Home

2006 most anticipated games

Darth333

TES4: Oblivion - This game just looks amazing and I'm glad it was delayed until Q1/06 It'll give me time to upgrade my PC.

Caesar IV: I still play through Caesar III atleast once a year, its one of the few games I still play that doesn't need a video card.

Battle for Middle Earth 2 The first one was simple RTS but it captured the world and characters well. BFME 2 just simply looks amazing and with the ability to place buildings anywhere and to design completely customized fortresses should be fun.

Empire at War Looks like it will be the best SW RTS ever made, but imo thats not difficult considering what we've gotten so far. ;)

Might and Magic : Dark Messiah This version will be nothing like the original Might and Magic series(thankfully ;) they were fun in their day but now they wouldn't stand a chance), But it looks like a great FPS fantasy game.

Titan Quest More of a classic hack and slash, but set in ancient Greece and Egypt.

Dragon Age probably won't come out until 2007 but I'll still be watching this one.

ELVEON It's not being released until 2007, but if you haven't heard of this RPG and like Fantasy then you should definitely google it. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Thinks about FPS glory* *Has stroke* *Comes back as undead dual wielding anti-hero* :D

I don't think anyone mentioned Prey?

I've seen some interesting footage for Too Human, don't know much though.

I still haven't seen anything about Mass Effect's gameplay, Is it Kotor the shooter version or what, All the pics and video have them packing heat?

lolz... looking at the thread title I was going to post "In 2006 Im most looking forward to the soccer world cup in germany" :p

compy game wise in 2006:

-NWN2

-Final Fantasy XII

-A next gen SW title .... has one even been announced ??

-Maybe Nintendo can make a feline equivalent of nintendogs, which means I'd get a DS :)

mtfbwya

Well,

I'm looking forward into the new Zelda: Twilight Princess (yes i have a gamecube), and it's getting betetr and better.

Also, Half Life 2 : Aftermath will be a must all half Life 2 fans, including me.

Also, Spore realy impressed me. You just play for god, litteraly.

My little op. :)

The only game i'm looking forward to in 2006 is Star Wars: Empire At War. I can't wait to get me a death star. Then they'll see you'll all see... Wait it's just game.

Also as i've resently discovered manann is in the game i hope i can shoot some selkath.

Looking past 2006 i anticipate the arrival of the Star Trek MMO but thats just beecause i want to be an andorian with a phaser, so as plastic surgeons say i'm not mentally stable, i'll have to do it online.

Except for the HL2 x-pac, I don't think there's a lot of good FPS coming next year. Quite sad for my MMOFPS gameplay time. :(

Oh well...

well, there will be Black on the PS2 and Xbox, HL2: Aftermath, and towards the end of the year, Unreal 2k7 is expected to debut on the 360 and PC.

and you could see expansions come out for the really big FPS hits like Quake IV, F.E.A.R., and Battlefield 2 (an expansion here would be the second). so, its not like this isn't going to be a good year for FPS games. on the contrary, there's a lot to look forward to, just not as much as 2005. ;)

Archived