Home

Who's the best Villian in this game?

Renegade Angel

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Darth Maul is by far the best villian of them all. He's quick , has a double bladed lightsaber and a 3 or sometimes 4 hit combo. But Grievous follows close behind because he has 4 lightsabers and a wicked combo, would have been better if "rage" was replaced with his blaster. Darth Vader is pretty good, he's slow but his combo kills all and has a pretty good jump attack, his sprint attack is the best. Vader is also the only villian who can saber throw besides darth maul and with a little luck you can do a rebound as it comes back to you. Palpatine would be after him because the last hit in the three hit combo slaughters groups of enemies. He can force choke and lightning at the same time if youwork at it and this kills enemies in half the time. the force collapse is also great. Boba Fett is next because of all his weaponry.

Jango Fett is not as good as Boba because his pistol is crap, I can't believe Pandemic would even bother putting him in this game if he never had 2 blasters and his weaponry is the same as Boba's. Count Dooku comes in last, he may beable to do the force coke/lightning at the same time but he is slow and his saber combo sucks.

My vote goes for Darth Vader I tried last night with saberthrow and I kill two Jedi because they were close enough.

What is your point?

When was "Saber throw" Vader's special power.

Like posted above Its not, Almost EVERYONE has it.

I perfer Maul over everyone else, except from Leia.

Also, I've killed a lot of jedi with other powers such as, peeing in their juice, paniting their face with lipstick, etc etc.

Thats true that Greivous dosen't let you attack him while he's attacking but there is a fault. He has no projectile attack and is the only villian who dosen't meaning you just have to keep your distance from him until his saber block goes down and you can kill him from a distance and he can do nothing about it.

you're certainly living up to your personal title, halo.

I do try my hardest, becuase I am still a n00b and probably will remain a n00b forever.

Just like Peter Pan.

I also agree with you in that Mual can pwn any other villian.

Also I really, really, REALLY hate Ayala Secura.(sp)

• 2 weeks later...
Grievous is okay. He sprints pretty fast, but I hate it that he can't jump like the Jedi. :(

Thats because grievous is not a sith or a jedi, he is only mechanical, mechanical beings can't use the force.

Grievous is by far the best, his attacks are quick and devastating, he is also good at killing multiple guys if they are close enough to engage a full attack.

Archived