Home

Magna Guard VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there!

great work Marz, fantastic model, and i am really satisfied with the cape too, can't wait to have it!

By the way, can anyone improve the electrostaff a little bit? The model and the size are okay but the effect is not too good and the sounds should be better too. I tried to get the sound from Republic Commando but I couldn't find the right editor to it. Can anyone help?

:angel: :angel: :angel: I just got an Idea :angel: :angel: :angel:

Does anyone know how we can add sparks to the headless version? You know little sparks that zap around the head area? This would make the headless version even cooler dont you think? If anyone can develope a shader for this, I will get you in the credits. Marzout

Buffy, Go ahead and send those as soon as you can. I'll give you authorship of those varients. Marzout

this is my first skin I dont think fit with your nice model pack

I was saying I want you to make real and nice headless & Grey color version ..

:lol:

"Does anyone know how we can add sparks to the headless version? You know little sparks that zap around the head area? This would make the headless version even cooler dont you think? If anyone can develope a shader for this, I will get you in the credits. Marzout"

this is I talking about !!! yay

the model looks excelent and im sure the cape will too. one thing, that electrostaff is enourmous, there should be a new one made. the electrostaff in the movie was about as long as a bo staff which isnt much longer in overall length than a lightsaber with blade out would be. the effect should be new too, that one is good but the purple box has got to go. the staff there is so big around that it clips through all the fingers. you should also throw in a new staff thats closer to the movie, weapons like that are easy to make even though i dont think ive seen a weapon from you marz. :p

weapons like that are easy to make even though i dont think ive seen a weapon from you marz. :p

He made Zam Vessels Rifle along with her some time ago.

Anyways I sent the staff to Marz though it was not skinned since I'm not a texture artist. :D

It's kinda hard to get the dimensions right since, in the movies the IG's are 1,95 metres tall and their staff is slightly taller than them.

Since you can't achieve that in JAMP I had to scale it down a bit and I think I did well.

:angel: :angel: :angel: File Ready for download :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. here is V 1.0 for download. I may still make more changes later. This version has NPC support (which makes the model taller). I have the headless, grey, red, and blue varients. Fixed electrostaff. Cape, and Non cape varients... but I couldnt really come up with a suitable replacement for the cape. I tried re-weighting is several different ways, but this is the way that works the best. I adjusted the cape for less clipping. Hope you all enjoy it. Marzout

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18389.html

Archived