Home

Cool New Force Power: "Force Collapse"

KenobiChronicle

Here's something I found:

Usable By: The Emporer, Count Dooku (Works best with Emporer)

How To: This move is great, because it can do a HUGE amount of damage to somebody, and while its doing it, they can't move. Plus you can do it forever since the Force Bar magicaly regenerates as you do it. OK, so choose one of the characters shown above, and select Force Choke. Now go around untill you find somebody. Now here's the tricky part: Use force choke and choke them, THEN, Press and hold the "Change secondary fire" Button so you switch to lightning WHILE HOLDING DOWN THE SECONDARY FIRE BUTTON. This will make the person get choked and shocked at the same time! They'll be stuck in the air while taking huge damage, And you can do it forever!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish to share an even better glitch involving force choke. First force choke someone with anyone other then dooku or the emporer continue holding the secondary fire button and press the seondary switch button this will allow you to continue choking one person while slashing up another or walking up to the chokee and endinghis/her life all the quicker. Another advantage over force collapse: you don't have to be a slow crotetchy ole bugger with face problems. Finally of course don't try it online if you wanna stay in the game long. Oh yeah and it lets you move at normal speed instead of choke speed and doesn't drain energy. thank you kenobi your findings led to my findings *bows out of room*

Archived