Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War (Discussion Thread)

Darth NeoVenom

I have decided that I would like to make a RPG before Underworld Evolution but after the 1st Underworld movie. Its going to be about how a small group of Lycans and Vampires joined in alliance and are going to attempt to defeat one of the Elders of the Vampires, one who still has the bias idea of which is that Vampires and Lycans can't co-exist amongst each other (don't worry...it isn’t Marcus LoL ). If anyone interested in joining in, post away a character sheet! :D

Here are my characters:

Name: NeoVenom

Race: Lycan

Weapons: Dual blades hidden underneath his sleeves, Desert Eagle, and a Glock-20

Attire: Black trench coat with the symbol of Lucian in blue on the back, black pants, black long sleeve shirt, black boots, light brown wavy hair (shoulder length), brown eyes, and 5’11.

Bio: NeoVenom has a lot of knowledge about the ongoing war between the Lycans and the Vampires. After the lose of Lucian and many others, NeoVenom and the remaining Lycans fled their base and went to another location deep within the sewers of the city. Only a selected few of Vampires, who are dedicated to end this war between Lycans and Vampire, know of the location and are welcome to stay. Trained by Lucian himself, NeoVenom is extremely good in combat.

Name: Sabrina

Race: Vampire

Weapons: Flying Stars, two daggers, and dual Glock-18s

Attire: The same attire as Selene in Underworld, being that it’s the Death Dealer attire, long light brown hair (about the middle of her back), green eyes, and 5’5.

Bio: Sabrina was a member of the Death Dealers. She was under the impression that Lycans were the ones that started the whole war but heard the truth from Selene. She now regrets of what she has done in the past, killing Lycans for a purpose that doesn't even exist anymore, for vengeance of a war her own kind has started. She now joins sides with the Lycans after knowing the truth about what her people did in the past, how they treated Lycans like slaves. Being one of the best Death Dealers, aside from Selene, Sabrina is deadly with a gun and is as equally deadly with her hand to hand combat.

Once I get enough people, I'll start the RPG thread. If you got any question,feel free to ask. Oh yeah, one more thing...nobody can be a hybrid. :p

On number 1, I believe that one he did was a bunch of races, vampires...humans...werewolves...even lizard people, were trying to gain control of York, if that's the name of the town. Are you talking about that RPG? Also, I believe it wasn't Underworld based, like the whole sniffing out Lycans and sniffing out Vampires thing, that cant be done here. Well the only ones that could probably do that are Lycans in their werewolf form. This RPG is a couple of months after Underworld, kinda like a prequel to Underworld Evolution.

On number 2, I never gave thought about Human Vampire Hunters, so sure...they can be included. But remember, if you do make a Human Vampire Hunter or a Human Lycan Hunter, you are going to be in the same group with Vampires and Lycans.

On number 3, Half-Vampire and Half-Human can be made, since I dont consider them as powerful as a Half-Lycan and Half-Vampire hybrid. Be aware, hybrids between humans and vampires are not going to be as strong as Blade or Vampire Hunter D..lol, nor will they be as strong as a pure blood Vampire or Lycan. They will be as equal as a turned Vampire (a human who got bitten by a vampire and became a vampire) but they will have the advantage of walking in sunlight but will have the disadvantage of getting craves for blood and losing control of themselves when they do not get blood. Being that said, the hybrid that cant be made is Half-Lycan and Half-Vampire hybrid.

Name: Lorelei

Weapons: Dual Silver Semi-automatic handguns. Katana (Like Blade's)

Attire: Same attire as Selene and Sabrina, long silver hair, light grey eyes, and 5’5.

Bio: Lorelei was a Death Dealer. She was friends with Selene and followed her without question. After seeing what Michael can do she believes in their cause. She loves her guns but prefers close quarter combat and usually kills with her Katana with amazing grace and agility.

Welcome Princess Lyla and Curt-Man.

A bit more on my characters, NeoVenom is a pure blood Lycan and Sabrina is a turned Vampire. I also noticed I forgot to include gender in the character sheet...LOL...so yeah, put that in. :D

Once I get enough people, I'll post the thread up. Thanks for your patience! :D

((Acctually I did do an Underworld story, I also did like four other vampire stories, and that one with a whole bunch of races, none of them worked out in the end though, lol. I have to eat supper now but I'll make a character when I'm done.))

Edit: ((Half Lycan-Humans and HalfVampire-Humans don't exist in the Underworld movie, you become a vampire by being bitten. The movie never touched on the subject of half human, half vampire or lycan, but I would assume a union would not be possible, in that a vampire sperm could not penatrate a human egg, or vice verca. Especially considering the fact that not even everyone can become a Vampire or Lycan, most people would die.))

Name: Zaris

Weapons: none (secretly he is trained and skilled in multiple Japanese martial arts, especialy Samurai, and Chinease, Korean, Tai, and many others.)

Attire: Zaris, unlike most vampires, doesn't dawn the gothic undead look of black leather. Zaris has always been in touch with society's current fashions and has drawn up a rather large and varying wardrobe with clothing from many decades of fashion. Currently he has been wearing the more current Punk and European styles with some vintage mixed in.

Bio: Zaris was a skilled warrior in his early days, said to be unrivaled by the sword, but he hasn't been seen weilding a sword for over a hundred years and has never been seen with a gun. Zaris disapeared in 1980 and returned in 2000, unknown to the Vampire world he was studying martial arts across the world. Since then he has spent most of his time doing his own thing and blending in with society, Zaris hasn't been very involved with the Vampire way of life. He obeys the rules but his lifestlye has caused many other vampires to look on him in a young rebellious teenager sort of way.

Zaris will be on the side with the Vampires, but playing a more non-involved role until he starts to see what's going on and picks a side.

Right right, I forgot about the point that some people die when bitten by either. Yeah I went back a couple of pages and saw that you made an Underworld RPG, but it only went up to page 2. Anyways, thank you for the info and welcome Mandalorian54. Gonna wait a bit more to see if more people join. :D

Name: Maria Cage

Weapons: twin pistols, one sawed off shotgun, and two long knives

Appearance: dark brown hair, near black, pale blue eyes. She wears mostly dark browns, grays, and black

Bio: Maria doesn't talk about her past. The only thing she'll say is she trained with various martial arts masters and swordmasters for a hundred years. When guns came into being, she also trained heavily in these. "Much of my training has been to give me ways to stay alive," she says. She is dangerous and she knows it, but for the most part, she keeps to herself, only speaking when she feels it's necessary.

Hope some of you didn't mind me when I took control over your characters in the previous posts. I did it to speed up the process for things such as chase scenes and stuff. :lol: I know it leave others with little to do so for now on I'll let people call the actions with their own characters, this way there will be more involvement. I'm going to try my best to let everyone have something to do, enjoy! :D So far Sabrina, Lorelei, and Tyberius have to crawl their way to the sewers and make their way to the club, Zaris is investigating the train station, and Maria is stuck in traffic due to the pile up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone who was previous in this RPG want to continue it? Sorry I had such a long absence. Good news, I saw Underworld Evolution so I can involve the story around that. :D Also, if anyone new wants to join, I'll try and fit u in. Just be sure to read up on the RPG so u can know where we're at. Thanks.

Name: Kryn

Race: Lycan

Weapons: Dual katanas, dual Desert Eagles, silver dagger up sleeve

Attire: Jet black shirt, leather trench coat, black boots, dark red caesar style spiked hair

Bio: Trained in Tae-Quon-Do, Ju Jitsu, and Shotokan, Kryn is a formidable apponent, even more so with his katanas in hand.

Archived