Home

Suprised

revillsp

Im suprised that if Petroglyph Games and Lucasarts are back from festive Hoildays that they haven't posted any new updates on the main web page or as least post something on this lines:-

"We hope that everyone has enjoyed there Christmas holidays, we are back working on EAW and we are hoping to have new updates on the site soon.

Happy New Year"

I know it sounds weaird, but i have known other sites that have done something on simlier lines. just to let there fans know they were back at work.

Oh can we please not turn this into another "Demo" thread.

Also as they have gone back to work today they proberly are working hard on the game rather than sending the community messages.

There are proberly no updates as they are trying to spread it out and there was an update jusy before they went for their well deserved break.

Don't get me wrong, i would prefure them to get on with the game....but i like to know what they have been doing, and also to watch the mini movies as well, to tie me over while i wait for the full version.

I just hate waiting for games to be released, i start not knowing what other games to play or look around for simliar games, i mean ive started playing things like C&CG again and Legions of Iron ive also tried playing Reblian/supremisy but it won't work on my machine anymore.

Im suprised that if Petroglyph Games and Lucasarts are back from festive Hoildays that they haven't posted any new updates on the main web page or as least post something on this lines:-

"We hope that everyone has enjoyed there Christmas holidays, we are back working on EAW and we are hoping to have new updates on the site soon.

Happy New Year"

I know it sounds weaird, but i have known other sites that have done something on simlier lines. just to let there fans know they were back at work.

Actually some of us are still on vacation :)

The majority of us are back on the job, however. The game is in late beta stages and going through some final scrubbing. It's looking pretty solid and stable. There's still work to be done however, and we are hard at work to get it done (and done well) before the release date. I don't anticipate any problems.

Oh, and Happy New Year! :D

-DT@Petroglyph

Actually some of us are still on vacation :)

The majority of us are back on the job, however. The game is in late beta stages and going through some final scrubbing. It's looking pretty solid and stable. There's still work to be done however, and we are hard at work to get it done (and done well) before the release date. I don't anticipate any problems.

Oh, and Happy New Year! :D

-DT@Petroglyph

Let me guess the ones on Vacation are managerment ;)

Whats left to do on the game if you don't mind me asking?

And as for "I don't Anticipate any problems" i hoped you touched wood after saying that, don't what to ginks (i think thats how you spell it) it.

But anyway thank for info

Most of the work going on now is bug cleanup, as well as a final balance pass on units and galactic conquest scenarios (both solo and multiplayer versions). Oh, and I really need to nerf Obi-Wan - that guy is impossible to kill :D

-DT@ Petroglyph

Not as Darth Vader or the Emperor though :twogun:

Still there is no update to the offical site, i would have thought that they would have at least put something up 2day with it being friday (they normaly update on fridays)

I know friday isn't over yet, but i would have a guess that there offices are closed by this time.

Archived