Home

Who's the best Villian in this game?

Renegade Angel

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes and what a waste of time that is,

Maul pwns.

why is that a waste of time? he's killing them and having fun isnt he/she? (not sure which there!)

in that sense, playing the game all together is a waste of time... :cowdance

pah. anyways, i've been practicing using Count dooku, and he's actually really good. Although his sprint attack is a bit, well, cr*p, he's actually really good in group fights, and has a cape. And i can now beat my friend playing as Maul on a a kill death ratio of 3:1. im quite proud, so i think the best villian has gotta be dooku now...:)

LOL, no prob dude. at least, i won't get myself worked up into a rage over an accident :). the reason why people think dooku sucks is because they dont really use him. Its taken me ages of assault on mos eisley to get good with him, and like i said, Darth Maul is such a pushover now. :)

^You're absolutely right.

On Mos Eisley:Assault it's usually nothing but a bunch of Mauls running around on the villain side. I use that MP opportunity to learn other choices. I'm starting to like Grevious. He lacks force powers, can't "fly" jump like most, and if he's attacked first, he's usually done. But if he runs to an enemy and gets the first swipe in, they're usually guaranteed death. It's not just what they can do, or how much of it, but how you learn to use it.

I have to say that Grevious is probably the most powerful. He can take out hordes of enemies with one force speed attack. He also seems to have high health. However, Maul is very manueverable and has a very powerful attack. Maul can flee a battle if needed, where as Grevious, most of the time, must fight it out, for he can't "fly".

Actually, I'm starting to like Jango Fett. I mainly stay in the area outside the hanger and cantina, and snipe from the many tall structures around. I try to switch my sniping spot after every couple of kills. I also try to have my pistol fully loaded after every kill, so I can unleash quick bursts at once. If a bunch of enemies are below me, I drop a time bomb on them. I doesn't generally hit them, but it scares them away. Using this strategy, I can get many kills and very few deaths. If you get good at this stratagy, then I think that Jango is the best villan.

• 4 weeks later...

I would say Darth Maul because his double lightsabre take off alot of damage and if you knock someone down with force push and then just run at them with sprint and start slashing with your double lightsabre you are almost sure that you will get a kill.

I managed to rack up some eighty kills with Jango Fett, and I only died twice, I think. I used the tactic that I mentioned above. This proves that everyone is good with their own strategy and villan that compliments their strategy. Though I do have to admit that Maul is very good in many ways. I just didn't live as long running around on the ground with him.

Of course, I managed to get even more kills with Han.

Archived