KotOR & TSL Save Game Files

ChAiNz.2da

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, i tried to download the partial dantooine saves, but when i click on the link, i get an option of either finding a program to use it, or to save. am i meant to click save?

anyway, i clicked save the first time, and put it into my save game folder (save 1), but when i load up the game, it says theres nothing there (i did delete all my saved games before hand, to put it into a fresh slot) any help here?

hang on, ive got a better way to explain my problem; step by step.

1. i click on the links fo completed taris/partial dantooine

a box comes up saying:

Name: K1 saves-Taris_Jedi.rar

Find Save Cancel.

i click 'Save'

2. it opens up my computer, i go to the Lucas Arts folder, select SW KoTOR, and i find the saves folder.

3. i open the saves folder, and select 000001-Game1

4. in the empty folder, i select the save button at the bottom.

5. when it finishes the download, i hit the close button.

6. i then try to load SW KoTOR, and select load on the screen. it says there ae no saved files. ( i did delete all my save files before hand)

right, i give up. ive downloaded WinRAR, and i can now have 'Open' instead of 'Find'.

now, ive got the saves on WinRAR, and ive selected them all, and 'Extract to folder'

ive selecten the SW KoTOR folder, and put them in saves. however, i cant see them normall, and i cant load them. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, create a new folder on your desktop.

Second, extract the files from the archive into the folder you just created.

Third, open the folder you created and look for a folder called "saves".

Fourth, copy the folder "saves" into the main directory of wherever you installed K1, i.e., C:\Program Files\KOTOR\.

Finally, load up K1 and the saves should be there. You may need to hit the "Switch Characters" button on the load screen to see the new savegames.

Hope that helps. :)

- Star Admiral

• 1 month later...

This is a complete play through with 1.03 patch. I saved each location at the start before playing through, stayed light side all the way through but i did restart after completing the game at the temple summit for dark side ending as well. dark side endings ar the last in list and marked with ds at the end. there are 60 saves in total i did not save before each encounter but rather when entering area for the first time. games are un modded but i did use kse to add some items, all of which can be removed to your liking. character was LS male, but again can be changed. Hope this helps.

File is 100 MB used winrar and saved as zip file on rapid share premium account.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178873371/kotorsaves.zip

• 1 month later...
This is a complete play through with 1.03 patch. I saved each location at the start before playing through, stayed light side all the way through but i did restart after completing the game at the temple summit for dark side ending as well. dark side endings ar the last in list and marked with ds at the end. there are 60 saves in total i did not save before each encounter but rather when entering area for the first time. games are un modded but i did use kse to add some items, all of which can be removed to your liking. character was LS male, but again can be changed. Hope this helps.

File is 100 MB used winrar and saved as zip file on rapid share premium account.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178873371/kotorsaves.zip

Can you or anyone who has downloaded this re-upload somewhere other than rapidshare please? :)

Thanks.

hi,

the rapidshare file seems to be corrupted. when I try to extract the files to a folder, I get the message:

"<location on my computer (docs&settings...my name...etc) cannot open location on my computer....kotorsaves.zip

THe System cannot find the file specified"

I am using WinRar btw.

if it helps, it is located in my 'temp' folder which I can't figure out how to access in normal my computer&the such

• 2 weeks later...
hey im new where would i put these files exactly? see i have vista and kotor 2 dont work for me by doing this i might be able to play cuz i can get to main screen to load games

Click somewhere in the map above compatible files.

And there will be another save file folder.. Put them there.

Hope it helped and that i was not to late xD

Sincerly DJScias

Click somewhere in the map above compatible files.

And there will be another save file folder.. Put them there.

Hope it helped and that i was not to late xD

Sincerly DJScias

I have this same problem i downloaded and loaded a save game still crashes right away i cant get to a part to actually play the game...its annoying and i would really like some1 to help. I dont have nvidia...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived