Home

KotOR & TSL Save Game Files

ChAiNz.2da

Hi I search a savegame for Kotor II which plays after the first Level(Peragus)

I habe played the game 3x but i hate the peragus level so i need a savegame after it. My version 2.00.420 German but i can also update it.

The skills the player ion teh savegame have is not important for me so please upload it for me.

Thank you

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey can someone post/pm a download link to a tsl savegame right after the beginning scene (with tutorial) i figure i can get past my dang black screen this way. i don't know if you can change names with the save game editor so the name will be madrauk, he will be a soldier and he will have the katarn template face (beard, brown hair) thanks in advance to anyone that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I'd posted these in this thread ages ago, but apparently not.

My Radeon 4850 has previously had problems with the character creation screen of both K1 and TSL. Under previous versions of ATI's Catalyst driver it caused the GPU to become non-responsive requiring a system reset. The only way to play either game was to start from a save made on another machine (at the time of writing though, newer Catalyst drivers seem to have resolved this). I have a scoundrel save for K1 and a consular save for TSL. These are at the very start right after the initial cutscenes with empty inventories etc.

K1_Starting_Save_Scoundrel.7z (179 KB)

TSL_Starting_Save_Consular.7z (193 KB)

You can change the name, sex, class, head, and stats to whatever you prefer using KSE.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well idk, what happened to my stuff on Kotor 1.. I didn't know that the Best Of Pc pack had the updated Version of 1.03 and i downloaded it because Dantoonie was having graphic issue with my computer and i figure updating it would help.. I lost ALL of my game saves... :mad: and I don't know what happened to them... btw i'm downloading your saves Chainz

Thanks

- Pie

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

only just now discovered the sheer joy of KOTOR, and i'm just wondering, would someone posibly be able to upload an autosave file? I really need one for the pifo.IFO file contained within it. I don't have any way of extracting it on the mac i'm playing on right now and i need it to fix a corrupted save file (which i was up ALL night playing and then in the morning it didn't work...)

It'd be awesome if anyone could help! :-D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, Can I Get a Save Before the Character has Visited Korriban (Kotor 1) If The PC has Visted any Other Planets thats Fine.

And Could Juhani Be Dead but that is Not 100% Required :)

And No Big Mods or Reruitment Mods would also be Nice ;P

• 3 weeks later...

Could anyone post a save game that just started, in TSL since my game always crashes for no apparent reason when it's loading to start the game.

Tried reinstalling, downloading files etc to fix the problem.

Maybe it just can't load the beginning.

Could anyone post a save game that just started, in TSL since my game always crashes for no apparent reason when it's loading to start the game.

Tried reinstalling, downloading files etc to fix the problem.

Maybe it just can't load the beginning.

:confused:

The very first post in the thread contains an entire archive of TSL. There should be a save at the very beginning of the game. :)

There's also this post. http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2674395&postcount=82

• 1 month later...

The link for the complete kotorsaves.zip on rapidshare is not working can someone please fix the link or give me another link? I need it badly, after finishing dantoiine i click any other planet and after the calo nord/malak cutscene ends im on Ebon hawk back room and I cant get out of it there is a button on ground saying cut start, Please help me out

yes I do, the WSG wide screen 1440x900 mod only, and supersaber and supercape one i think... and cape flowing revan outfit, should I try deinstalling them all or should I reinstall the game entirely?

I just cleansed my override folder, Still no luck

Here's what you do. Have a game save before you leave Dantooine (preferably right before you leave) and then deinstall all mods (just make a folder for them and highlight all of them and drag them to the folder)... leave dantooine. Save your game and then reinstall the mods. (highlight them again and drag them back to your override). And that should fix the problem. If not, then you might try reinstalling the game... but I think the mods are conflicting... so doing the uninstall-leave dantooine-reinstall should work. (:

The link for the complete kotorsaves.zip on rapidshare is not working can someone please fix the link or give me another link? I need it badly, after finishing dantoiine i click any other planet and after the calo nord/malak cutscene ends im on Ebon hawk back room and I cant get out of it there is a button on ground saying cut start, Please help me out

Firstly both these links are working, I just tested them...

If they are not working for you there is either an error with your computer, or you need to contact your ISP.

yes I do, the WSG wide screen 1440x900 mod only, and supersaber and supercape one i think... and cape flowing revan outfit, should I try deinstalling them all or should I reinstall the game entirely?

Here's what you do. Have a game save before you leave Dantooine (preferably right before you leave) and then deinstall all mods (just make a folder for them and highlight all of them and drag them to the folder)... leave dantooine. Save your game and then reinstall the mods. (highlight them again and drag them back to your override). And that should fix the problem. If not, then you might try reinstalling the game... but I think the mods are conflicting... so doing the uninstall-leave dantooine-reinstall should work. (:

Viridian Bandit is wrong in several of his answers, It would be nigh on impossible for saber or the flowing cape modifications to cause a conflict to cause this crash. However it is decidedly not helpful to not have listed the exact mods you have installed.

That said the mod most likely to be causing an issue is the widescreen mod, which I have found works for some, and causes issues for others and clearing out your Override will not uninstall the widescreen mod which is most likely the problem.

The first thing you could try is to change your graphic settings to be non widescreen mode, if that doesn't work you could try re-patching the game with the widescreen mod so that its back to original settings. The other thing you clould try is disabling in game video's in the the "swkotor.ini" file - you can open this in note pad, scroll down to game options and near the bottom of that list you will find "Disable Movies=0" change that to "Disable Movies=1" and see if that fixes your problem.

If all of the above does not work, then you'll need to reinstall your game, make sure after un-installing the game to make sure that the C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR is empty of everything (if not delete anything there) to completely remove the widescreen patch. Then re-install and DON'T install the widescreen patch.

Archived