Home

Underworld - The Beginning of the New War

Darth NeoVenom

Lorelei ran up a staircase to the roof and positioned herself near the street and started to shoot down to the opposing vampires two shots passed by her closely and she took cover behind a wall.

- "That was too close" - Lorelei said to herself.

Lorelei began to shoot again and got one of the vampires on the head.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kryn let out a groan.

"Fu*k this!" He slammed his foot into the door and broke it open. As soon as it dropped he jumped out and rolled to his feet. Firing as he went. A vampire shot at him but Kryn jumped in time. Holstering his Eagles, he took out his dual katanas and jumped at the nearest vampire, seperating his head from his body.

A vampire fired repeatedly at Kryn, forcing him to run and take cover next to Tyberius. :fire2:

A lot of the bodyguards screamed at Kryn's action, for now the front of the club is open. Many bullets hit two of the bodyguards that were by the entrance. The Vampires and the Lycans inside the club returned fire and hit some of the Vampires that were across the street from Tyberius and Kryn. Sabrina handed Maria one of her Glock-18s, "Hope you know how to use this. You can go to the roof and help Lorelei. I'll be going to the left side of this building." NeoVenom went along the right side of the building and cautiously approached the front of the building. He peeked around the corner and saw a couple of Vampires firing at either the club entrance or at Kryn and Tyberius who were taking cover behind a parked car. Holding up his desert eagle, NeoVenom fired a couple of shots that hit some of the Vampires in the chest or head.

Meanwhile, Sabrina crouched and jumped to the third level fire escape of the building in front of her. She could hear gunshots up above as she climbed the rest of the stairs to the roof of the building. She picked over the top and saw three Vampires firing at Lorelei and one dead Vampire on the floor. Once they ducked and started to reload their guns, Sabrina jumps from the fire escape to the roof and opens fire. All the Vampires were hit multiple times and one falls over the edge of the roof towards the street below.

OOC: Sry guys, i didn't think that was the wrong thing. Sheesh. Might as well commit suicide on the street.

IC: "Goddammit! WHy the fu*k do i have to do something so dam stupid?"

Kryn stood up after the fight and went around to the alleyway, leaving everyone there, not wanted. Regretting he rash action he pulled out one of his Desert Eagles and shot the wall.

"Goddammit!"

Kryn

:wstupid:

- "Damn she's good" - Lorelei said as she witnessed Sabrina's move.

Lorelei then stood up and shot the remaining vampire with her guns hitting him multiple times. The vampire fell dead but there were more down there and they were out of her range of vision. Lorelei looked around and saw a cable going for the next building in front of her. She took of her belt and used it to move to the next building sliding to it hanging by the cable. Once she was over the other building she took a look down, six more vampires going for the entrance of the building. She had to get their attention somehow.

- "Hey! Up here!" - Lorelei screamed as she started to fire her guns to them and shot two of them but her shots weren't completely lethal. As she did she got shot once on her shoulder, but the bullet wasn't UV but silver and it hurt like hell but not enough to kill her. She took cover once more hoping that her distraction was enough to give Tyberious and the others time to attack.

((Thanks for the encouragement Curt. I needed that.))

Kryn, feeling better after Tyberius, got up and unholstered his Desert Eagles, and ran into the fray, just, well, not point blank. Taking up position behind the corner of a building, and fired 6 rounds simultaneously at a vampire, hitting him in the chest.

"Yeah baby! Now that's what I call a hit!"

A vampire turned around with a rifle and shot at Kryn, hitting him in the leg.

"Goddammit!" Kryn pulled up his pistol and shot at the vamps head, UV light spilling from his eyes and mouth.

"Yeah, suffer and die you bast*rd."

( no prob ;) ))

Tyberius hopped over his cover as Kryn fired his shots into the two of the three remaining vampires. Tyberius jumped and kicked the last one in the shest, put the shotgun in his mouth and blew his head off.

"All clear!" A blood splettered Tyberius yelled to everyone.

((Royal Guardian: One thing to keep in mind here... if somebody's character yells at yours, it's nothing against you personally. It's just that person's character reacting to what your character did.))

Maria came out on the roof of the building Lorelei had just left and looked down. She fired off three rapid shots, killing two of the vampires Lorelei had observed heading toward the entrance. Ducking behind cover again, she called across the gap between buildings to Lorelei.

"You look like you could use a little help," she said. With that, she moved across to Lorelei's rooftop in the same way that Lorelei had gotten there and took cover next to her. "Now you've got help."

((Yeah, that's my problem.))

Kryn, yelling in pain, rips off part of his pants and makes a tournaquet to stop the bleeding in his leg. A bullet riccochets a few inches above his head into the building. Pulling up one of his Desert Eagles, he fired two shots at the shooter, downing him.

"We're not done yet!" Neovenom shouted as he spotted five of the opposing Vampires left. The Vampires noticed that they were outnumbered and start to make a run for it away from their enemies. NeoVenom holstered his gun quickly and started running towards the Vampires. Picking up tremendous speed, NeoVenom runs in the direction of the Vampires. Two blades extracted from his trench coat’s sleeves and stabbed two Vampires in front of him. The three Vampires left ran to their right and jumped onto a building's fire escape. They sprinted up the stairs to the roof's building. NeoVenom opens fire and hits one Vampire in the leg. The Vampire screams in pain as his comrades continued without him going up the stairs.

All though far away, Kryn lifts one of his pistols and aims for one of the fleeing vampires. He shoots. Miss. He shoots three more times, the barrel smoking, and hits his mark.

Checking the vicious wound on his leg, Kryn nodded at the fact that the bleeding had slowed down.

"Well, momma always said, when you're bleeding, try not to faint. Now I know why."

Tyberius saw the fleeing vampires. He caught up with Neovenom after He hit the one in the leg.

"Modern weapons ar eno math for the good ol' stuff." Tyberius said to Neovemon as he took out his axe and hurled it toward the remain two vampires. He hit one in the back.

Kryn smiled and leaned his head back. Those worthles pieces of sh*t were dead, now he needed to sleep. He pulled out his dark-red tinted sun glasses, even though it was still somewhat dark out, and put them on. He took out the clips in his Desert Eagles and replaced them with fresh ones. He unsheathed his katanas, and taking a handkerchief out of his pocket, cleaned off the blades.

Lorelei looked at Maria as she held on to her shoulder.

- "Thanks Maria" - Lorelei said and looked down to the street, two more vampires were down there. She turned to Maria.

- "I need your help with the other guys standing on the right. My left shoulder is killing me I can't lift my left gun. I'll miss" - Lorelei said and pointed her gun on her right hand to the vampire on the left side running to the staircase of the club. She fired and pulled her gun back after hitting him three times on the back.

((Jeez new vampires are just popping up all over the place, soon enough we'll have the whole vamp house dead :p))

Tyberius climbed the staircase to retrieve his axe. He pried it out of the vampire. From the roof he saw Lorelei and Maria.

"Anything you guys need help with?" He called to them.

Archived