Home

Broken Wars: Kashyyk Defense

Renegade Angel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viper looked towards the sky. He could see a CIS transport through the clouds. He raised his comm to his mouth

"Chazz, get down here now. The invasion has started"

Viper ordered the wookies to prepare what they had now. He walked around whilst waiting for his squad to arrive. A republic drop ship arrived moments later. His squad got out and faced him. His squad comprised of at least one of every single class of clone soldier. There were three snipers, Two jet troopers, one clone commander, two heavy troopers, one clone pilot, one clone technician and ten clone troopers. Viper greeted his men and set them to work. The snipers, heavy troopers and jet troopers were told to take wookied snipers to higher places so they could bombared the enemy. The soldiers set up gun implacements and set up baracades. The technician and the pilot fixed and helped with the wookie vehicles. Viper stood alone waiting for the CIS to make a move and for Chazz to bring re-inforcements.

"Sir, We're Under Fire by Clones!" A droid came up to 187 and said. "No matter, Keep going!" He replied. "Roger, Roger," the droid went back to his station. "Release the Air locks!" 187 yelled. The ship rocked heavily. "Good, Get the fleets ready for invasion," he said. "They're all ready by the Ray Shields," the droid replied. "Then Shut down the Shields!" He yelled. "Roger, Roger," Said the droid. he punched in a code. "Our shields are off," He said. The Droids Swarmed into Kashyyyk, ready to kill clone and wookie. "We're still high ground! Land this thing!" 187 said. BOOM!!!! The Ship hit the ground. Every Droid Pilot and Marine fell to the ground. "General 187, our engines are out!" The droid said. 187 Took out his Commando Pistol and shot the droid. "Mainframe, Shields, and Engines. All we got left is Life Support."

"Oh great..." he muttered. "Okay Delta squad, round up!"

"The CIS mangaed to make it to Kashyyk, we need to get down there!" Gus lifted his comm. "Omni Squardon, we need you to follow us."

"Sure thing, Chazz." Chazz had 8 soldiers: Kataru, Gus, himself, Zea, Bella, Rory, Charlie, and Wes. Theyw ere all well trained, especially Gus. He was the youngest of the eight, but the toughest. Rory, Bella, and Zea were all girls, but oddly enough, this was their first year in the Republic, and they were doing great. Kataru once was a dark jedi, but he turned on his friends and helped kill a sith lord, Charlie was a marksman with great skills with a sniper rifle, and Wes was a jedi. 'This'll be fun.' He tohught, speeding towards the planet with the Delta squad behind him, and the other ten pilots of the Omni squad behind that.

Viper watched the CIS cruiser crash. He looked towards the sky. He knew Chazz was on his way. Viper took his helmet off and wiped his forehead. He shivvered. Although it wasn't cold Viper feld so. He looked back at his squadron. They were the best of the best. Well Viper thought so. They hadn't been beaten yet. Viper smiled. No, the day they were beaten would be a day where all hope would be lost. Heck, Viper Squadron were the backbone of the republic army.....

The Droids Swarmed in, shooting on sight. Unit 187 stayed in the ship for repairs. "They're outnumbered! HAHAHAAHA! Kashyyykk is ours for the taking!" He said to himself. To his surprise, the droids were getting picked out one by one by a couple of Republic Pilots and Marines. A Droid walked up to 187. "General, We're losing men!" He said. "WHAT?! That's impossible! They're outnumbered by exactly 5.316 Times!" He yelled. "Yes, but it seems there are elite pilots and marines protecting the Wookies, General," the droid said. "WHA....No matter," 187 walked up to the Communications Array Control Console. "Lord Sidious, Are you there?" He said. After a pause, a response came back. "Yes. Is there a problem?" 187 scratched his head and said: "Lord Sidious, We're going to need backup. Sith backup." 187 could hear sidious breathing. "Hold them off, I have visitors. Jedi Visitors. Don't worry, General. I'm sure my new apprentice will turn up sometimes." Sidious said. When the call ended, 187 could hear a greeting to the Jedi. "Hello, Master Win--" Was all he could hear.

When the team reached Viper squad, the battle had already begun. Chazz and Gus were the only two from Delta here. Omni and the rest of Delta were holding a position north of the beach. When Gus saw Viper, he walked over and shook his hand with his tightest grip. He took of fhis helmet. "Viper, its me, Gus Kenobi" said Gus. Chazz was shocked. What was going on?

(Gus and viper were in another RP together, remember?)

(Indeed I do)

"Good to see you my old friend" Viper turned away. He felt some kind of beckoning. He felt here he would learn a terrible truth. Viper left the others and start walking towards the CIS ship. He kept walking even when his squad asked him where he was going. He kept walking. He came to a clearing by a pool of water. Byt the water was a man. Viper approached him. The man turned and Viper stopped surprised. It was jango fett. He smiled.

"Hello Viper"

"J-Jango. But you're-?"

The image faded. Viper shook himself.

"Pull it together" he said to himself angrily.

He continued walking. He amerged a few feet away from the CIS ship. He looked areound. No one was there. He walked onboard and walked to the bridge. This was were he was being lead. He sat down in the captains chair and looked around. On a screen he saw the battle of Geonosis. He saw Jango fighting with some Jedi and then......Viper looked away. Jango had died because of the Jedi. Viper knew that.

"Hello"

Viper turned. A loan droid was watching him

"I see you are confsued"

"I....."

"Yes?"

"It dosn't matter"

The droid walked across to him.

"Your past and future is not clear"

The droid turned into Jango

"Fight for me"

Viper nodded. He followed the voice to a chamber. He opened it and there was armour exactly the same as Jango's except this was yellow. Viper looked into a mirror. and started to put the armour on. When he had he exited the ship.

"Are you ready to do your bit?" asked Jango

"I am"

"Good then follow me" The droid lead the way forward. Viper watched him. He sighed and put his new helmet on......

(Viper has just turned against the republic by the way)

"GODAMMIT COME ON!!!!" 187 was getting paranoid. "I CANT TAKE YOUR FAILURE! I'M GOING OUT THERE!!" 187 put on Some Armour and grabbed a Rocket Launcher and ran outside. "DIE REPUBLIC SCUMS!" He yelled as he fired into the air. Unfortunately, that gave away his position. Next thing he knew, he was shot in the head by a Marksman.

I Guess I died lol. I wonder how the rest will turn out.

Viper jetted up to a ledge where a CIS marksman stood.

He turned

"Hello?"

"Viper reporting for duty"...

Viper dodged fire. The Republic douln't know it was him other wise they wouldn't be shooting. Viper picked up a droid's blaster and shot a republic solider. It felt starnge to be shooting men he had worked with. Viper saw a Clone commander pointing at him. He knew what was coming. Sure enough the air strike followed directly. He tripped as he was was almost killed. His helmet came loose and slipped off as he slid in front of Gus Kenobi and looked him in the eye.....

Viper jetted up to a ledge where a CIS marksman stood.

He turned

"Hello?"

"Viper reporting for duty"...

Viper dodged fire. The Republic douln't know it was him other wise they wouldn't be shooting. Viper picked up a droid's blaster and shot a republic solider. It felt starnge to be shooting men he had worked with. Viper saw a Clone commander pointing at him. He knew what was coming. Sure enough the air strike followed directly. He tripped as he was was almost killed. His helmet came loose and slipped off as he slid in front of a republic soldier.As Viper reached for his helmet the soldier put his foot on it. Viper looked up. It was Gus Kenobi. He looked shocked as Viper stared him in the face.....

Gus stared down in disbelief at Viper. One second, a republic soldier, the enxt, CIS scum. He knelt down beside him. "Viper? Viper- A-are you okay, what just happned?" But he knew, the CIS had tricked him, cause him to fight for them. "No..." He whispered, shoving his pistol into his belt. "I wont kill you..." Chazz ran over just in time. "I KNEW YOU HUNTERS COULDNT BE TRUSTED!" He yelled, firing a shot at Viper. "NO!" yelled Gus, tackling him to the ground. Chazz couldn't move, he was pinned there. "YOPU CNAT HURT HIM! THEY TRICKED HIM, THEY-" Chazz shoved Gus off him. "GET OVER IT TROOPER, THIS IS WAR!" Gus just gave him a cold look and closed his eyes. "Well it doesnt have to be this way." said Gus, standing now. Chazz fired towards Viper again and looked back ot Gus. "WHAT ARE YOU-" Gus pulled out a pistol, and aimed it at Chazz. "They're... they're.... The CIS is tricking you both!" STOP! ITS A TRI-" but Chazz heard a shot being fired and the last thing he saw was Gus falling over, as he himself fell.

Gus was now in shock. he had just shot his own commander. What was he!? INSANE!? HE JUST KILLED HIS COMMANDER! Gus shook his head and looked up at Chazz's body. "he's not dead..." Chazz stood back up and fired at Viper, then he fired a shot towards Gus. Gus jumped out of the way and fired his pistol. All he could hear was the voice in his head. "Kill him.... Kill him.... He's the reason you're an orphan! HES WHY YOURE PARENTS ARE DEAD!" The lie repeated over and over, causing Gus to go insane and fire at Chazz again and again. "YOU KILELD MY PARENTS" He hsouted, firing again. "GET A GRIP!" yelled Chazz, pummeling him in the face with his rifle's barrel. "ITS A TRICK SOLDIER! GET UP!" Chazz was sweating and crying, but trioed niot to show it. Gus nailed Chazz with the barrel of his pistol. "YOU KILLED THEM!" he yelled, charging, his head down, towards Chazz. His head made contact with his chest, causing him to topple over. Chazz just stared up into Gus's eyes. "They're tricking you..." he slapped Gus, which didnt help one bit.

Viper rolled out of the way of the two fighting. He picked up his helmet and put it on. He knew Gus was friend but as Chazz had said this was war. The republic had killed Jango and now they wanted him dead. The republic could not be trusted. Viper knew what curruption was going on at the centre. The so called Chancellor was really the sith lord the Jedi had been tracking. He knew as soon as this was was over there would be a dictatorship. And Viper for one did not want that to happen. Viper saw a change the the clones battle plan. He glanced up at a command post where master Yoda stood. Two clones were approaching him he jumped up and killed them both. It had happened. The emperor had given the order to kill the jedi. Leaving Chazz and Gus to it he jetted up to a ledge. He saw a clone sniper taking aim on master Yoda. He took aim himself and shot the sniper in the head. Yoda would never know that Viper had just saved his life. But a heavy trooper had seen Viper and had blasted a rocket in his direction. The ledge crumbled and he fell back between Chazz and Gus. Viper rolled out of Chazz's way took out his pistol and pulled the trigger.....

A pistol shot hit Chazz's armor. "Ah!" Gus rolled out of the way and ounched Chazz. Hot blood ran down inti his mouth an dall he could smell was the scarlet bloody drips. He looked up and tripped Gus. He wouldn't kill him. But Viper was different. Chazz fired at him twice before throwing a detonator and running towards the post where Yoda was. "Master Yoda! We have a rebellion!" Yoda looked up at him and frowned. "Know I do already, fight back we must!" Chazz knew what this meant. Chazz shouted at the top of his lungs. "FIRE AT WILL!" Jedi and the troopers still loyal to his command jumped from behind the wooden barriers and charged at top speed, clashing with the traitors one at a time. Gus was no where to be seen. "Master Yoda, we need back up."

"Back up I will get..." said Yoda, smiling now. He closed his eyes and concntrated ahrd. before he knew it, hundreds of fighters and gunships came out of nowhere, some firing at the rebellion and some at the Loyalists. As more and more troops were killed, Gus realized he couldn't see Viper. Suddenly, a jet trooper crashed into a healing bot behind him and the droid exploding, killing the jet trooper. Gus detached the jet pack from the dead troop's armor and attached it to his back.

Viper knew it was tim to retreat. This was out of hand. Viper jetted up to a pier and walked calmly along it. He reached the other side and His ARC-170. Droid engineers had managed to reapir the damage. Viper turned to watch the battle unfold. The other may delude themselves but Viper wouldn't. The republic was a ticking time bomb. And Viper didn't want to be around when it went off. He got into his ship and took off. He flew over the battle field. Seeing a group Of CIS droids being backed into a corner he fired at the clones doing so. They fell to the floor. Viper fired a missile at the Republic command post killing clones. Viper, his job done, went to his new assighnment. Mygeeto.

"Sir, we ahve some trouble, a clone tagegd as "Viper" has wreaked havoc and is escaping." The message burst through Chazz's wrist comm. Before he knew what he was doing, he replied back, "Tail him." "Yes sir" Chazz didnt realize that tailing an ex bounty hunter wouldn't be easy, but his men could do it. When he saw Gus on the ground underneath, he flew down and scooped him up in his arms. "Oh great..." When he arrived back at the command post a few minutes later after fixing Gus's armor, he was suproised to found Master Yoda, lightsbaer ignited, taking on hundreds of clones at a time. "Go you must! Mygeeto, Viper is headed for." Gus nodded and flew to Omni's position. "Chazz, we mangaged to hold it for you, but we-" Chazz cut Julie off. "No time, you're coming with me." He said, looking her in the eyes. "Y- Yes, sir."

"and Julie?"

"Yes sir?"

"Its Chazz." Julie nodded and ran off to her ship, he threw Gus into his own ship and they both took off. "Okay, this guys dangerous, ex bounty hunter, and an upgraded version of Jango's armor." Julie's aknowledgent light winked on his comm. "Got it."

As Viper left the planet. He checked up on his destination. This wasn't going to be easy. He glanced around. He looked at the radar. As he suspected he was being tailed. He smiled. Chazz should know what a fool he was to try and take on a bounty hunter in space. And especially him. Viper knew that Gus and Chazz knew he was dangerous and a damned good flyer. He armed the weapons and waited for them to catch up. He had a sudden idea and put the cloaking device on. He was hidden from radar and eyesight. They wouldn't know what hit them....

Viper saw a group or ARC-170 fighter closing in on him. He doubled round behind them. When he felt it was time he uncloaked himself and started shooting. He sucessfully shot down an ARC-170. The explosion casued Viper's heart to skip. He was shooting at his own men. He decided to play it safe. He fired a EMP missiles at the next ARC-170. It fizzed. The engines died. Viper had not taken out the life supporty system so the pilot would survive. Viper dodged fire from the other ships. He knew his ship was faster, it's shileds were stronger and so were his weapons. He dived to dodge fire and almost hit Chazz. He glanced towards Chazz's ship and smiled

"Come on Chazz. Is that all you have?"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived