Home

Beat the game!!!!!!!!!!

Spawnof theSith

That's why it was game of the year.

I envy you. I can remember when I first finished it.

I was quite melancholic, as I remember back. I was exhilarated and beaming, yet somewhat sad that it was over.

Congrats to you! :king1:

Pick up TSL as soon as you can so you can enjoy the flow whlie it's still fresh.

Look forward to your thoughts and comparisons.

Just out of curiosity's sake, when did you finally turn down the dark path?

What made you do it?

Sweet

Maybe in time as you play again and again you'll discover that each time is unique and fun. Maybe next time you can start off dark and go light or stay the same or go 'grey' who knows, it's all up to you.

...it's why I love this game.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

I don't think so, but I am am pretty sure there are plenty of things to discover and you hardly find them all in 1 playthrough (just think of all the party member dialogues and quests).

Personally I've beaten the game at least about 12 times and I still discovered a bit of dialogue on my last playthrough:

a Jolee - Carth conversation :p

+ all the mods ... the possibilities are if not limitless then at least extremly numerous :)

I played it a couple of times before TSL came out, and loved it each time--Kotor's a fabulous game. With the number of characters and routes to take, quests to do, different planet orders, the game's never the same twice. I played several times before adding the mods in, which are great fun also and add a different dimension to the game--the modders are amazingly talented. TSL's also a lot of fun, but I like the ending of K1 better, so I tend to play that one a little more often. I do think that having the 'mechanics' of playing K1 down before you go on to TSL helps a lot when you play it. Knowing what skills/force powers best complement your character type, how to upgrade and best equip each character, etc., is very beneficial when starting TSL. However, you don't have to have much (any) K1 experience to play TSL.

Archived