Home

Hardest level

marvidchano

• 2 weeks later...
why? Mustie is not even close to the pain in Hoth... in fact, its a great normal grunt level.

I am having the hardest time with Mustafar....can't kill Gizor Delso. Tried everything, and of course I am the last of the 501st left...any pointers? Been stuck on that level for literally months....sad........

user2881

Have you tried using mines? It can be tricky and you might just end up killing alot of team mates, but if your lucky like I was you might just manage to kill that pesky bug.

If that doesn't work my only advice is just keep trying, the guy has an insane amount of health so try using weapons that deal lots of damage like shotguns or rocket launchers. Knocking him into lava is of course the most satisfying way but can be tricky to pull off.

Have you tried using mines? It can be tricky and you might just end up killing alot of team mates, but if your lucky like I was you might just manage to kill that pesky bug.

If that doesn't work my only advice is just keep trying, the guy has an insane amount of health so try using weapons that deal lots of damage like shotguns or rocket launchers. Knocking him into lava is of course the most satisfying way but can be tricky to pull off.

Play it FF off. FF is not fun anyways.

Archived