat in fast forward watching troops straff around trying to hit something.

Man, I'm stuck here with ecstasy addicts. :p

Tell me, why are we even moaning about the uselessness of most units or weapons if whizzing around chucking grenades like a deranged monkey on dope is the norm?

Bring on Battlefront 3! (Aka 1.002)

I think that transports should be able to carry extra troops. Not as much as in the movies, because they wouldn't need to. I think there should be light Transports as well. The CIS and Rebels should get Heavy Transports, such as MTT for CIS and T3-B heavy attack tank for rebels. They're should be command speeders, which are mobile command posts and send the officer's aura even further. Heavy Transports should carry 10 troops, Light 5, Air/Space Transports: 10

Light Transports: Rebel: Rebel personnel carrier (seen in Echo Base, probably a larger variant), Imperial: an APC from Rogue Squadron 3 or the transport from Star Wars: Yoda Stories, Republic: AT-OT, CIS: PAC

Command Speeders: Rebel: ?, Imperial: QH-7 Chariot Light Assault Vehicle/repulsorlift, Republic: ?, CIS: ?

I like the sound of that idea, Heavy Assault vehicles (like the AT-AT, AT-TE and MTT) would double as armored transports. They would be slow, but offer protection against enemy fire. They would slowly approach enemy territoy head on taking the brunt of the enemies defences, then once it got close enough all the troops would get out and storm the enemy locations. They could also double as spots to recover health/ammo.

The lighter tranports arn't spawn points, but can carry a few extra men, it's superior in speed, so it allows guys to travel from point A to point B faster. The command speeder is a good idea to. How about certain speeders are designated as command speeders, they have improved armor and weapons and if a commander enters it, then his commander effect is extended. Also so long as the commander is inside of the speeder it also becomes a moble command post.

Then their could be ariel tranpsorts (gunships) these fly over the battlefield offering supporting fire and land behind enemy lines to unload passengers. Also while landed they serve as a spawn point as well.

Of course in order for your idea to work the maps would have to be larger...

^ I'd prefer a next-Gen Battlefront 3 to an expanded Battlefront 2, even if I could get the expansions. I definetly think an new, enhanced engines is a must. It would be absurd to have a sequel on a Next-Gen platform with the same, out-dated engine. I think most of the open maps should be much larger. Maybe the 1/2-1/3 the size of most single player FPS maps, giving you some room to manuver in.

Archived