Home

Magna Guard VM

NeoMarz1

:angel: :angel: :angel: Screenshot :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.K. Here is the final skin. I think I'm going to try and model the hands the way they really are, Should be easy enought to weight. The cape is going to be hell, because it goes over one shoulder. I wont be able to make it exactly as it should be, but I have some ideas that should make it close. Marzout

magstandfinal4jf.jpg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you could look at the boba fett model. it has cape that goes over one shoulder :)

Well the more I mess around with the cape, the more I realize that it may have to be like a regular cape. Clipping issues whenever you model it over the shoulder. God I hate this part. If I model it without a cape, people will not like it... If I have the cape like a normal one, they wont like it. Marzout

:angel: :angel: :angel: New Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

Well I actually have gotten in-game at this point. With glowing eyes, and shiny armor shaders. Looks great, cant wait to show you all. I still need to add the cape, and weight the hands properly.

I have a request of you guys. Does any one know where I can download the Magna shock staff? I was looking for it, and I am having the worst time trying to find it. The model needs this, so I need to contact the author and get permission. If any of you know the author, maybe you can ask them for me... Or just send me a link for the staff, and I'll do the footwork. Thanks guys, screens soon, and maybe a beta test. Marzout

:angel: :angel: :angel: New Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

Well I actually have gotten in-game at this point. With glowing eyes, and shiny armor shaders. Looks great, cant wait to show you all. I still need to add the cape, and weight the hands properly.

I have a request of you guys. Does any one know where I can download the Magna shock staff? I was looking for it, and I am having the worst time trying to find it. The model needs this, so I need to contact the author and get permission. If any of you know the author, maybe you can ask them for me... Or just send me a link for the staff, and I'll do the footwork. Thanks guys, screens soon, and maybe a beta test. Marzout

Here's the link to DL the staff(s): http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13426.html

The author is hatrus who gave full permission to use the staff in any mod on that page as well.

:angel: :angel: :angel: Screens Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

Alright, here we go... Model Ingame shot. I got the bot and NPC support both "using" the electrostaff. I think this will be great. I just dont know about the cape. I guess I could do one with, and one without. Like my Grievous model. Marzout

magnaingame3lc.jpg

didn't have the last one yet, thx

If you can get this together soon, let me know, and we will use it. I like the one hatres put out, I think its pretty cool. I am shooting for a weekend release (possibly). I need sounds badly for the character, so anyone can get something together let me know. Marzout

Archived