Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (wishlists)

lordzack

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Yaddle. ;) Yeah, would be neat, sepite having no evidence of what it looks like.

Well Im sure lucas arts could make something after all they made yoda if they say he comes from geonosis he comes from geonosis if they say he comes from kamino hes from kamino they say hec omes frome there or there he comes from there or there, etc.

Well Im sure lucas arts could make something after all they made yoda if they say he comes from geonosis he comes from geonosis if they say he comes from kamino hes from kamino they say hec omes frome there or there he comes from there or there, etc.

Yeah. Though, I think Dagobah would be considered since he resides there for a few decades or the Jedi Temple since he's there for nearly a millenia.

Still, Ewok has an idea, I mean, Halo did very well even if it was just with a gun butt against the head. It makes it far more "convincing" then people shooting each other at point blank range and I think it's one of those "all FPS should have" items.

Anyway, wouldn't be be the ultimate ownage to kill a Jedi by beating him over the head with a rocket launcher?

So what? The Battlefront series ain't even close to being right. ;) It would be nice to melee with the current weapon you're holding, like Redtech said. I swore someone mentioned this next idea a long time ago, but maybe Wookiees could also be able to pick up and throw enemies at will. Imagine this on Bespin: Platforms.... :D

I've seen melee weapons on a Star Wars Battlefront 1 map. It was called Rouge Clones: First Assault (I think). In my opinion, it didn't work out well for two main reasons. First of all, you couldn't shoot with the gun, it was used solely for whacking people, and secondly, that battlefield was mayhem. Especially with Sidious running around with his force lightning.

I've seen melee weapons on a Star Wars Battlefront 1 map. It was called Rouge Clones: First Assault (I think). In my opinion, it didn't work out well for two main reasons. First of all, you couldn't shoot with the gun, it was used solely for whacking people....
I think it wouldn't work that way. You'd simply press a button, and BAM, the weapon you are currently using melees your opponent. Granted, it wouldn't be an instant kill, but it could if you do it to the back of your opponent's head (such as in Halo 2 :thumbsup: ).

I like the idea of bashing someone with your weapon. There have been too many times where someone is a foot in front of me and they're moving back and forth so fast that I can't shoot them (especially with the sniper rifle, which I usually use). If they allowed this, a bayonet would be nice, but probably wouldn't happen.

Ya, I'd like to bash some of my team AI occasionally when they get in the way, most times I just shoot 'em and loose the player point than to get killed by the 3 enemies I can't kill because he's in the way. If there was a melee weapon, I'd use it most on my own guys.

Remove weird things like when u look at the AI especialy the engineer they look stupid but they hurt as hell lol. Something too, remove the wall exploits, can ruin games. cd key banner for the whole swbf network which can ban people from Anti-cheat protected server (like VAC on cs). u know the basic stuff a real game has LOL. More classes, more jedis (and jedi skills), more maps. modding tools noob-friendly, so that anyone can make a good map. AND KEEP THE "MOVE OUT" "HOLD THIS POSITION" "FOLLOW ME" COMMANDS FOR THE BOTS, those were really helpful in swbf1. A special skill selection popup for the caracter you are playing would be really nice. AND PLEASE MAKE THAT DAMM AI CLEVER LOL! Mines shouldnt kill a vehicule one shot and kill so many people in one explosion spot. shot gun n detpacks hurts too much and makes other classes a joke. droideka doesnt move/look enough fast making them an easy target that no one wanna play with except for caping cps.

question btw... did they only made the 2nd battlefront only to add engineers? lol nothing really changed...

Archived