Home

Magna Guard VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

classes has any relationship with 4 arms saber style O.o .. Anyway the only thing that is known is that this game is not as modable as Quake or HL or whatever, and you have to work much more to put something new than any other game and even been able to put it in game it doesn't mean that it will work perfectly or even a half. And also i don't think that anyone will try to make the 4 arms player knowing how much work is it

just a quick off topic question, Buffy do you know if the guy who did that model made all the meshes himself or did he pick up parts of differents models of different games, im curious because it seems that the guy didnt know anything when he did his firsts versions and the last one is really cool in terms of model&skins. (Also i dont send this as a PM bcuz maybe anyone knows it, or have the same questions in his mind :p)

just a quick off topic question, Buffy do you know if the guy who did that model made all the meshes himself or did he pick up parts of differents models of different games, im curious because it seems that the guy didnt know anything when he did his firsts versions and the last one is really cool in terms of model&skins. (Also i dont send this as a PM bcuz maybe anyone knows it, or have the same questions in his mind :p)

I fund in pcgamemod and I dont know he's any info so I dont know how he made it this model ..

but I think he knows how to make models ... :)

here is donwload link

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18424.html

[offtopic]im with you kain, that guy seem to had no idea in version 1 and now his models and the way he makes the UWMap&skins is like if he was a pro. Well maybe he made them but he put credits to other game companys like if he had taken the models and is kinda suspicious.[/offtopic]

This is a bit offtopic now, but i wanted to post a request:

We already have a Kit Fisto model for Jedi Outcast, but it is quite old and doesn't really look like the actual character in the movies (no offense to the author). So i thought that Neomarz is talented enough to make a new one for us. So what do you say, Marz? This is just an idea, you can say "no way!!!" Anyway, are you working on something currently? Oh, and another question: What is the program you are using for making the 3d models?

This is a bit offtopic now, but i wanted to post a request:

We already have a Kit Fisto model for Jedi Outcast, but it is quite old and doesn't really look like the actual character in the movies (no offense to the author). So i thought that Neomarz is talented enough to make a new one for us. So what do you say, Marz? This is just an idea, you can say "no way!!!" Anyway, are you working on something currently? Oh, and another question: What is the program you are using for making the 3d models?

I had considered it and I even started it. I dunno, I may pass on that model....

I use 3Dstudio max.

Marzout

Well, Marz, would you consider doing a model that isn't Star Wars related?

~Dark Side~

Well, I was tossing around an idea. I am a huge AEON FLUX fan (the old animated series). I thought it would be cool to do a cell shaded version. Another consideration was the space marines from roughnecks (starship troopers CGI series). Its tough because I have very specific tastes. I honestly need to get back to my own comic series again. The problem here is that I had a year and a half put into the comic, but I have learned alot since then, (I have been away from the project for almost a year) and I feel I need to start over again. Its hard to make considerations like that, so you see I have alot to think about. I definately need a project to keep my sanity. Marzout

Archived