1. 1. Have you quit SWG?

• Yes =(
    • Im going to =/
    • No never going to !!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Miss the diversity, badge collecting, Creature Handlers, Crafting, PVP, Cantina goofing off with pets and chating or Bounty hunting players, ect. Canceled/ terminated all 3 accounts (wife's, friend also). Back to off line fun intelligent games that allow thinking, tactics, and pleasure. (Rainbow six, X3, Tachyon, Freelancer, KOTOR I,II, ect.

Tried other MMORPG's like;

Anarchy Online -Lacks other planets, tanks/air/space combat, custom crafted stuff-

Neocron2 -Lacks other planets, Limited flight(hovers), no space, limited customizing of avatar/clothing/ect.-

I just quit today, because I've spent too much time on this game, and it has affected my social live. I still love it, but I hate the thought about paying for a game in beta stage.

This is hard for me :(

I know how you feel..you will get withdrawal symtems from it,but you'll be fine

• 2 weeks later...

I quit about 6 months ago, and saw this thread as I was passing by. Not a day goes by that I dont think about how boring this games was for me, i never even got past the 1st month free trial period, in which time got CL80 and force sensitive. Since then ive been on WoW(i can hear you all hissing you know :p) and im still finding new and inventful things to do on that game.

I cancelled all of my accounts today..... The total lack of respect from SOE to it's paying customers is unreal... What ever happen to the customer service... These Letters were complete crap... And Smed's post about giving details is too late...

Archived