Home

Magna Guard VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we should talk to scorp to bring that queen over to JA. Hehehe those things would rock in this game. Give the predator model something to do. Xizor is a good idea too, the SOTE mod people would be overjoyed. And seeing an alien with a gun is kinda wierd.

No problem, I'm just glad someone actually said something about it. Better a no then nothing.

~Dark Side~

Well I thought I should be better about giving answers, and I think you or someone else already asked about this character before. I usually dont like telling people no, but I guess I should be more forthcoming. Thanks Dark Side for being a good sport ;) Marzout

your politic of not showing your progresses since you have reached a percent of it is making people ignore how much stuff have you done, i dont know if i explained right =P.

But i believe that all the models are done, except de Darktrooper phase 2&3

whats the point? dthats exatcly same model, that was made for JO, all he did was repaint it. The arm bug with dual sabers still remains.

thats why pcgamemods sux a bit, you can put a file as if you were actually the author..

Archived