Home

An old screenshot...

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Whilst uninstalling Galaxies from my hard drive (over 5gb!) I found a few old screenshots that I had taken. Some where ones where I left the gaming world, mostly bug ones but I did find a gem.

This screenshot shows you how much the game has changed since the Combat upgrade. I guarantee you will NEVER see the game with this many people in one place again. It was a huge Imperial raid on Anchorhead.

clicky

DMUK

hey my m8 is thinkin about uninstallin the game but if he comes back to it can he use the code again and if he unsubscribes will he be able to carry on from where he left off if he comes back or does he have to start all over again? lol not likely he'll be comin back again rofl....

Those were the days. I miss the old times, getting a hunting group together and going to Fort Tusken - back when Tusken's were actually hard to kill. Or getting a reb group together and taking on the Imperial Prison on Dath, hilarious because half the group would usually end up dying from Rancor's or whatever.

Great times, I have alot of screenshots from the old days, alot of friends that are no longer in the game.

• 4 weeks later...

I first played SWG last march, and played till just before Christmas, and during that time i attend several player events, including a party hosted by someone in the theed Palace, and the turnout was huge. It got the attention of Devs since a Film Character turned up (forgot his name, jabba's assistant, Twi'lek) and was happily chatting away.

There was even a band, dance group, compition and coverage from Hyperdrive radio. This was on eclipse btw. Only problem was it was hosted with american's in mind, and being a brit, it couldn't stay there the whole time, i eventally left at 3am GMT.

Still, any mass player events are great. PvP or otherwise.

Actually, i should have a picture or two somewhere, will try to post them soon.

Archived