Home

Worst Ground Map

Darth Andrew

In your opinion, what's the worst map in Battlefront II?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, what's the worst map in Battlefront II?

• Utapau
    • Dagobah
    • Polis Massa
    • Felucia
    • Geonosis
    • Tantive IV
    • Kashyyyk
    • Mustafar
    • Kamino
    • Other (please post it)

Well, what's the worst map in Battlefront II? I didn't include any space maps becasue they're all the same, unfortunately. :rolleyes: I would have included more maps in the poll, but the guidelines only allow 10 options.

For me, the worst map is Utapau. All it is is a map that you have to trudge through, and then you're done. Nothing stands out, nothing special about it. Where's the awesome vertical-ness seen in the movies? Where's the gunships? Lackluster level design makes Utapau a boring and forgettable map, which is a shame, as it was one of the more interesting battles in the movies. :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have to say Felucia, sure it looks kind of cool and unique with all those weird plants and stuff but when you get down to it, it's a pretty boring level, nothing really stands out exept for the CP on that small mountain thing.

I think it would have been cooler if the Rebublic had an AT-TE, like in the campaign, and had to assault the completely CIS controlled jungle with only their command walker and some vehicles, not just a random pointless blast fest through an area that's hard on the eyes.

I would have said polis massa, but that level can actually be kind of fun, if you have a lower amount of units.

Kashyyyk, easy

It never plays like it should. Everyone on the assaulting team always takes a tank and just starts blowing stuff up while the defenders on the ground don't attempt to take a CP.

Not to mention everything beyond the defending team's treehouse looks barren and boring. It's just BF1's Naboo in a different package.

Felucia, theres no way to hold any command post without staying there yourself. You can make a B line to any CP from any other CP, it's ridiculous.

Also, Kashyyyk when the CIS tanks come across the water they just sit there in the Clone CP and don't go anywhere it's really weird, the Droidekas do the same thing.

And Droid snipers stand on the center platforms and they don't shoot anything, it's just not very well set out.

I like most of the maps except felucia and dagobah.

Felucia is just annoying on the eyes, it looks like it should be in some kind of kids game, and it doesn't have the native critters from the campaign (that would've been interesting)

Dagobah, mist/darkness/tunnels isn't so bad once you get used to it, but it's to easy to swarm CPs I always end up one of the middle CPS while my entire force shows up just after I get it, instead of actually sending someone to the other side, in an effort to get the other CP both armies just trade sides while a couple soldiers shoot at each other. Friendly AI is way dumber at CP guarding too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived