Home

Join The 501st Legion... A Roleplayers Clan

Stival Discipal

gat1.jpg

I have been informed to make you aware that The Empire has formally requested your service... recently a small band of terrorists have destroyed a number of installations throughout the outer-rim.

I have proposed dividing the Empire into "priority sectors." This action will cause an overlap in the existing astrographic and political sectors, and give us a distinct tactical advantage in locating those that demonstrate treasonous activity.

The Emperor has granted me the honor of Grand Moff, I will oversee all plans from a new, moble weapon. You have been requested by the Emperor to join the 501st Legion... you will work directly under Lord Vader who has been given the task of locating a missing transmission from terrorist spies.

If accepted, you will be expected to roleplay your "hero" character as well as participate in decisive battles using either the stormtroopers/officers or fleets.

Hurry, there can be no delay...

Here are the number of open positions left:

1. Moff Tarkin

2. Colonel Veers

3. Boba Fett

4. Mara Jade

5. Bounty Hunter

Remember, "Doctrine of fear" Is simply- "Rule through the fear of force, rather than force itself."

I have to say it sounds very interesting, but Im not to keen on the name, id imagine this would be more of a task force or fleet than a regiment of stormtroopers like the 501st??

The 501st were simply the elite clonetroopers, the best the Empire had to join Vader. The name was chosen because this clan would like to be one of the best in not only Roleplaying, but also in ingame planning, and coordinated attacks just as the actual 501st.

Hopefully that shed some light on the names significance.

<Commence Transmission>

I shall enlist myself into the fleet of the Empire, and hope to help defeat the rebels. I will crush my foes with relentless force, and Defend my allies, because the more allies we have, the less our enemy does. I only hope that my words of combat and decisive tactics will render me a service to the Empire.

<Transmission Ended>

::EDIT:: Fixed Spelling Errors.

*Tarkin's face changed from that of a worried man to a rather strict one as he opened the holo-link*

<begins transmission>

I once again want to remind you all of the fact that Lord Vader's arrival is nearly here.

I'm asking all of you to deal with any problems trough the doctrine of fear. If there would be any questions about the practical side, look on the holonet and learn how to handle these 'rebels' from the recent events at Ghorman, located in the Sern Sector. For those who have a momentarily disconnection caused by space anomalies, I will be sending trough the latest version of the doctrine itself. Stand ready for incoming files.

<ends transmission>

HOLONET SUPPLEMENTAL:

----

Imperial Communique #0010044.92v: The Tarkin Doctrine

- Establish "Oversectors" to monitor and react to rebellious activities within tumultuous systems. Oversectors will receive more forces than other regions of the Empire, and this Imperial presence is designed to stop small Rebel factions before they become a larger threat.

- Assign command of each Oversector to a single individual who reports directly to the Emperor.

- Improve communication resources and Imperial response time by placing modified Holonet Transceivers aboard each flagship of every Sector Group within an Oversector command. Similar facilities have also been established aboard the Emperor's flagship and on Coruscant.

- Control unruly portions of the Galaxy through a fear of force, rather than actual force itself. Possibly the most integral aspect of the Tarkin Doctrine, this measure encourages the Empire to display its power and weaponry through potent symbols such as the Star Destroyer.

- Continue to research and develop new and more powerful starships and weapons designed to inspire fear in resistant systems.

-----

*After closing the connection, Tarkin turned back to studying various maps, trying to figure out the most probable locations where the traitors could be.*

Archived