Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War (Discussion Thread)

Darth NeoVenom

Well I'm waiting to see if the people who were in it b4 still want in on this RPG. So far its me and Curt-Man are of those people. Waitin to see if Princess Lyla and wildjedi want to continue. Mandalorian54 hasn't been on for a while so I might control his character. While we're waiting, u can read the RPG we all going to be in. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=158120 I might read it myself to see where we left off.

Yeah, of course. The more people the better. In my opinion, the RPG was heading in a great direction and I don't know why it stopped. I got more ideas from watching Underworld Evolution. Just be sure to read the RPG so u can have a decent idea of what is happening. I'll try fitting your character in the RPG in my next post. Is ur character for or against the truce between the Lycans and the Vampires? Just wondering. :D

Well that's good. The old crew is back and welcome Royal. Maybe Mandalorian will join us in the future. Anyways, back to the rpg...once I know if your character is with or against the truce, I'll post where exactly ur character is at Royal. As for the next post, either wildjedi, Princess Lyla, or Curt-Man can post for the next post in the rpg. :D This RPG is finally back!

• 1 month later...

Archived