Home

Star Wars Battlefront 3 (wishlists)

lordzack

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think cutting through terrain sounds pretty cool

and with all the physics andvances, why not picking up stuff like boxes to make a makeshift bunker

another Idea along thoose lines would be like a shovel you could use to make a foxhole or a trench

This would work well on like a map where one team has a hill they defend and the enemy attacks it from all sides

You're pushing your luck. Stay on topic.

*feels ban hammer scarily close*

ah, sorry...

jawa, your ideas sound cool, but SWBF is generally a run-shoot-die-respawn-run-shoot-die-respawn... sort of game (for most anyway:xp:) so, whereas that idea would work in a game like call of duty for eg, i dont think SWBF would cut it...

*feels ban hammer scarily close*

ah, sorry...

jawa, your ideas sound cool, but SWBF is generally a run-shoot-die-respawn-run-shoot-die-respawn... sort of game (for most anyway:xp:) so, whereas that idea would work in a game like call of duty for eg, i dont think SWBF would cut it...

the whole point of this forum is to make wishes,for this game.the whole point is to makee a better battlefront.I would make sure if i worked at lucas arts to make the land air and spacewich also means any thing capital ship is yours.and 50 million on each side

the whole point of this forum is to make wishes,for this game.the whole point is to makee a better battlefront.I would make sure if i worked at lucas arts to make the land air and spacewich also means any thing capital ship is yours.and 50 million on each side

You're insane, 50 million on each side, that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

And like I said before the air part is totally redundant, theres wouldn't be a battle in the air if there was already one in space, if there was then who needs two sets of starfighter battles? Also, if there was the "air" battle between the space and land, then it would take the transports ages to get to the surface if they even survived going through two entire aerial battles.

3 Layered battles = FAIL

maybe that was a bit harsh...(flame)

did you keep a copy of it though?:xp:

You're pushing your luck. Stay on topic.

[Offtopic]Yeah, I missed it. Just kidding. :D[/Offtopic]

I don't know if the three layer battle would work or not, but I definitly know that 50 million on each side would not. Maybe a thousand on each side, lol. For the really big battles.

underground! come on, theres gotta be something in the extended universe capable of digging deep and stuff liike.... no. thats a c**p idea...hehe...

50 mil on each side? do you know how long that would take for each battle? and how stupidly big the maps would have to be? the BF designers couldnt make that on their measly budget and time...(9 mins)

huh? you mean the sea wall? (wooden barricade) confuddled...

dya mean ones that are already there, but can somehow appear when touched by a fusion cutter? that would be quite good actually... like turrets, but more defensive...

I would like to see battles with some discernable objectives. Right now the objectives in BF2 are very basic, usually 'capture lot CP's' or 'shoot teh other guys' with strategies being, the CP's that spawn vehicles are more desireable. Now there is nothing wrong with these objectives, taking CP's and eliminating enemy soldiers are decent objectives. I'm just suggesting building upon these ideas too give the battles more depth.

Perhaps give certain missions campaign esque objectives, such as eliminating certain NPC's or destroying some important computer somewhere. While these objectives arn't 'mandatory' like they are in the campaign, they do have an important effect on the game. Like sure, you don't HAVE to destroy there AA turret control counsol, but if you don't your reinforcements will have a constant drain as the hypothetical 'transports' get downed. Maybe they could even show the ships getting shot out of the sky's. Whatever. The idea is for there to be a bigger battle going on around all the CP captures and people slaying. Somthing tangible to work toward.

Or maybe certain CP's could be more important then others. Sure all let you spawn and some give you vehicles, but maybe a certain few give you control over elements on the map. Maybe on certain missions some very important CP's (VICP's) would win you the game just by capturing them. Sure the smaller ones give you better map control and some vehicles, but only the enemy command center CP lets you win the game if you hold it for 20 seconds. It would give both sides somthing to work for, attackers are trying to capture this stupid post and defenders are just making sure it stays safe. Of course it would take like twice as long to capture, or maybe would require an officers presence to capture it. Or somthing annoying to make it more 'challenging'.

well,what i meant was,like10,000 on each side,come on wouldnt you guys like most of the ground battles to be like the battle of geonosis,air battle would be cool look at it this way maybe star hips and 2 capital ships on each side for the air,that would be dumb sowhat if there would bejust star ships like very unique ships in the air killing each other and trying to sacrafice or any way you could to stop the space battle s fire killing them all from the groun d and the space battles should be like the on es on the battle abov courasant e .so now im thinking no 3 layer 2 lyer but it would be a better battle with 3 layer.

PS some one quote

wow. i think you might just be a bit worse a typing than i am...

it would be cool to have battles like that of geonosis, but that would also result in your xbox/ps2/psp/compuer producing proportionate quantities of smoke. not good :xp:

Interesting....

I'm not sure how many of you have seen this, but I just picked up my latest Electronic Gaming Monthly, and there are two newsworthy items in the section called "Rumor Mill"...

EGM columnist The Q writes that there is a new Star Wars game focusing on lightsaber combat in development for the Nintendo Wii....I think that's great news considering the motion sensing capablities of the controller!

He also writes that there is a new Battlefront in the works (but no by Pandemic) for the Next-Gen consoles. More great news.

Keep in mind, these are just rumors...but this guy is usually pretty good at sniffing out the reliable stuff!

I wonder if this is actually true.

I know that this is true in that issue I loked it up online but they will not make it for the next generation systems becuase no one buys them .it will be for x box and ps2 becuase who will spend 500 dollors on a new game system just for star wars battlefront3 that is ****ing insane and they will make no sales becuase the wii is for the pc they will only make it fo r one next gen system becuase the wii is for the pc and pc's games sell so it will be for the x box ,ps2,which may i add are going to definatly be in the line up for star wars battlefront 3 becuase they are over populated and the games will be over populated sell,as again it may be for the wii but maybe just for regular pc becuase these three systems which is x box ps2 and pc.For one the xbox has all the memory it needs for thousands of games and i read the article on the xbox and the xbox has an overpopulation on sectilions and over o f homes.and ps2,has almost that much and the ps2 has bigger sales becuase of its history.almost every nhome in the world has a computer so ya,you guessed it it is definatly gonna be out for these three systems.once again it is not gonna be out for next gen systems the 360 is rare so they will only make 1,000;'s of dollers and the p;s3 not a lot will buy for one most people here are 6-16 year olds so will your mommys buy it for you n,o no no no no,so the wii is probably not gonna have stare wars battlefront 3who wants to spend 700 dollars for a system no one so what retard would sell star wars battlefront 3 for next gen systewms ,retards,who think people are gonna buy a system just bso they can have a game. the world doesnt work that way,so i read that it will indead come out on star wars gaming magizene for star wars battlefront 3.They said there will bbe ground battles the size of geonosis,and space baTTLES THE SIZE OF the space battle above courasant which means any capital ship ios like the one i star wars episode three the game,means you can blow it up or capturew it which in cludes landin it in land,they said they can probably not make air,but they said sometimes they aremoving to land so the ships in the air dogfighting will blast th capital ship and,yes there will be a couple oof capital ships in the air withlot of unique ships,but that is to small compared to the other battles to be consitered an ariel in the battle so it will be an eventfull battle for multi player battles,so there will be turrets that shhot up to the sships and there will be a ships ground dock and fire from the above can kill treoops this is what all wqanted for battlefront 2 and it will be in battlefront 3, and l0ots wan t meele so pandemic is tired of makind=g the battlefronts but there are other companies that will ,plus it will not feature other eras bec uase did episode 7>8<9come out no!so ,these are the most questions to lucas arts gamewing so there had bveen big threats to lucas arts gameing if they hadntmade those cammands so the three game systems are gonna be xbox ps2 and c0omputer,and 2 layers and meele which in air there will be activity bigger activity than the space there is now in stra wars battlefront 2 and lots of jedi in one battle and you can make over 40 men follow you and star ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So therte yoyu have got it!!

I wonder if this is actually true.

If it is, then they're not getting my business. **** 'em, betraying PC users.

My whole view on BF3 is towards the NEW era after episode 6 which expands to "young Jedi knights the book" comics mostly its where the ilstrated gets its chance of the game.

No! They need to get the movie battles RIGHT before moving on to EU. They haven't gotten Endor or Hoth down right. The developers need to make good on their promise: I want the battles as they are in the movies. And good gameplay for once would be a nice touch FFS.

And skywalker94, if you think anyone is going to take the time to decipher your horrible post, think again. Use periods. Use correct spelling. Use capital letters. Oh, and some paragraphs wouldn't hurt either. Until you do these things, no one is going to understand your posts.

Can Someone belive me that it will only come out for X box<Playstation2>and computer pc games,once again the X box 360 doesn't have as much users,and the same with the ps3,and they only have the kind of hardrive that is to advance but they cant have the star wars battlefront hardrive,and everything I said in my mege paragraph.

ps some people make me apoligize becuase my keyboard doesn't work!

That's it, this thread is done for.

Sorry to everyone who was actually using this thread for good, but it appears that a few people will have to spoil it for everyone.

If any of this inane bickering spills over into other threads there will be some unpleasant repercussions

Archived