Home

Challenge.

REDJOHNNYMIKE

Any CW space map as a Republic pilot: Board the enemy capital ship using a gunship, and proceed to destroy all four systems within the control area. Steal one of their fighters, hightail it back to your capital ship, and finish up the map as you will. Must play on Elite difficulty, and no deaths. ;)

are you kidding me? i do that in every space battle, adios star desyroyer! :vsd:

Ohh, haha, I thought he meant the systems in the hangar you could destroy in story mode, I couldn't find them in instant action:D

I do that a lot too, usually though, I just nix the frigates and then work bridge/engines/lifesupport, from a ybomber and maybe the sensors if there's time.

Finish a map with 2 billion renforcements. Winning or losing by one team capturing all the CPs doesn't count. Don't forget to post a screen shot of the results. Lets us know how long the longest bot camped, the highest deaths, the highest kills, how long the game took, etc...

Well, you can't set renforcements that high... also it should be something you have done already... :3

install the space heros mod from filefront and spawn as the republic on space kashyyk quickly take the gunship and set it down in the cis hangar kill yourself and respawn as cis, you must stay alive and you may not leave the hangar till every single jedi must be- oops, till every single jedi has been killed and no more can spawn

1: record back in BF1 is 34!!!(2 Jedi kills) Ok in BF2 its way harder but I manage to get almost 20ish (18-19) with hovertank. It sucks how currently some troopers can be knicked ON top of the vehicle rather than get crushed.

2: Donno if that will work either, but you will be constantly slipping off the ATAT's back, so you will need to stand on its neck, using the rim to hold you in place.

I did it with dark trooper riding the ATAT snipering people with the pistol. got 4 kills before I slipped, falled and got owned.

Archived