Home

The world of Malgor - IC thread

He looked back at her. "I am bummed out about it, but there's nothing I can do about it, now is there?" he said, putting some pressure on the second I, trying to point out he didn't need her help and that he worked alone. He placed his other hand's fingers onto the crack betweentwo brick on the house next to them and swung himself up to a window, where he took a better grip and from there he pushed himself first towards the building now behind him, on the other side of the alleyway, and then kicked his feet off with a delay on his left leg so he could twist around in the air easier. His hands took a grip of the edge of the roof of the building and he swung himself up. He truly looked like a cat when he climbed the wall. That was the perfection after over 300 years of training, and he still got better at it

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tarika smirked as she watched him climb the wall. More to herself than to him, she said, "Have it your way." With that, she vanished into the shadows of the alley. From the shadows, she watched him still. "See you around, Reaper..." she whispered. Then, she shifted into a halfling female with almost black curly hair and brown eyes and went back to the tavern.

A stretching of a bow was heard from the deeper and darker shadows of the alleyway. You could see nothing but the slightly shining metal of the arrowhead.

"Let him go or we'll see if centaurs can deflect arrows" a voice said from the shadows. Still you could not see much, but as a patrol with their lantern going past lit the alley just enought to show a dark figure and it's black skin showed him as a dark elf. Reaper stretched the bow a bit more getting ready if the centaur would charge now that it knew his position in the shadows perfectly

"Well, I'll have to shoot a bit higher, then" he said and the arrowhead shifted a bit and now pointed at the centaur's head. The assassin took a step forwards, and was out of the shadows, but you still couldn't see but a part of him because of the dark clothing he wore. "What's all this ruckus about a map? This petty thief trying to sell you a treasure map?" he said with a snicker and still kept the arrow ready

The man searched his pockets again, then frowned, trying to remember who could've taken the map. He remembered checking that he had it before entering the town. From there he hadn't encountered anyone until.....

"It was a halfling....." he said, incredulous that someone of that species had the nerve to try to pull that off.

The assassin snickered. "Halfling, eh?" he asked and took the arrow and placed it back in with the other arrows. He dropped the cloth from his mouth to his neck and drew his hood back. "You could check the tavern. Thieves usually gather there after a good heist" he said and backed into the shadows

---

The paladin opened his room door and stepped inside with the mage. The room was pitch black but a figure was sitting infront of the window. "I'm in. Who do you want me to kill?" the figure asked and the mage closed the door and lit the candles around the room. "We'll talk more when the other assassin arrives" the paladin said and Reaper chuckled. "If she turns up" he added and leane dback in the chair. "Well, as you're here, make yourself at home" the mage said and looked at the dark-skinned elf with a slight disgust in his eyes

"I'm already here," the Shapeshifter Assassin said quietly. She looked nothing like the woman Reaper had spoken to before, but what else could you expect from a Shapeshifter? Her hair was dark brown and her eyes matched. She wore a dark blue dress that reached to the floor.

"Answer his question," she continued, gesturing to Reaper. "I'm listening and after you answer, I'll have a question of my own."

The mage looked at the shapeshifter and sat down next to the room's table as the paladin stood between the assassins and started explaining. "General Montgomery Burns((Oh, shut up, you)) is in command of Karleqe and we need him out of the way so we can get into the Pass of Ice Mountain without any problems. The General's death will also help the rebellion take over the city" the Paladin explained. "And like I said, 2000 each plus expenses"

"For the same reason we cannot get to the pass without the General dead. The city's fort is right next to the entrance into the pass and the general's murder will cause enought confusion so we can get throught the pass without any trouble. The fort is about the same size as the one in Carmael's capital and the soldiers and guards there are always on the lookout. The general has two soldiers on his balcony and outside his room" he said and sighed in despair. "The guards there are elite and are ready to do anything to kep the general safe"

She allowed a small smile to come to her face. "I see..." After a pause, she went on. "And how can you be so sure the death of the general will cause enough confusion for you to get through the pass? Are they so convinced their general will live that they don't have an officer trained to replace him if he should die?"

Ban walked around, restless. He and the entire Rebel group needed that map, and it was stolen by some halfling.

"Nervous centaur?" Said a rough voice in the shadows.

"You should be." Said another, which was joined by numerous other taunts from the shadows.

"I suggest you all turn away now with your head still apon your shoulders." This was answered with laughter. "Fine have it your way." Ban drew his swords and engaged 2 of the bandits, he kicked two others with with hind legs and a 5th joined the fray. Ban fended the three of very easily, But was soon fighting only two, for he had beheaded one of them. Ban with his strong armour and heavy hide had nothing to fear from thier dull blades. He even let them strike him, but they failed and Ban laughed his booming laugh. He finally kiled the other two before the two he had kicked got up. When they saw what had happened, they ran, but ban threw both his swords at them, which implanted themselves into thier heads.

"Foolish bandits." Ban said then retrieved his swords.

((Must bow to Darth Tepe for the story it's so exciting, so I'm in just need a hand to make my entrance))

Name: Ilenia (mostly known as Dawnlight)

Age: looks 20 (don't know how much that is in elven years)

Race: High-Elf

Appearance: Beautiful, white skin and gold hair, blue eyes, dressed in white robes.

Class: Psioner / Warrior (psioner is like someone with mental powers, capable of create illusions, but not unlimited they are often discriminated by wizards and mages)

Alignment: Good-Neutral

Homekingdom: Magitas

Weapons: Bow and quiver, twin elven blades.

Equipment: belt of medical leaves and potions.

Biography: Born to a poor family, Ilenia was dumped on the doorstep of the Magitas High temple. She was sent to study magic but had little talent for it, she was soon discovered to possess psychic powers and was banned from the temple, she was left under the care of a family near the frontier of the Magitas kingdom and she ran away soon after to live outside of the kingdom. She was often seen on a hilltop at the break of dawn, and she had a light to her and her beauty was outlined by the sun's light, since then she was called Dawnlight. She learned the art of fighting from an elven quartermaster who had retired close to her home.

NeoVenom was strolling around the town when he heard a distant scream, a woman's scream. Quickly, he ran towards the direction of the scream and stopped right in front of Ban, who had two bloody swords in his hands and 5 bodies around him. NeoVenom pulled his sword and shield from his back and stood his ground, no fear in him. The purple glow from the sword gave NeoVenom an eerie glow in the night. Moments later, Zino came walking slowing and stopped in back of NeoVenom, growling as he looked at Ban.

(Out of Character: A side note, NeoVenom thinks Ban just slaughtered a bunch of people...not a bunch of bandits.)

Ilenia stood on the hilltop like she always did, she then walked to her home where an old elf waited for her. It was Cleon, the quartermaster.

- "Ilenia, you took your time...come on, we have to get going, the people here bored me" - Cleon said.

- "I'm not sure I want to leave" - Ilenia said looking back into the city of Magitas.

- "These people are the reason you were banished, come on we'll be better off without them" - Cleon said.

Ilenia started to walk with Cleon through the woods until they had arrived to Carmael. The streets were crowded. Ilenia kept her hood up even though her face was still visible. Cleon walked behind her always watching her back.

"Something I want?" NeoVenom repeated. "The question is what have you done?" NeoVenom looked at the bodies of the people Ban killed. Seeing that Ban sheathed his swords, NeoVenom still kept his sword unsheathed. Maybe the centaur wasn't a treat to NeoVenom but then again Ban is surrounded by dead bodies. "Who are you and why have you killed these men?"

((Carmel isn't a city... It's a kingdom. The streets are busy in a town in Carmael, not in the city of Carmael, like your posts gestures, Lyla. Just pointing it out))

"It is not about the quntity of officers trained for the job. It is more of the confusion that is in the ranks. The soldiers will panic from hearing their general has been assassinated and when they are assigned on patrols, their anger is so great that they cannot think clearly, which will give us the opportunity to get to the pass practically unnoticed" a clear but strong voice said. The mage stood up and walked to the female assassin. "Do you really want to know all this? Your job is to kill the general, and it seems more like the general had sent a snitch to get to the bottom of this"

Archived