Home

Original Playthrough

Analia

What would you say was your most original playthrough and why?

And does anyone know how I could make both my character (not name) and playthrough a lot different and more fun?

Also I have a few questions. Firstly is there a way to disable the save games showing how long you've been playing for? Secondly is there a way to cheat without 'cheat used' coming up?

Also I have a few questions. Firstly is there a way to disable the save games showing how long you've been playing for? Secondly is there a way to cheat without 'cheat used' coming up?

Both can be corrected using KSE. For the time displayed, you can change the time it shows by going to the option directly below Globals. It will keep rising - I don't think you can deactivate it entirely, but you can manipulate it.

For the "Cheat Used" thing, just go to the option beneath the one displaying your game time and change it to No. I don't know if it will change back when you use another cheat.

My most original playthrough was the second or thrd, or maybe fourth... I forget which one it was. Anyway, I started out DS, then went LS after I had met Bastila, then went DS again after the Leviathan, then chose the LS option at the temple.

My least original playthrough was the one right after that. I went LS the whole game until after the Leviathan. I went to Korriban last, going DS until I went to the temple, where I chose the LS option. Very movie-ish and unoriginal.

You want to make your playthough different? Go through the whole game without clothing. No armour, no robes, just the standard underwear (or clothing if the underwear offends you). You could also try using a blaster pistol the whole way through. Just a blaster pistol.

• 2 weeks later...

My most original playthrough was the first one, simply because I'd never played anything like this before on PC, and the Wow! factor was terrific. The classes/skills/attributes depends on what you feel like playing that particular time. For Kotor and TSL both I played a soldier the first time, just to get through the game dying as little as possible. I've also done scout/sentinal and scoundrel/consular, but I think one of the interesting routes I took was soldier/consular--had some good feats that way, but also some great force powers. I like dialogue, so particularly with the scout or scoundrels I put a bunch of points into persuade and picked up Affect/Dominate mind as a Jedi just so I could have some fun changing the story options a bit and seeing what conversations showed up as a result. If I'm going the soldier route I tend to put attribute points into str and con and some wis, and with consulars definitely wis, with some dex and cha. There are some terrific walk-throughs that go into great detail on how to best allocate skills/feats/attributes, so you might want to reference those.

As long as you're having fun, that's the important thing. :)

It would probably be the first time. Not knowing what to expect, I made decisions based on my attitude at that time. I ended up quite grey, although I was attempting to stay on the light path. I wasn't as concerned about alignment as I was about staying alive and exploring this wonderful, new universe and bonding with my new freinds.

As I played more I started to understand the decision making process better and that enabled me to mold my actions toward my goal more effectively.

Archived