Home

The world of Malgor - IC thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ilenia put her hood up once again and looked at Ban, the centaur who had adressed her so properly.

- "You do not need to adress me so politely my lord centaur, for I am not that worthy, but indeed you are correct to suggest that these streets are dangerous for one such as myself, we are in need of guidence since this place is unknown for me and my self appointed protector, Cleon is not familiar with this town even though he said he was" - Ilenia said.

- "My lady it was not my intention to lie to you" - Cleon said.

- "Do not fret Cleon, I trusted you to protect me, I know that even though you do not know the way you would risk your life to protect me and for that I can never repay you" - Ilenia said.

- "And you'll never have to my Lady" - Cleon said.

Ilenia turned to face Ban once more.

- "My lord centaur, as poor as I am I can not offer you payment for your aid, but only my promise to put my power at your disposal" - Ilenia said.

Ilenia looked down for a moment.

- "There is Psioner in this town, he is been held in the prison of this Kingdom, he is suspected to be working with the rebellion, I am a Psioner as well, my name is Ilenia, and I am from Magitas but psioners are looked upon as scum by the wizardkind...I was forced to exile and since I met Cleon, he has watched over me and trained me in the arts of fighting, but a few days ago in one of his hunting trips he heard a troll talk about this Kingdom and the rebellion and that a Psioner was being held by the royal army...they also said that he was condemned to execution any day now...if he dies, any chance of training my powers that have become more of a burden than an asset will be gone for good" - Ilenia said.

"I know the one, although I did not know he is a psioner. See I am with the rebellion" Ban said lowered his voice as he said this. "And we are looking to get him back as well." Ban lowered his head. "Forgive me, I have not introduced myself, I am Baningild of the Harks."

It wasn't long before Tarika was ready to go. She was disguised as Tani, but when she left the tavern, she took a detour through a dark alley and shifted to the appearance they'd seen her with in the room where she'd agreed to be hired. She arrived at the stables an entire ten minutes early.

Ilenia and Cleon followed Ban. Cleon was getting looks of people who had watched him cut the soldier's throat. This made him uneasy, he didn't want to leave Ilenia alone but he knew he endangered her if they came after him.

- "My lady I must part for now so they cannot get to you, I have drawn much attention to myself, I will leave and meet you back here when you call me by your mental power" - Cleon said.

- "Be careful Cleon" - Ilenia said and Cleon left. Ilenia was now alone with Ban.

Reaper stepped out from the shadows behind Tarika and looked around. "The rebels aren't here yet?" he asked and stepped next to her, pulling his hood back. He looked at her and smiled carefully. He gad to admit... He had a kind of a crush towards Tani, but he really didn't know what to think of the other skins Tarika used.

The rebels walked quiety down the street, both of them holding saddlebags on their shoulders. They were obviously ready for a long journey. The paladin led the way towards their meeting place with slow steps, as thy didn't want to draw attention to themselves

"Good... I need to have a word with you" he said and placed his bag onto the ground next to him and then sat down next to it and leaning his back to the wall. "You are the first assassin I have ever befriended, and I am glad that is is you. You are very interesting to me and I can turly say that I feel something more than curiosity towards you... And especially towards Tani, however odd that may seem" he said and looked up at her. The sunlight cam throught a window and lit the spot where the dark elf sat. He sheilded his eyes and let out a sound of pain. It was pain every time he walked in the sun, even if he had lived his whole life above ground unlike most of his kind

Archived