Home

Lightsabers?

Nedak

WP stands for waypoint :p

I'm not american, or whatever you are, so I dunno what comcast is, but if it's the fastest internet you can get, then it's probably the server Scylla that's lagging.

HAHAH I know I was just....Saying... How much does it cost to change servers?

P.S. Yes I am American :(

Try to press ctrl+shift+g ingame. Then you can see how many FPS you're running with.

If your FPS is under 15, then it's probably your computer or screen that's the problem.

Also check you're ping. If you're ping is over 300, then it's your connection/the server that's the problem.

This might not be entirely correct, so hit me if I'm wrong :)

I made a Newbie Jedi account and I was wondering why it takes so long to get a lightsaber and why does it take so long to become level 30?!?:lsduel:

its lvl 26 where u get ur saber (u do a quest) and just go to kashyyyk do that quest where u have to kill the crap out of varactyl's and you'll soon lvl up, i was lvl 26 and im now lvl 45 and i did it in like about an hour

i agree but its like $30.00 (im no good with currencies lol so i couldn't put in pounds.) plus u dont keep ur items u just take ur skills and ur apperance so if u got a barc speeder that u love u cnage galaxies and its gone! *dramatic music!* dun dun dun! so it sucks really but if its too much of a lag i still reccomend u dont change but i can put my graphics up to the max cuz i now got a top of the range DELL XPS :D woohoo! but if its still laggin put it down. dont change servers!

Archived