Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (wishlists)

lordzack

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont the imp officers have one? and the magna guards and wookies... or do you mean a proper ground based stationary launcher? more accurate and powerful, but not exactly manouverable...

ya i mean like a real mortor not a nade launcher

and destroyable scenery/buildings would make the game awsome *thinks back to red faction*

i'm dreaming about Mandalorian wars campagin or smth from New Jedi Era. More ships in space, bf1 maps and more clones skins (for example on Utapau troops with yellow painting) will be good ideas too. And if bf3 will be make for PS3/X360 new engine with hundret of soliders on the battlefield...

I think it would be nice to be able to customize your own unit. say something like galactic conquest but be a commander(customizable) and be able to buy more men so you could like make a unit of 20 engineers 20 infantry 20 shocktrooper etc. maybe be able to create your own group of a ships. 1 cup of Venator class destroyers a quart of victory class, 7 cups of dreadnaught heavy cruisers, and a couple thousand pints of starfighters lol

I think it would be nice to be able to customize your own unit. say something like galactic conquest but be a commander(customizable) and be able to buy more men so you could like make a unit of 20 engineers 20 infantry 20 shocktrooper etc. maybe be able to create your own group of a ships. 1 cup of Venator class destroyers a quart of victory class, 7 cups of dreadnaught heavy cruisers, and a couple thousand pints of starfighters lol

Why don't you just play Empire at War?

Why don't you just play Empire at War?
because you cant aim it is a good game yes alot of strategy involved and its like age of empires1-3+ expansions, which I played to many times. besides what is the use of that when you can feel the action in first person view and aim.

Also id like to see things like fuel barrels or something that you can shoot and then blow up multiple tinnies/scum.

In battlefront 3 I want alot more vehicles, bigger battles, and the ability to fight in space and the planet at once. I mean like you could all take off from like ships on opposite sides of the planet land and then try and take it over and it could be like huge planetside style. Like 1000 people. Then they could pull a guild wars and only make us buy it once then let us play with no monthly fee. Also I want a whole wookie faction and those furry things that look like pissed off teddy bears, I want a whole faction made up of those too.

So what are your ideas? I would like to be able to go from planet to planet in ships and live a life style. It would be cool to make your own soldier and make your own alliance and ships and so forth but the main reason is so we could have a awsome battlefront/galixies concept for a game. I would also like to be able to play single player instead of just massive online multiplayer. :duel: It make me so mad that I can't play galixies because of feese. :firemad::lsduel:

Well unfortunately I doubt SWBF3 will be like this Galaxies/Battlefront hybrid you crudely described.

Battlefront is a Battlefield style game, I don't think even lucasarts could ruin a second Battlefront sequel so badly by making it another Galaxies.

Galaxies isn't a good game you aren't really missing out, but there is a free 14 day trial for the game, and when thats done go play Planetside.

damm right. this is battlefront, and should kinda be kept to the same principles and ideas as the original, not merging it with other games so that it isnt really battlefront. because that technically means you're not coming up for ideas about BF3, you're just saying your ideas about a different game that has not (and probably will not) be made. :xp: you got told:)

In battlefront 3 I want alot more vehicles, bigger battles, and the ability to fight in space and the planet at once. I mean like you could all take off from like ships on opposite sides of the planet land and then try and take it over and it could be like huge planetside style. Like 1000 people.
Yeah!!! like you could be piloting the landing crafts or protecting them and the planetside reinforcement count depends on how many crafts make it. Maybe LA could create a faction of gungans for either advanced players or ppl tring to humiliate themselves(those clumsy amphibians, they break everything)*off topic* something you wouldn't see a gungan engineer. its like sabatoging yourself. :jarjar: + :deathstar = :edeaths:

I would also like more factions and more classes. There are some GC topics discussed in another thread. They include having multiple maps on a single planet. Also, class changes are discussed in another thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=161741.Check it out. Also, I think that more campaign missions would be cool. They could still make the classic missions, but there could also be a campaign from the Mandalorian Wars and maybe the New Jedi Era, or one of the sith wars. I don't know much about those, but they would give the game more depth.

I also like the idea of customizing you're character. Maybe you could give them accessories and win different upgrades. I think that it would be cool to have an expert mode where you could make squads and assign them to do different things. You could choose which classes and how many people to put in a squad. This wouldn't really have to be an expert mode, but I think that they should still have the original version for the people who just like to shoot.

I think that it would be cool to have an expert mode where you could make squads and assign them to do different things.

Machine cult we know what you're gonna say "why dont you just play Repiblic Commando." Your welcome i saved you some time

But yes that would be nice instead of the boring option "Follow Me" oh boy that gets annoying

Machine cult we know what you're gonna say "why dont you just play Repiblic Commando." Your welcome i saved you some time

I don't know who the f**k you are but back off, n00b.

Like venom_tyrant said,

this is battlefront, and should kinda be kept to the same principles and ideas as the original, not merging it with other games so that it isnt really battlefront.

Heres what you said.

Like Galactic Conquest, buy more men 20 engineers, infantry, etc. Create your own group of ships, and you said nothing about FPS.

You described Empire at War, so my saying, "Why don't you just play Empire at War?" was totally fair and there was no need for your stupid little comment.

I think that it would be cool to have an expert mode where you could make squads and assign them to do different things.

and for the record I think that is a good idea that would def. work with Battlefront.

I'd say use the Hailfire, because it's made out of condom rubber and moves as well as a spider in a bath.

But seriously, it'd be nice to have a long range missile unit.

Y'know, for fans of "realism" you could do with stealing all that is good about Battlefield 2 first!

Archived