Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (wishlists)

lordzack

has anyone ever noticed that all the maps are actually contained in a rater large box? on kamino, you can actually see a corner in the "distance"... they kind of need to work on making it a bit more subtle...

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I have noticed this on several levels, especially space maps. You just see this big crease in the background where the corners of the sky box are...

And I definetly think more Death animations are a given for the new game, they just go right along with better graphics in general. I'll admit, it's not the most important complaint but it is kind of unrealistic to have everyone die in practically the exact same way, and I think it would add somthing to the battles. And while we're at it, would it be too much to have the SBD's death explosion to use actual SBD parts? I'm sorry, it's just somthing that bugs me.

Yeah, I've noticed that the SBDs spew out battle droid parts when they exploed. That is really sad. That would have been something, though relativly small, that I would think shows that they didn't spend much time making it and improving it before releasing the game.

Well, depends how they're done. HL2 does it nice, especially with facecrabs + crowbar!

Y'know, I'm thinking Battlefront should be more like PSI-ops, where the force powers actually need skill to use, yet it retains an arcade style of shooting.

i have an idea say LA makes a special edition battlefront 2 game that includes the maps campaign etc. from battlefront 1 so that you can play every thing from 1 and 2 in one game. then LA makes the new stuff posted here for BF3 with a Spec edition similar to the the other one i suppose but with BF3 in there to.

Nah, probably 7 or so if you count all the breaks.

Ragdoll physics could be cool, just so long as they don't go overboard. Just because we don't want cardboard dead guys, doesn't mean their bones should be made of rubber!

how about if they use the same havok physics as they did on halo 2? that seemed to work well

I thought that the physics from halo were pretty good, from what I played at my friend's house. When I see a game with good physics, it makes me good about the game because I know that the people who made it put some thought into it, most of the time.

Havok is used in ANY game that wants to show off the physics engine, I'm surprised UT2K7 isn't using it. But you need destroyable objects or things that actually move to interact with, otherwise there's no point.

Also, no point using Havok unless you want to base the game in some sort of realism..otherwise people will just bounce everywhere from every impact.

Archived