Home

The world of Malgor - IC thread

The Shapeshifter laughed. "I prefer to have every question I can think of answered before I do a job." Her dark eyes faded to a slightly lighter brown as she said this, but they quickly darkened again and she cocked her head to one side. "Is there a problem with that?"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Oh ok, Darth Tepe))

Ilenia still walked through the town. Cleon walked close behind her making sure no one tried anything against her.

- "The town is so crowded, and there are a lot of soldiers, maybe because someone important got killed" - Ilenia said.

- "What makes you think tha...I had forgotten for a second that you're a psioner" - Cleon said.

Ilenia smiled. A soldier walked up to her, Cleon quickly moved to the front and stood between the soldier and Ilenia.

- "What do you want soldier of Carmel?" - Cleon said.

- "I mean to ask questions to any who look suspicious, there is a rebellion going on and the least we want is problems, state your business here" - the soldier asked.

- "Our business is our own, move please" - Cleon said placing his hand on the soldier's armor and the soldier pushed him back taking his sword out, the push threw Ilenia to the ground on her back, her hood fell off and her face was revealed. The soldier was marvelled by her beauty, Cleon took the chance to cut the soldier's throat.

- "You're unworthy of looking at a high-elf's face, specially this one" - Cleon said.

The guards nearby saw this and ran through the crowd to get to Cleon.

- "Run mi lady, hide" - Cleon said.

Ilenia ran behind a house and the guards kept coming at Cleon.

A ruckus was heard all the way to the INN from the side of the town. As the mage and te paladin turned to look at the window, they saw no longer a figure sitting by the window. The mage turned back to the shapeshifter with his eyes closed and then made two big circles with his hands and closed them into fists. He rose his middle and index fingers up and lowered his hands to his chest, then quickly pushing the hands forwards at the assassin. A bright flash emitted from his hands and surrounded the assassin, but this was only seen by the shapeshifter and the mage. The paladin sighed and turned to the window, feeling left out once again. The mage opened his eyes and lowered his hands, smiling. "There is no problem with it, shapeshifter" he said. The elf's eyes had turned deep purple for the assassin as the mage looked throught the fake skin of the shapeshifter and at her true figure. He had a smirk on his face

---

As the guards were about to grab the old man, an arrow with black feathers struck one of them in the heart. Another followed and then a third one, which ended the struggle and the uards dropped down, dead. A figure dropped from a rooftop and grabbed Cleon. "Run, you old fool" he grunted and dragged the old man to the alleyway where Ilenia had disappeared into. The 'hero of the day' vanished into the deeper alleyway where the shadows were still dominant and looked at the two carefully

- "Thank you Shadow warrior, but it was not needed, as old as you can see me my strength and heart are as that of a young man" - Cleon said.

Ilenia walked forward but keeping her distance.

- "Forgive Cleon, he is too over protective when it comes to keeping me safe, I thank you for your help" - Ilenia said and then continued - "May I ask the name of our savior?"

((Yes))

The assassin looked at the elf carefully from the shadows and then placed his bow onto his back. "Reaper" he finally said and took a step forwards but made sure he stayed in the shadows if the man would recognize him. If that did happen, the assassin would need to disappear swiftly, a sthe morning sun was slowly rising in the horizon

Ilenia smiled.

- "Thank you for your help Mister Reaper, thank you for helping Cleon" - Ilenia said.

Cleon walked to where Ilenia was.

- "Reaper, I don't know anyone by that name, but then again I've been away from this places for a long time now, so who are you with? Rebels or the Soldiers?" - Cleon asked.

"Neither, but my current employer is a rebel" he said and was very amazed that the man did not know his name. Reaper was over 300 years old, and such persons were usually recognize by names. Especially if the person behind the name had killed most of the leader around that area. "You have sure been away for long. most people know Reaper by name"

Tarika shifted to her natural shape with a frown. "If you can see me as I am, there's no point to hiding," she said, sounding slightly annoyed. She glanced toward the empty seat by the window.

"Shall we wait for Reaper to continue?" she asked.

Cleon smiled at Reaper.

- "Well I retired in my youth, and as you can see it's been long since then, I've been living near Magitas for a long time, until I met Ilenia" - Cleon said.

Ilenia looked at Reaper.

- "The rebellion seems to be after a good cause, but you are an assasin, I dare say you are an assasin without an evil heart, otherwise you would not have attempted to rescue an old man and a girl from death" - Ilenia said still smiling at him.

At an alleyway not far from the inn, NeoVenom continues to speak to Ban, "Sorry...now I noticed that they are dressed like the casual bandit." NeoVenom sheathed his sword. "My name is NeoVenom. Just browsing around Carmael. I heard a scream and came here." NeoVenom pat his tiger and pointed to the direction of the inn. Zino gave a slight pur then started heading to the side of the inn.

"The mind of a dark elf is not a good place to look into" the assassin noted and took a step forwards, his hand on the hilt of his other dagger just in case if they would have any tricks up their sleeves. He drew his hood back and a pair of grey, almost white eyes stared at them with a medium-lenght white hair showing some outlines of the black-skinned elf. "Especially of a high-elf that does not know who he is dealing with"

- "Back away my lady" - Cleon said.

- "We will not attack you, we have no reason to do so, nor I wish to" - Ilenia said pulling back her hood revealing her face.

Cleon frowned.

- "You must not show your face my lady" - Cleon said.

- "There is nothing to fear Cleon, we've told Reaper we do not represent a threat to him, so is there something you wish to know Reaper?" - Ilenia said.

"Who are you and why are you getting such negative attention of the guards of this town. I would advise you not to get so much attention" he said and his eyes turned to Cleon and narrowed a bit. He took a step back again and looked at the two. "Also, I would very much appreciate you not probing my mind anymore" he said, looking at Ilenia this time as he spoke

Ilenia looked at Reaper for a moment and then spoke.

- "I must apologise, my name is Ilenia, I am a psioner, I was not properly taught to control my mental powers since in Magitas all psioners are considered scum, I get only random thoughts and memories from people, and as far as the attention of the guards it must be probably because Cleon looks like a mercenary and since he is protecting me, they thought he was protecting a potential assasin, after all a woman makes for a perfect assasin...or so I have heard" - Ilenia said.

Reapers eyes narrowed. "Ha! You have heard wrong. The best assassins currently are male. The best assassins are shapeshifters, but they are rare to see in asassin jobs, which I am grateful of" he said and turned to leave. He took a couple of steps, but then looked behind himself. "I would advice your friend not to slit anymore throaths in this town"

"I've been here since this morning." replied NeoVenom to Ban. NeoVenom thought to himself for a moment and spoke, "Anything happening here? I heard about a General getting killed or something like that. That's all I know..." He looked at Ban for a moment and then looked at the Inn. "I'm probably going to check back at the inn for more information."

Lio froze around the corner where Reaper and the others were talking. High elves usually carried out valuable things, but stealing from someone Reaper had just saved while they were still with him was not wise. Still, he needed something else before he could get out of town. He'd have to wait.

Ilenia smiled once again.

- "I feel another persons thoughts, a clever one hiding behind the wall, I do not carry anything of importance for I have been poor since birth so if you were hoping to get something out of me...you waste your time" - Ilenia said to Lio.

Archived