Home

Which Planet(s) Do You Want To Attack First?

starmark2k

Simple question really, which planet or planets do you intend to attack first? With what i think is a full List of planets on the official site, http://lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/indexFlash.html . I think this is a good time to pose the question. So Where and Why?

Personally i can't wait to attack Manann, although the selkath havant appeared on the creatures list i'm hoping somone just misplased them as i want to blast some fish heads. I really hate them.

I also want to see Corellia just because it gets mentioned alot but i've never seen it (unless you count the mono-rail in JK:JA but i don't).

When playing as the Empire, i would attack Tatooine first for 2 reasons...

Get rid of Obi-One before he joins the Rebs and also so they carn't get Luke Skywalker who created Red Sqadron then my Death Star could not be destroyed.

As ive read only Red Sqad can destroy the Dstar.

But if i was the Rebs i would possible attack Kashyyyk(if it was imp controled), so i can get the wookies on my side.

When playing as the Empire, i would attack Tatooine first for 2 reasons...

Get rid of Obi-One before he joins the Rebs and also so they carn't get Luke Skywalker who created Red Sqadron then my Death Star could not be destroyed.

As ive read only Red Sqad can destroy the Dstar.

The only problem is you can't kill heroes sadly, so Obi-Wan can technically never die. Unless maybe in the campaign.

I would attack Korriban, because its cool looking lol and then I would capture Fulucia and then maybe Kamino or Bespin.

I would attack Hoth first for the simple fact that its a fkn kewl planet and its a good hiding spot and i've liked hoth ever since i saw Darth Vader Blow it into the ground in ESB. And secndly i'd take Geonisis ( sorry 4 the ****e spelling ) cus its kewl and the awesome battle in AOTC.

As Imperials I would attack Mon Cal, Because I will be able to wipe our the Rebel, Mon Cal Cruisers build ability. Thus allowing easy take over of other planets.

As Rebels I would attack, Kashyyk or Genionosis, 1: stop DS building, 2: Wookie allies + Technology. 3: Genionosis is just a place that needs to be attacked + Stop DS building for Imperials.

Simple question really, which planet or planets do you intend to attack first? With what i think is a full List of planets on the official site, http://lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar/indexFlash.html . I think this is a good time to pose the question. So Where and Why?

Personally i can't wait to attack Manann, although the selkath havant appeared on the creatures list i'm hoping somone just misplased them as i want to blast some fish heads. I really hate them.

I also want to see Corellia just because it gets mentioned alot but i've never seen it (unless you count the mono-rail in JK:JA but i don't).

Ryloth I want to take the Twi'leks from there and bring them to Tattonine to give to Jabba. :)

Manaan was my least favorite planet from KotOR, and I hate how the selkath talk, so I'll probably attack them eventually, if not first.

Archived