Home

Strategy: Hero's vs Villian's on Mos Eisley

Reclaimer

For those of you who don't know, (and hopefully most do) Assualt on Mos Eisley is actually Hero's vs Villian's, where the player takes on the role as a Hero such as Luke or Han, or a villian, like Darth Vader or Jango Fett. There are many strategies on this map that you can use.

Strategy #1: Pick your character

Some may think choosing your character isn't a strategy, but actually it is. Having a character you're good at will seriously affect your ability to play. For example, if you are good with Yoda, but suck with Mace Windu, go with Yoda. Try experimenting on both sides to find your Strengths and Weaknesses.

Strategy #2: Force Power

The Force is your best ally because of the ability to Jump very high (aka, Force Jump)

Force Speed is also very good. You can easily take enemies by surprise. Again, practice with different characters to find your best powers.

Strategy #3: Have Fun

The most important thing on SWBF2 is to have fun. If you have online play, use it and join in with friends, and enjoy the game. Having fun is what gaming is all about.

My strategy: Guided rockets (grockets). If I am a hero, the only weapon I use is the grocket and fusion cutter (to repair ammo droids). I don't get many kills (3-6), but I get better and better each round. If you want to do good on the map and be high on the score results, I suggest not using grockets.

My favorite strat, is probably Mace and force push, force push someone then force jump and use his ground pound move right as he's getting up so he can't move out of the way and attack you while your pulling your lightsaber out of the ground. You have to practice several times though, it can be tricky to hit him dead on.

My favorite character though is probably Han Solo, I know he can seem pathetic, but that blaster of his is a 1 hit KO, even to hero's I believe if you get 'em on the head, nothing like dropping Darth Maul in 1 hit while he's force sprinting towards you, also Det packs can be a nasty surprise jedi can't block.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any of the gunner heros work really well on the very top of the wall around the skiff or whatever it's called espially jango or boba cause they can't hurt themselves when they fall, they can jetpack away when needed, and there's tons more targets for them

any of the gunner heros work really well on the very top of the wall around the skiff or whatever it's called espially jango or boba cause they can't hurt themselves when they fall, they can jetpack away when needed, and there's tons more targets for them

... except Leia.

I also like playing as Boba or Jango. They are good for attacking from rooftops. They are also very fast on the ground. If you have quick fingers you can throw in a flamethrower round before you blast them with your rifle/pistol. If I'm being chased by a jedi, I like to run backwards and shoot at them at the same time. Just keep dodging their saber throws. Boba and Jango are great at that. Also, remember to unload, when the enemy is jumping. It seems like they're more vulnerable then.

I don't know I just never seem to have luck with jango/boba, I always seem to get Mauled alive by certain sith whenever I attempt to use them.

I seem to rock with Han on the other hand, in my opinion he's the best shooter hero. (I know it doesn't make sense, maybe I've just been lucky.)

Leia gets a bad rap but she's really an O.K. hero, Ive dropped many a Maul/Anakin who tried charging me with a well placed shot to the head with her sniper like gun. Her speacial ability is underused as well. Invincibility, whenever I'm not han, I'm leia, sniping pesky sith from a distance and making sure my jedi buddies are invincible when they do get close enough to attack. Plus she's the only hero with thermal dets, quite useful at times.

Han does have a very powerful gun, and it's great for taking out enemies. However, Han lacks the speed and manuverability that is accompanied by jet packs. This is one advantage of Boba and Jango. When I play as the heroes, I do enjoy playing with Han. The key is staying away from the main battle, and shooting from afar.

I seem to be using Leia more often too. Its not possible for her to get out of or block force pulls/pushes, but its always nice to run up to a dying frendly and give him/her invincibility, then watch that player cream the three enemies attacking him/her.

Out of all the shooter heroes, IMO, han is best. He seems to have more health then the others, and detpacks can be so bloody fun :) (especially when putting dets at the doors of the cantina and see the bots try coming at you)

of course, i rarely play as the shooter heroes, unless i'm bored of lightsabers, so i hardly know anything

Out of all the shooter heroes, IMO, han is best. He seems to have more health then the others, and detpacks can be so bloody fun :) (especially when putting dets at the doors of the cantina and see the bots try coming at you)

of course, i rarely play as the shooter heroes, unless i'm bored of lightsabers, so i hardly know anything

I think Boba Fett is better, but Han Solo is still awesome.

what's wrong with leia? her gun works almost as well as the others guns

... *ALMOST*...

Other than the little pistol she get next to nothing, and have poor selection of secondary weaponary.

Also, "invinc" is basically a combination buff, not temporary invinc as the name would suggest.

Archived