Home

Some multiplayer info at.....

revillsp

Oooooh, nice info. Wonder how long one galactic conquest over the net will take? (imagines massive galactic rushes....)

The average we have here for a 5 planet campaign multiplayer game is about an hour. The largest one has about 25 planets - I could see that one lasting a week with two good players. You can save multiplayer games in progress of course.

-DT@P

The average we have here for a 5 planet campaign multiplayer game is about an hour. The largest one has about 25 planets - I could see that one lasting a week with two good players. You can save multiplayer games in progress of course.

-DT@P

Good. I hate it when I'm in a good game just to have my father end it because of varius resons. Now that isn't such a huge problem. Say thanks to the guy that got the idea. :)

Good. I hate it when I'm in a good game just to have my father end it because of varius resons. Now that isn't such a huge problem. Say thanks to the guy that got the idea. :)

As far as I know, you can save multiplayer games in any game. Age of empires II did this when it went 'Out Of Sync'. (Crashing in other words) And then you just have to restart. The problem was getting all the players back.

Now, I think it's just a 1v1 so I won't be a problem. Even better for a ladder imo.

Archived