Home

Who's the best Villian in this game?

Renegade Angel

my favorite is anikin for reasons obvious if you read my post in kenobichronicles force collapse thread oh how i love force choke. also you might wanna try choking grievous, it looks like he's dancing to me when i do it :p

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Vader is slow walking, but his evil force floatating sprint of doom is impressive, sadly you often move much too fast to control where you go with much accuracy, you can completely bypass your opponent by accident and leave yourself open to attack. I find Mauls sprint to be a bit more controlled.

Plus Vader's attacks, while slower, deal greater damage. He can take guys down in a few swipes while Maul has to attack alot more. Here I'm talking about hero assault of course, as infantry typically die in 1-2 swipes.

Vader also has more health then Maul, but as speed typically trumps everything else this hardly matters, Maul doesn't have to worry about being attacked if he gets the jump on the enemy and doesn't allow them to counter attack. But if someone else gets the first blow, Maul can be in trouble real quick as his health falls very fast.

I think that they are fairly even, but Maul has an undeniable edge, due to the fact that speed is typically the most deciding factor in a fight.

I'd say maul IF you know how to use him and if u do your pretty much unbeatable unless double teamed. The best sratagey is to use his quick attacks. Force push and oppenent so they fall to the ground quickly sprint over and slash away. Pretty much unbeatable unless the do the same or a force pull which is also very good. And i also heard that while force pulling, when their in air and you slash them its a one hit kill. Anyone want to verify that?

Maul pwns all. His saber throw pwns all. But his lack of actual Force powers is his one main weakness.

1bad-5good

Vader:4.5

Maul:5.1

Anakin:4.6

Count Dooku:3.1

Emperor:4

Greivous:3.2 (you can't stop him from doing his running attack)

Jango:4.4

Well I will have to say General Grievous, he was awesome, I creamed 6 hero's at a time and I still had almost full health left. Not to brag but I was almost unbeatable. Maul is good also but Grievous is just a bit better in some ways.

So my votes are with Grievous and Maul, they are the strongest villians out of them all and Sideous just plain sucks. When I was fighting Sidious when I was luke. Sidious had his face in the wall and was firing lightning at the wall and I just creamed him, he just plain sucks. Count Dooku also isn't very good at all.

And I know that this shouldn't be in this catagorie but my best hero would be Luke.

• 1 month later...
Annakin is a limp wristed cry baby, he's better in the game that in the film.

I agree he is better in the game than in the movie. People say that he can use force lightning but since he got his arms burned off how is he to use force lightning.

Darth Maul is blatantly the best.

No doubt.

I agree he is better in the game than in the movie. People say that he can use force lightning but since he got his arms burned off how is he to use force lightning.

MAybe in the movie, in the books and if you read about his "history", he has some pretty crazy incidents that are near impossible. Plus, Anakin has would never be able to produce force-lightning concerning he was a jedi.

But Darth Vader could...until he lost his arms.

I can't decide between Boba or Jengo as far as normal troops Jengo has that awesome sniper pistol and Boba has that rifle that shoots 5 or 6 laser bullets then reloads.But like to go up with Jengo on Mos Eisley and sniper a bunch of people.

Archived