Home

Dynasty Wars - Battle of the Three Kingdoms

Shana

(So Mao and Jia are teamed up for the time being?)

Ad Chao woke the next morning to a horn in the distance. "Time to head to Xiangyang" Ad thought as he gathered his armor and supllies for the march. The camp started stirring with men rushing to their posts. Ad slid and tied his armor onto his body and slid the helmet over his head. He grabbed his spear and walked towards the opened tent door to walk outside.

Ad stood in line with other poorly armored privates him being a 2nd class private, also from being rich in his childhood, so he had enough money to buy armor to protect himself. Soon he noticed at the gates of the castle the King and his daughter followed by royal elite guards. He glanced at Mao En Nu then back at Mao Fei Zhong. He soon ended up walking up to the stand ready to give his speech.

He started talking, but Ad tuned him out and stared at Mao En Nu. He couldn't help but look at her. After the end of the speech all men started walking towards Xiangyang.

Ad Chao decided to try and get next to her during battle and maybe defend her or something to get her attention on him.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ao Zhi Shuo finaly arrived to the camp where his troops gathered, he reached for his lord and bowed before him…

"greetings my lord, good news I bear, the king Jin has accepted our offer…i-I have done this…"

"good job Ao…where is Anushirvan?" An Mao Shou asked

"he staid there my lord, he will guid them to us and then we will march toward our goal…and there is another thing my lord…"

"what is it?"

"the Zi Ken Ji are with Jin"

"mmmmm, we will see about that, now come inside we will discus the whole matter…"

the two entered the tent…

At the same time in the Zi Ken Ji's headquaters a scout appears on the horizon

(((I am introducing a minor character here)))

The scout the enters the building and notices where two gaurds stand near a door.

The Scout asked if he may enter, he has curtain news that will concern the person inside.

The Scout approches a man with blood red hair and wearing both a mix of leather and bamboo armour, his face hidden under a black cloak that was under the armour the scout then says.

"My General Ki Hen Hem, second-in-command of the Zi Ken Ji mercenary hunters! I have some news."

Ki Hen Hem then looked at the scout and said,

"well speak up men."

the Scout then replied,

"We have been accepted by Jin, so prepare half a company of our medium level soldiers and archers/(((whatever was the most used ranged weapon of the time))), We will be traveling to Xyangyang tomorrow."

Ki Hen Hem then nodded and followed the scout out to prepare to leave.

The scout then went outside and onto his horse and road off to tell Ti Ken Shin He of the news.

Ti Ken Shin He and his squad begin to leave just before done for Xyangyang,

Ti Ken then says to a soldier of his, "Do not worry I have back up comming from a third side of Xyangyang, they will be coming from the remaining direction, I mean west to catch Jia and Mao to suprise as well this will help me settle a score that has long been needed to end."

The Soldier only nodded as they traveled towards the Horizon just as the day was going to turn. (((Is it ok that I made time pass in terms of the day, well slightly, we need the king's son to start the movement toward battle as well as so we can start the action on this thread)))

Ken Shin He then relized speaking to his group,

"we must wait for the others companys that the king's son is with us, we must camp outside the walls just to make sure we can move with his army."

Jin Ai Man rode with his troops to the spot where Ti Ken Shin was. He stopped near them.

- "Ti Ken Shin, it is an honor to meet you, I am Jin Ai Man, your troops will be riding with mine...we will make the assault together" - Ai Man said.

Anushirvan marched with the army lead by the king himself, and while he was talking with one of the slodiers he saw Jin Liu Yan, she was just beside her father, so he speed up his horse to be beside them...

"red moon arose last night...this day will be a bloody day, but as Jupitier is sitting in your sign, i believe that the victory is ours..." Anu speaks to the king but was aiting for his daughter to respond...

Ti Ken Shin He looked at Jin Ai Man and said,

"Indeed, only our combined forces can make the assualt togeather."

Ti Ken then turned to one of his soldiers and said,

"Get My Armour it is time we now march to Xyangyang."

The Soldier then turned and came back with Ti Ken's Armour.

After a few minutes Ti Ken put his armour on, and was ready for the group to begin the march.

Ti Ken Shin He, then looked at Jin Ai Man and said,

"It is time, is your companys ready for the march?"

- "Yes they are, they follow me as we speak" - Jin Ai Man said.

===============

Jin Liu Yan smiled at Anushirvan.

- "I admire a man who looks to the stars" - Liu Yan said and gathered her troops to follow her, for her unit would begin the attack.

Jin Jian Han looked at Anushirvan and nodded.

- "You are wiser than my council Anushirvan, your loyalty will be paid in full" - Jian Han said.

Anushiravn smiles while looking down, he then dared to glance at Jin Liu Yan…

"Thank you my lady….your admiration is an ornament I adorn my soul with…"

He said gazing at her…

"But I am no wise, I know a little and the road ahead is still too long to walk in…as for loyalty, I've never heard this word for along time, however thank you for saying it…"

(((Ti Ken Shin He, is already in his armour just to note that)))

Ti Ken look at Jin Ai and said,

"We march, then, it will only take us a day."

Ti Ken then turned to another soldier and said,

"We March now, make sure we dismantle the camp and all the provisions are ready for travel, I want no mistakes while we are on this march."

Ti Ken then wispered to the soldier

"Bring our balistas as well, so we can plow there numbers down a bit at the main gate."

The Soldier then did as he was ordered.

Ki Hen Hem looked outside and saw a redish glow on a single cloud,

Ki Hen Hem then told his company, "Keep moving, This is going to be a bloody day so beware of any ambushes as we continue passing towards Xyangyang."

Ki Hen Hem's Company then continued marching into the distance as they get closer and closer to the west side of Xyangyang.

Jin Liu Yan smiled at Anushirvan and rode her unit to the right side of the road so arriving at Xyangyang she would be prepared to ride to that side.

Jin Jian Han looked at Anushirvan and nodded.

- "Get your troops ready Lord Anushirvan" - Jian Han said.

==================

Jin Ai Man looked at Ti Ken Shin.

- "I suspect that the crime boss will have ambushes on the road, let us be careful as we pass through...I'd suggest a scout is sent forward" - Jin Ai Man said.

Ti Ken looked at Jin Ai Man and said,

"Aye, yes we should."

Ti Ken then gestured a soldier to come forward.

Ti Ken then told him to send a scout cavalry to see if there is any troops ahead. Ti Ken as well said to the soldier, to have one assasin keep watch over the scout as a back-up just in case the scout gets killed.

Ti Ken then told Jin Ai Man, "If the Assasin or the Scout Cavalry do not come back we can assume that there are enemies ahead."

Ti Ken then glanced briefly in the distance and said,

"To day is a fine day, but the Assasin is as fast as a hawk and as stealthy as a field mouse, so we can be sure that we know of the enemy."

Ki Hen Hem and his companies come to a brief halt as they see a large group of people lining on the North Side of a walled city.

Ki Hen Hem then says, "It appears this is where we stop and make camp."

Ki Hen Hem then looked down at his reverse bladed sword, and then at his katana.

He though, one sword for order and another one for chaos, when the battle comes I must choose.

A soldier came up to Ki Hen Hem to find him thinking very hard on a subject.

The soldier then asked,

"Ki Hem we need to set up gaurds if we are going to camp this close to the west side of Xyangyang."

Ki Hen Hem then looked at the soldier and order

"Aye, yes I do agree, lets move back ten staff lengths so we are safe from the city walls while we camp."

The Soldier then did has he was order and spread the word to move back into a safer area around the walls.

Ki Hen Hem then annouced to all his soldiers

"We attack tomorrow just as our leader Ti Ken Shin He is so we can ensure our victory and allow for peace between warring mercenaries."

Ki Hem then hesitated and continued

"For those of you who may die, you die with the honor of battle and the training of the Samuria code, If you die you die with honor and if you live, there will be no sweater victory then peace! Prepare your armour and weapons for a battle that will begin a new peace for China & the Three Kingdoms!... If the loss of virtue is the price for peace then we must accept our deeds and let the enemy realize who they are facing!"

Just after Ki Hem yelled this he was acknowleged(excuse spelling) by a thunderous applouse by companies of soldiers.

Ki Hen Hem then reminded them,

"Do not drink this night for we have battle tomorrow, because if we become unaware of where we are then we will loose for sure."

Archived