Home

Hardest level

marvidchano

yeah, defending the beacon at the end is really hard. The rebels do like throwing grenades at it. The best thing you can do is get the beacon as quickly as possible with Darth Vader so you can be him while defending. He does a much better job than a normal soldier.

I got by most of the 'tricky' (AKA, Mindboggingly difficult) levels merely by some lucky coincidences (Gizor Delso stepping on a mine, rebels could never seem to hit the beacon.) And very close calls (1 point left, Yavin, A half dead dark trooper crouches, hidden in the rebel base. Suddenly he manages to roll out of the way and electrocute the last bothan, mere seconds before incineration. Kashyyyk, 1 point left, a half dead jet trooper plays a game of hide and seek with a spider droid and several tanks while capturing the final CP)

Now I'm going to have to replay all the levels again, see if they're as challenging now that I know what to expect.

hardest for me is hoth, but i only ever got stuck on that once. I suppose after playing the game for an average of 20 hours a week would help... i just realised how sad that sounds. Still, the only part i found hard was actually gyetting to echo base in the first place. Those snowspeeders have never given me so much trouble. When placing the bomb its best to go as the engineer so you can repair it and heal yourself and you have a nasty gun for the trench. thats the only level that ever gave me trouble. The jedi temple level is easy IMO, but everyone to themselves i suppose

i just had a pretty hard experence on felucia lvl (i'm going through to save all the unique

space lvls) i was only at the acklays and doin pretty good with thermals and my trusty blaster rifle when i noticed my health was all the way in the red and just as i charged a acklay... my rifle wouldn't fire, turns out i used up all my ammo savin my ai allies bums so i managed to take out one more with my blaster and then just before i finished the last one i backed into a plant and was crushed to death by the acklay.

What i hated about the death star level was capturing the CP at the end. Just when i'm about to capture it, i die. Happens everytime. And this goes for any level: We try to capture a CP, and before you know it, you're the only guy left and the reinforcement meter says 1. If you die, it's all over.

Yeah, it's cool, but actually kinda scary. You're just some poor neive teenager, and now you must complete the mission...alone. I think that happened to me on every level, but it seems like the enemies become more leniant when that happens.

Archived