Home

Join The 501st Legion... A Roleplayers Clan

Stival Discipal

Your weariness?? (Emperor's face hardens)

My whereabouts are not your concern, you were called here for your reputation as being the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. Your eagerness for payment seems to be clouding your judgement.

Use the personal messaging system Trigun. *

There are pressing matters to attend to... There has been a great disturbance in the Force.

Recently a certain Rebel Clan has started to aquire members at an alarming rate. Soon we will need to end the Rebellion threat permanently, by crushing the best they have to offer. I have dispatched Lord Vader to find out as much as he can about them before he arrives.

Nrseven, and Captain Piett have you aquired any information about any of the growing insurgence?

( * Check the other forum on MXO)

• 3 weeks later...

e5spac26.jpg

(EEARRK!!!)

Apology accepted, captain.

My arrival was delayed, but im here to put you back on schedule. The rebels scored a victory in combat with one of our allied battalions. The success however has clouded their vision, and they will not succeed against us. All current and pursuing members are to sound off via private transmission, or post in this thread, after which you will be given instructions on the joining process, or given access into the initial insertion plans....

Do not fail me again....

War has begun.... soon we will declare war on the current elite Rebel clan, and destroy forever the pitiful little band.

Ready your fleets captains, are target will soon be revealed.

(Grins)

Here are the number of open positions left:

1. Darth Vader

2. Moff Tarkin

3. Admiral Thrawn

4. Mara Jade

5. Colonel Veers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived