Home

3 Wishes

RC-1162

I would wish for the ability to replay what I've seen with my eyes via video, or something to that effect.

Other two, I have no idea. Probably more wishes, yeah. That way I can deal with my own personal needs without feeling guilty about not wishing for more charitable things.

@ RJM:

*puts up Goa'uld voice*: Lead the attack, RJM'C!

@DI: Well, you are correct off course...but religionous wars are the most messy, unethic ones. I can't stand the Israelian war. They just don't give eachother the time to make peace, they just go and kill eachother :s

Of course, stupid people will make up some other reasons for war *couch* OIL *couch.* Bush just kills hals Arabia to ride his Chevy a few more miles :s He could invest that war-money into other sources of energy.

Also, some might have wonderd if my name end with -lin or -grad, but it doesn't :) A friend of mine has visited Cuba, and he couldn't believe his eyes. The state pays education, encurances etc, so people only have to worry about...nothing...

The doctors of Cuba are one of the finest in the world, just because they con focus on their studies, and don't have to care about pther things. The government will. Also, some high-educated peeple get more money then other, but everyone get's enough to live healthy and have a good life.

In short terms: Communism CAN work, and if it does, it beats Capitalism in every way.

Off course, it's not as good for us as Capitalism, and i'm not willing to sacrafice my life for such a cause. This might seem selfish, but the current population isn't ready for such a life.

@RC, that's why it's a secret fourth dimensional wish (#4);)

@ZT, That misunderstanding got you a staff blast in the back before you could raise your shield, if you've missed some, the Jaffa (with some help) PWND the gou'ald ;)

@Smaug, yeah, it's the best time of your life...if you don't spend it working and going to college ;)

@ RJM:

Sorry, i've just started to watch SG-1, and the last episode i've seen was the one with Apophis crahing near SG-1, and they capture him thus enraging somekind of other Goa-uld.

Jaffa are cool yes...I like their cool snake-uniforms the elites wear...

But on topic :p

I realy like my school life. I'm in the year of exams, so all teachers are a bit...happier and act more relaxed then normal (They celebrate i'll be gone within 3 months :p ). It's realy cool, we mostly hang round and do nothing, uselles lessons will be aborted, like Gymnastiscs etc. It's a realy cool period if you'd ask me :)

*=Our Gymnastics is boring, since it's only there to let people loose some weight.

1) To wake up tomorrow morning and be fluent in Japanese

2) A job that Ill actually like and not something menial.

3) To fall in love and have a lasting relationship with that person.

I think all three of those speak for themselves... well except #1, I want to be able to read and watch Japanese stuff without it being translated for me. ^_^

I would say health, but, with a nice job that Im happy in Ill have money to go to a doctor and keep me healthy. heh.

I was going to say Canadian citizenship too but for more than just one reason. ;)

what she said minus tha Japanese one XD

1.) Put an end to world hunger.

2.) to Meet a select few members here in person XD (not naming names as they already know who they are)

3.) to find ever lasting love

2.) to Meet a select few members here in person XD (not naming names as they already know who they are)
I'm flattered.

1) For myself and all friends and family to be happy and successful in all they do.

2) Nobody to ever have to goto bed hungry again.

3) An end to all war

The first one would take care of anything I need.

Archived