Home

Let's start a regular series of Multiplayer games

te27ch

I was thinking, that since the Zone is basically gone, nobody is on GameSpy, and the dedicated server is empty a lot, we should organise some sort of regular times and dates for us to have multiplayer matches.

I know there are quite a few people, especially on these forums, who really would enjoy this. I don't have a fast connection myself, but maybe someone with a good connection could host these games? There can, of course, be discussion as to which games are played when, such as JK, MOTS, FF, NF, Mods, etc.

Any ideas for setting this up would be great.

If people from Zone would have switched to Gamespy, the community could still be going. I occasionally go into Gamespy to look for open games, which is rare.

If somebody would set up a server at a certain time regularly, it would help bring back the game to some extent.

If people from Zone would have switched to Gamespy, the community could still be going. I occasionally go into Gamespy to look for open games, which is rare.

If somebody would set up a server at a certain time regularly, it would help bring back the game to some extent.

I feel that the community is pretty dead for a variety of factors, including time. :bluskel:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm totally down for this... or we can make a list of players through AIM or MSN or e-mails... and IM each other whenever we want to play and we only need one person to host the game, and others can join... my screen name on AIM is "Beethovenite". I'm DYING to play, if anyone wants to play, im me NOWWWWWWWW!!!

Archived